Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What are Ino's greatest moments?
Ino being born... 39 18.93%
Ino helping Sakura as a child 69 33.50%
InoShikaCho formation in the Forest of Death 51 24.76%
Ino vs. Sakura 60 29.13%
Ino's appearance in Shippuden 115 55.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2011, 08:39 PM   #3981
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Ino Yamanaka Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
why do you like ino ?
i like ino yamanaka because she proved alot of people wrong about her being weak.

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:39 PM   #3982
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
what makes u say that ?
idk, i pretty sure sakura is too

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #3983
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
i like ino yamanaka because she proved alot of people wrong about her being weak.
true she did everyone calls her weak but she aint

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:42 PM   #3984
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
true she did everyone calls her weak but she aint
exactly, ino is smart, she needs more ninjutsu skills though, but other than that, she's strong

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-27-2011, 08:42 PM   #3985
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want that new card, btw.

And, I don't think shes going to die after she got that power-up.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:43 PM   #3986
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
exactly, ino is smart, she needs more ninjutsu skills though, but other than that, she's strong
yes she is and she is emotionally stronger then sakura
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
I want that new card, btw.

And, I don't think shes going to die after she got that power-up.
im sure u do.

me neither

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-27-2011, 08:44 PM   #3987
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

there are plenty of ninja stronger than ino, it's a good chance she will. It just depends on who she fights

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #3988
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yes she is and she is emotionally stronger then sakura

im sure u do.

me neither
true taker

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-27-2011, 08:46 PM   #3989
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
there are plenty of ninja stronger than ino, it's a good chance she will. It just depends on who she fights
remember sakura fought sasori and lived

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-27-2011, 08:47 PM   #3990
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

did ino fight him, no so that doesn't matter, sasori's weak

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #3991
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
yes it is its more unique then the sakura chibi its just more lovable
what does it look like
Quote:
i think ino's gonna die in the war
Right after she got a powerup? Nah. If she does die though then a bunch of other characters will because the author has no reason to single her out at this point. Then he'll probably find a way to bring them all back to life :\
Quote:
sasori's weak
You don't wanna try that with me bro

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #3992
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

i see. kuro, he just seems weak though

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #3993
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Many characters who get killed off early seem weak at first.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #3994
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

i know sasori's not weak. i don't care who he lost to, he put up a good fight

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-28-2011, 07:50 AM   #3995
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

what powerup, did i miss something?

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #3996
Nagahana
Apprentice Genin

Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Thay mean everything she's done in the war, mind clone switch jutsu, new speed feet, both phisical and with her jutsu, and her personal growth.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:01 PM   #3997
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Skidz/Kinam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
good question i think she would listen to music like pop and R &b
So in that case, who'd her fav artist be? (not to change the subject back, it's just somthing that's been on my mind.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Question you have Ino's blood type but do you have her bra size? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
It's probably D cup ;p
FTW!!! (For The Win)

Top 5 quotes!
#5:Light- I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!
#4:Kaiba- Screw the rules, I have money!!
#3:Nel- Never say a woman is heavy, even if she's realy heavy!!!
#2:Sasuke- I hate the log!!!!
#1:Vegeta- IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

All my theme songs:
Skidz/Kinam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #3998
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Honestly, Ino seems like a Pop/Alternative kind of music singer thing. She seems rather mainstream... :/

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #3999
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
Honestly, Ino seems like a Pop/Alternative kind of music singer thing. She seems rather mainstream... :/
What's mainstream?

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:35 PM   #4000
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The most popular
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ino is awesome