Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
Mo Gotti
Banned

Mo Gotti has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Krillin and Tien vs. Thor

All characters are super in-character, and will fight based on the way they are portrayed to do so in the manga/anime/comics.

Who wins?

I got Krillin and Tien for the majority.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:22 PM   #2
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Krillin and Tien vs. Thor

how is this guy not banned yet?
Old 06-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #3
Mo Gotti
Banned

Why would I be banned? For making topics of actual interest that will get actual responses and interjecting my opinion into them?
Old 06-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #4
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Why do you insist on placing Comic Heroes against Manga Characters, when Comic Heroes are vastly superior? :/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
Mo Gotti
Banned

Because they, quite clearly, are not.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #6
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

This coming from the guy that placed two One Piece Characters against Superman. :/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:02 PM   #7
Mo Gotti
Banned

And? You do realize those two One Piece guys would run roughshod all over the people Superman normally fights, right?
Old 06-24-2011, 07:53 PM   #8
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Moses has referenced and displayed feats from the canon sources on numorous occasions in every thread he has made over here, and in each thread his displayed references support his argument

not to 'call anyone out', but banning someone simply for having a different perspective, especially when it is supported by the source material, is not the way to run a 'forum' which by design a forum is designed for 'debate from different perspectives'
Old 06-24-2011, 07:57 PM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, that was interesting..

/goes to investigate

Old 06-24-2011, 09:17 PM   #10
Ninjaslayer15
Genin Elite

Ninjaslayer15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well now mo gotti is banned
3.Naruto
4.One Piece

"Believe it!"~Naruto
"I don't care if your a million times stronger than me!"~Goku
"I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win."~Ichigo
"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power. the world will know peace."~Aizen
"
You are slow, even when falling..."~Byakuya
Old 06-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #11
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaslayer15 View Post
Well now mo gotti is banned
any clue on how long?

also this is unfair Krillen does not deserve this beat down at all man
Old 06-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #12
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite

Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i believe it is unfair to put manga characters against comic characters because comic characters own and at least say goku or vegeta or gohan vs thor because putting earthlings vs thor makes it very easy for thor. and back to your thread i think thor takes this
Old 06-27-2011, 06:45 AM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Probably for a very long time.

Locking this as well.