Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What are Ino's greatest moments?
Ino being born... 39 18.93%
Ino helping Sakura as a child 69 33.50%
InoShikaCho formation in the Forest of Death 51 24.76%
Ino vs. Sakura 60 29.13%
Ino's appearance in Shippuden 115 55.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2011, 02:32 PM   #3961
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ino Yamanaka Fan Club

let me try and find on the official site

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:35 PM   #3962
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awesome

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #3963
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

ill send it in a pm to both of u

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-27-2011, 02:39 PM   #3964
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

That pic is sooo cute!!

Old 06-27-2011, 02:40 PM   #3965
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes it is its more unique then the sakura chibi its just more lovable

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #3966
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Skidz/Kinam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
yes it is its more unique then the sakura chibi its just more lovable
Everything about Ino is more lovable...

Hey, here's a topic! What do you guys think Ino's favorite genre of music is?

Top 5 quotes!
#5:Light- I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!
#4:Kaiba- Screw the rules, I have money!!
#3:Nel- Never say a woman is heavy, even if she's realy heavy!!!
#2:Sasuke- I hate the log!!!!
#1:Vegeta- IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

All my theme songs:
Skidz/Kinam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #3967
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Not Ino hate. >.>
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #3968
Nagahana
Apprentice Genin

Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Taker-san could you send me the Ino pic as well???
Old 06-27-2011, 07:28 PM   #3969
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidz/Kinam View Post
Everything about Ino is more lovable...

Hey, here's a topic! What do you guys think Ino's favorite genre of music is?
good question i think she would listen to music like pop and R &b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Not Ino hate. >.>
what
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagahana View Post
Taker-san could you send me the Ino pic as well???
sure

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #3970
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

what ino pic

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #3971
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
what ino pic
The one you fap to every day

Old 06-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #3972
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

theres plenty of ino pics out there or u could check out the CCG cards theres plenty of sakura , ino hinata

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-27-2011, 08:34 PM   #3973
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Question you have Ino's blood type but do you have her bra size? xD
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:35 PM   #3974
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
It's probably D cup ;p

Old 06-27-2011, 08:35 PM   #3975
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
good question

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #3976
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
The one you fap to every day
don't piss me off

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #3977
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
It's probably D cup ;p
Nice. ;P
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #3978
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
don't piss me off
why do you like ino ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #3979
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

i think ino's gonna die in the war

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-27-2011, 08:38 PM   #3980
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i think ino's gonna die in the war
what makes u say that ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
ino is awesome