Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:27 AM   #41
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya
Default Re: Chapter 545 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Naruto jutsu always are awesome aren't they? And all the require is a little Naruto thinking outside the box.
I most liked Rasenrangan. I wonder if he can make a full FRS without help from his clones considered all he did was lift one finger and concentrate to make a mini FRS.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:30 AM   #42
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
I most liked Rasenrangan. I wonder if he can make a full FRS without help from his clones considered all he did was lift one finger and concentrate to make a mini FRS.
Sure it be like the menacing ball he was trying to create except no Yin-Yang, so much easier. Should be no prob.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #43
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

What the heck was that Zetsu creation on page 15? xD

It took the army this long to figure out that Madara's army is practically immortal...? I thought that was obvious information that was inferred...

Naruto has certainly grown more mature and understanding. He knows how to handle certain situations now, even in the most dire of times, but how long can he maintain Biju mode? He's been in it for quite sometime now and after battling, the effects should be physically effecting him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 06-29-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:40 AM   #44
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Goodbye everyone else's screen time.Not like it lasted long anyway.
the war isn't even over yet, quit complaining over one chapter

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:41 AM   #45
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
Sure it be like the menacing ball he was trying to create except no Yin-Yang, so much easier. Should be no prob.
With the way Naruto dodged A's punch and with all the new techniques he is revealing, I think the more Naruto uses Nine Tails Chakra Mode the more eh becomes accustomed to it and learns how to use it. He was getting knocked back by A's punches when he wasn't using a fully powered Lightning Armor, but managed to dodge a full power Lightning Armor punch from A all of a sudden. Then, the only time Naruto was shown using his new Chakra Arms, he barely could stack up some rocks, but when he uses them again, he's able to create multiple on his back and control their size.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:43 AM   #46
Ryuu-no-hi
Freshmen Academy Student

Ryuu-no-hi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it was awesome!
Old 06-29-2011, 10:05 AM   #47
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
the war isn't even over yet, quit complaining over one chapter
I wasn't complaining.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #48
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Tobi = Zetsu DNA + Zetsu eating Madara and spitting him back up like a loogy.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:20 AM   #49
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

mini rasenshiriken, just really. As for the chapter it was awesome.
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Old 06-29-2011, 10:24 AM   #50
White_fang
Apprentice Genin

White_fang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can someone pm me the website they use to read the mangas, The one I use as of late has been trying to infect me with a virus for the past 2 months and it gets annoying having to remove it everytime I finish reading a chapter
Old 06-29-2011, 10:32 AM   #51
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

I officially believe that Madara has a third eye. Not sure why it's JUST hitting me, but the pic on page 6 of his mask with the three holes is yelling at me 'THREE EYES'.

And I gotta say, that Rasengan Riot was pretty cool. Oh and Rasengan Vacuum? Pretty cool too. Don't like how he just all of a sudden is one of those 'If you can think of it, you can do it' kinda guys.

LOL Mini Rasenshuriken was kinda funny. Oooooooh Great Mountain Toad.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #52
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

wow very nice. and how Naruto just plowed right into the Zetsus was great. didn't pause just commence the butt whooping.

and lol @Zetsu. " you can't stop me!!" * mini RS* poof

and he can now summon da big toads woots finally. yay shadow clones!!

Chapter was real nice. i can see a plan to either free or kill Yamato in the works.

also anyone else think Naruto being in his uber form has released a latent Senju ability? he made the totem statues in the cave grow branches and leaves and now w/ the Zetsu clones? might prove he does have a direct line to the first.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 06-29-2011, 11:36 AM   #53
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

EPIC!!!!! The little hands made me lol but it was smart and effective. And the rasengan vacuum was my favorite. It just goes to show if Naruto realy wanted to fight the raikage he would've owned him... easily.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #54
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
That idiot should be dead.Guess Kishi decided to just say screw it.
and with that everyone else power ups mean jack crap now naruto the character is still lame

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 06-29-2011, 12:02 PM   #55
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
i loved this chapter and yes finally it looks like the theory is correct zetsu is a monster created from the 1st hokage cells. I knew It!!!!!!!!!!! no madara is not a zetsu clone he uses the 1st hokage cells the same stuff that zetsu is made off to make him live. remember the 1st hokage jutsu is controling life itself. madara is using the 1st hokage cells to substain himself to keep himself alive.
You're all kinda slow if you didn't realize that they used Anko to make unlimited amounts of Zetsus because of Orochimaru's curse mark, and Yamato fueled their power because he had the First's cells...
Old 06-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #56
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JashinSama View Post
You're all kinda slow if you didn't realize that they used Anko to make unlimited amounts of Zetsus because of Orochimaru's curse mark, and Yamato fueled their power because he had the First's cells...
Anko didn't have anything to do with the Zetsus; that was Yamato.
Kabuto used Anko's curse seal for the Edo Tensei zombies.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:07 PM   #57
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I officially believe that Madara has a third eye. Not sure why it's JUST hitting me, but the pic on page 6 of his mask with the three holes is yelling at me 'THREE EYES'.

And I gotta say, that Rasengan Riot was pretty cool. Oh and Rasengan Vacuum? Pretty cool too. Don't like how he just all of a sudden is one of those 'If you can think of it, you can do it' kinda guys.

Yeah like Aizen? I know what you mean...
Old 06-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #58
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Anko didn't have anything to do with the Zetsus; that was Yamato.
Kabuto used Anko's curse seal for the Edo Tensei zombies.
Not the point of the response, it's the fact that Yamato has the First's cells and he is fueling the power of the Zetsus hence the connection...
Old 06-29-2011, 12:17 PM   #59
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post

I think it's gonna be a mix between EMS and Rinnegan and it's gonna be the eye that he's gonna use to reflect on the Moon for control.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:19 PM   #60
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JashinSama View Post
Not the point of the response, it's the fact that Yamato has the First's cells and he is fueling the power of the Zetsus hence the connection...
You were still wrong. Who knows what your point is.