Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:34 AM   #21
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Chapter 545 discussion

That idiot should be dead.Guess Kishi decided to just say screw it.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:36 AM   #22
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
1. Rasengan Vaccum! Awesome!!!!!!!!
2. Mini Rasen-shuriken, sweet!
3. I thought Naruto couldn't use Shadow Clones in Tailed beast mode because it would allow the Fox to take over?

Perhaps the Fox has decided to work with Naruto.

After all they both hate Madara.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:37 AM   #23
Hyuuga Heir
Genin

Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I laughed when I saw the Mini Rasenshuriken.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:37 AM   #24
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Perhaps the Fox has decided to work with Naruto.

After all they both hate Madara.
Or possibly he overcame it back a few chapters ago before the Kage confronted him?

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 06-29-2011, 08:42 AM   #25
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If the minirasenshuriken works as a chakra trap. It is the most awesome attack Naruto has ever invented.

Makes Neji's 64-palms look like a piker's move.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:42 AM   #26
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i loved this chapter and yes finally it looks like the theory is correct zetsu is a monster created from the 1st hokage cells. I knew It!!!!!!!!!!! no madara is not a zetsu clone he uses the 1st hokage cells the same stuff that zetsu is made off to make him live. remember the 1st hokage jutsu is controling life itself. madara is using the 1st hokage cells to substain himself to keep himself alive.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #27
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Thumbs down Re: Chapter 545 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
That idiot should be dead.Guess Kishi decided to just say screw it.
.......i would neg you but whatever....haterz gonna hate

badass chapter is badass

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:55 AM   #28
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

been waiting a while for a chapter like this....there was a new jutst every time i turned the page and whan i saw mini rasen shuriken i was like
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Old 06-29-2011, 08:57 AM   #29
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

It will never show everything about a charachter development... do you think kishi is in the mood to draw so many extra chapters on how he events new moves and such... no lol.. naruto learns them or improves his old skills behind the scenes... its like that everywhere..

Some pople are just mad because naruto kicks sasukes ass if you look at the moves, speed, general strenght and well just basic pwnage... so their angry cause naruto gets more attention....well duh... he is the main charachter..

I think the chapter was epic and im glad to see naruto finally on the lvls of kage's..
Old 06-29-2011, 08:57 AM   #30
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just noticed. We were introduced to F!!!
Well at least a Zetsu in the form of F.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:01 AM   #31
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Goodbye everyone else's screen time.Not like it lasted long anyway.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:01 AM   #32
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

lol @ people thinking there won't be some TnJ with Mr. Swirl, oh how you people underestimate Kishi.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #33
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

a quick thought about the clone thing...it looked like they were coming out of naruto so i think they a kyuubi chakra clones much like kakashis lightning clones or yamatos wood clones....so with a sprinkle of PNJ then its possible for naruto to use clones in kyuubi mode
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Old 06-29-2011, 09:05 AM   #34
NBT
Banned

I already know there's gonna be TNJ involved.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:09 AM   #35
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
lol @ people thinking there won't be some TnJ with Mr. Swirl, oh how you people underestimate Kishi.
But there was none with Kakuzu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
a quick thought about the clone thing...it looked like they were coming out of naruto so i think they a kyuubi chakra clones much like kakashis lightning clones or yamatos wood clones....so with a sprinkle of PNJ then its possible for naruto to use clones in kyuubi mode
He said massive SHADOW clone jutsu, though, same hand sign too.
The were just nearby and started to scatter. They aren't just chakra cloaks.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:10 AM   #36
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

gonna be nothing but good chapters from now on
Old 06-29-2011, 09:17 AM   #37
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
gonna be nothing but good chapters from now on

u underestimate the use of filler flashbacks
Old 06-29-2011, 09:18 AM   #38
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

My mind was blown like a crazy fangirl meeting Justin Bieber in person. I texted my friend and told him about the site to go to immediately after I saw one of the awesome jutsu Naruto was using. This was a great chapter.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:20 AM   #39
White_fang
Apprentice Genin

White_fang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm surprised no one here has suggested his whole body is basically a plant made out of the same substance zetsu is. After all he clearly said the thing he wants the most is "a body of his own". I think this chapter can also be fuel for the people who think Madara is in Kabutos coffin, the real Madara could already be dead and the one currently with the mask on is just a plant which is just "a shell of his former self".

Shell of former self = No body
Madara wants A body

see where i'm going with this?
Old 06-29-2011, 09:25 AM   #40
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Naruto jutsu always are awesome aren't they? And all the require is a little Naruto thinking outside the box.