Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 06-27-2011, 12:14 AM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Favorite Female Shonen Character

Ok as we all know Shonen comics are boy's comics. While plenty of girls
still read them it's priority is the male demographic. Hence why most of
the time the female characters are just well endowed characters that
stand around and talk. Sometimes they get in danger and need rescuing.

But there are some pretty awesome Shonen female characters.

My favorite?

Clare from Claymore

Clare is awesome. She's no damsel in distress. She's the one doing the rescuing. Not because she cares. But because it's her job. Or so she says.
Clare is not a simple character and there's quite a bit of depth to her.
But her goal is very straight forward. Revenge. Yet unlike some other
female characters from Naruto (particularly one named Sasuke) she
doesn't use this as an excuse to be a jerk to everyone. Still it's
obvious that it affects her rather emotionally. In a way she sort
of seems like the female version of Kurapica from Hunter x Hunter.
And for those of who haven't realized it...Kurapica is a guy. Sorry.
But I digress. Clare is beast. While knights, men trained for battle
cower in fear of the monsters, Clare with not much effort slices
them in half. But even as the monsters get stronger and we realize
that Clare is actually not the strongest in the series (far from it)
we see that we actually have a long way to go. But Clare's sheer
determination makes up for relative weakness (as compared to other
Claymore. She's still hella strong compared to people.) It's like
how Naruto's willingness to never give up made him so awesome.
And of course Clare gets stronger and more aware of how the
world actually works. Clare is awesome because she brings
us into this world of awesomeness and we get to go along the journey.
Claymore is how I think female shonen characters ought to be written

Who's your favorite?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:23 AM   #2
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

somerandomgirl14 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Favorite Female Shonen Character

I personally like Erza from Fairy tale.

Now I'm not.

The end
somerandomgirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:44 AM   #3
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Clare is pretty awesome.

I like Soi Fon from Bleach.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mastumoto from Bleach. P:
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #5
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hm, can't decide on just one. At the moment though, the ones that come to mind are Yuno from Future Diary, Shiro from Deadman Wonderland, Erza from Fairy Tail, and Lenalee from D.Gray-man.
Amano Yukiteru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
Alfred Van
Genin

Alfred Van is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hinata from Naruto or Nico Robin from One Piece(her past is really sad,it made me cry)
Alfred Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #7
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Yin from Darker Than Black. Her personality just seems to pop for me, even if she's basically an unemotional doll.

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #8
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hilda from Beelzebub, cause she's stronger than most of the guys there

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:11 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred Van View Post
Hinata from Naruto or Nico Robin from One Piece(her past is really sad,it made me cry)
ya. robin's past was very sad....
she is my fav also

and then anko in naruto

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:23 PM   #10
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Clare/Claymore
Hinata/Naruto
Nami/One Piece

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:10 PM   #11
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Dem Claymores.. P:
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:15 PM   #12
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Besides Ino, Nami from One Piece

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:17 PM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Maya Miyauchi from Cage of Eden.

Seriously what's not to like about a Girl who is capable to fight Pre-Historic Creatures head on with her Karate Skills and looking damn good at it?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #14
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Orihime from Bleach

Not only is she hot but she can kick but too
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #15
Agent Spectre
Chunin Exam Participant

Agent Spectre is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Agent Spectre Send a message via Yahoo to Agent Spectre

The one that directly comes to my mind is Medusa from Soul Eater. She's quite the temptress and the whole snake/arrows motif is deelicious. A somewhat decent actress, cunning, ruthless, and in charge. Her influence on Stein is similar to Kabuto's influence on me... so there's some person reasons involved in my love/hate with Medusa. But my, she is intriguing.

And it's debatable, but if Full Metal Alchemist can be classified as Shonen then the winner is Izumi Curtis. I love a strong intelligent female... :3 She's blunt and brutal but still sweet and caring... A teacher, an alchemist and happy with her partner Sig... there's nothing I don't love about this gal.
"I don't define reality as only that which I am able to see, hear and touch..." ~Shizuka Domeki
Agent Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:14 PM   #16
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

^ Medusa is awesome

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #17
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Spectre View Post
The one that directly comes to my mind is Medusa from Soul Eater. She's quite the temptress and the whole snake/arrows motif is deelicious. A somewhat decent actress, cunning, ruthless, and in charge. Her influence on Stein is similar to Kabuto's influence on me... so there's some person reasons involved in my love/hate with Medusa. But my, she is intriguing.

And it's debatable, but if Full Metal Alchemist can be classified as Shonen then the winner is Izumi Curtis. I love a strong intelligent female... :3 She's blunt and brutal but still sweet and caring... A teacher, an alchemist and happy with her partner Sig... there's nothing I don't love about this gal.

FMA is Shonen. I would put in the same age category as HxH, Death Note, and Claymore.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:04 PM   #18
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Demon sisters Scanty & Kneesocks (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt)

Konan (Naruto)

Mitsumi (Pokemon DP Adventure)

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #19
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Erza or Mirajane - Fairytail

Aoi or Hilda - Beelzebub

Robin - One Piece
Old 06-28-2011, 09:05 PM   #20
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I like

Nami (OP)

Mashiro Kuna (Bleach)

and Maka from Soul Eater is awsome as well.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote