Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #21
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
garra12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: IN YOU'RE BED..
Posts: 1,885
Rep Power: 0
garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

some people and a lot of websites have been saying debby ryan from the suite life on deck will play orihime. i hope this is not true.
__________________
You can call me Roy Mustang. Or just Lieutenant Colonel. Hell, you can call me the Flame Alchemist. Whatever you do, remember the pain.

--- Roy Mustang


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:59 PM   #22
Proud To Be Asian
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0
Proud To Be Asian has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Forgotten One View Post
PtbA: You're trying to start a fight without an opponent. There is not one person on this site or anywhere for that matter that liked the live-action DBZ movie. All fans of DBZ and anime in general should hate that movie. But as has already been said, your argument about Asian actors versus Western (American) actors is irrelevant. I'd bet all the money I have that had the live-action DBZ movie been exactly the same but with all Asian actors, it still would have sucked. As for your thing about Western cosplayers: it's for fun! I don't think anyone but you care that they're not Asian.

PS: Not to sound like an ass, but if you think Asians are so much better when it comes to anime-related stuff, you should join the Battle Narrative (BN) game on this site. If you're right, you'd slaughter everyone. (Assuming you're actually Asian)

Edit: And your example pictures comparing Asian, Anime, and Western girls sucks because the Western girl is ugly.
Nah, this unofficial live action movie of DBZ called Dragon Ball : Ultimate Evolution [ Chinese version ] are being compared better by DBZ fans compared to Dragon Ball : Evolution [ american version ].
YouTube:


With the fact the movie made 16 years old before Dragon Ball : Evolution with far more smaller budged and far lower movie technology, so your argument are invalid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra12345 View Post
some people and a lot of websites have been saying debby ryan from the suite life on deck will play orihime. i hope this is not true.
That could possibly still a rumor, unless it is announched by WB, when I look for official cast I haven't found any info.
Proud To Be Asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:12 AM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Posts: 39,688
Rep Power: 57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

doesnt matter.... at least if its good and people like it... then its all cool
__________________
///
/^\\/

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~


カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:15 AM   #24
Zabimaru
Chunin
 
Zabimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 9
Zabimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
You're way too focused on the fact that the actors/actresses are of a certain race. It doesn't matter what race they are, what matters is if they have the right acting skills to portray the part. No point getting a look alike to play a part if they can't act their way out of a tin can
I agree with this.

The biggest problem is really that they portray the anime in general horribley. It has nothing to do with who the actors are. But I do agree that live action Bleach probably most likely won't go well.
Zabimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:54 AM   #25
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate
 
tsuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,867
Rep Power: 8
tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
They need to get westerners to act the parts because Asians can't see well enough to learn their lines, blocking, etc.
anybody else notice this? xD
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:48 AM   #26
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ItachiAnbu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Imagine
Posts: 3,122
Rep Power: 10
ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
They need to get westerners to act the parts because Asians can't see well enough to learn their lines, blocking, etc.
Oh gosh, Nick.

On the one hand, I can't believe that Proud To Be Asian hasn't said anything about this.

But on the other hand, I also can't believe I didn't see it until tsuki pointed it out, either.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #27
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Nick Tasogare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Getting at you where you live.
Posts: 27,512
Rep Power: 22
Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
anybody else notice this? xD
Apparently not lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
Oh gosh, Nick.

On the one hand, I can't believe that Proud To Be Asian hasn't said anything about this.

But on the other hand, I also can't believe I didn't see it until tsuki pointed it out, either.
You and me both xD
__________________
Was on to check PMs and read about the drama and got hit with the forums rules.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:08 AM   #28
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ItachiAnbu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Imagine
Posts: 3,122
Rep Power: 10
ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Apparently not lmao



You and me both xD
Absolutely ludicrous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud To Be Asian View Post
Nah, this unofficial live action movie of DBZ called Dragon Ball : Ultimate Evolution [ Chinese version ] are being compared better by DBZ fans compared to Dragon Ball : Evolution [ american version ].
YouTube:


With the fact the movie made 16 years old before Dragon Ball : Evolution with far more smaller budged and far lower movie technology, so your argument are invalid.



That could possibly still a rumor, unless it is announched by WB, when I look for official cast I haven't found any info.
Proud To Be Asian, on a more serious note, you seem to be dodging all of the counter-arguments. You did post this in the Debate Forum, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud To Be Asian View Post
Japanese believe Anime characters based on Japanese or in other words based on Asians.



YouTube:


As for an examples of successful live movie of Anime, one of it are the Japanese version of Death Note live action movie.
Your statement that I highlighted in red is a load of B.S.

True, since the style of art used in anime is Japanese, and most of the stories take place in Japan, then most of the characters are Japanese.

However, are you really going to tell me that there has never been a character in an anime who wasn't asian? Seriously? Nope, that's just not true. And Western characters in a Japanese anime, while they are drawn using the same style, could certainly be portrayed by Western actors in a film, while staying true to the original work.

I'm not saying that it wouldn't be more accurate for anime characters who are asian to be played by asian actors in a live action movie, but I am saying that you shouldn't generalize; not all anime characters are asian. They can have any ethnicity the creator wants them too.

EDIT: In the end, actors are actors. If they're good, and they act the role well, then it shouldn't matter as much what their ethnicity is. Liking or disliking an actor or movie based only on the race of the actor(s) is juvenile. There are plenty of other things that go into making a good actor/movie.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ItachiAnbu; 06-30-2011 at 11:23 AM.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:45 AM   #29
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud To Be Asian View Post
The movie studio that will make it are Warner Bros, I personally don't like the idea, not because made by westerners but because WB are choosing the wrong actors and actresses for the movie that are westerners which should have been Asian actors and actresses.

Do any of you still remember what happened to DBZ live action which sucked so bad that the movie studio who made it are cancelling their plan to make a sequel for it? Not to mention the hate they draw to themselves and to western cosplayers from Anime fans world wide.

They should accept the fact that Anime fans don't like Anime to be portrayed by westerners, western cosplayers being dissed by Anime fans also should open their eyes to that facts.

What about you, who do you like to portray Anime characters, Asians or westerners? And what do you think of the upcoming Bleach live action movie?

I actually want a half and half for Bleach. Half Asian and half Western.
I think Asians look just as silly as Westerners do when they cosplay
but I'm not gonna rag on them because hey they just wanna have fun.
Though the reason Asians may seem to be better at cosplay is because
they spend more money on it and there's more stuff available to them.
But make up artists and costume designers are going to be way
more skilled than your average cosplayer, Japanese or American.

For casting I think...


Ichigo should be Japanese. Although he doesn't really look it the reason I
would say so is because of his natural orange hair. But what Asian
has natural orange hair? None I know of. But that's the point.
Ichigo got made fun of because it's not normal to have orange hair
and be Asian (hence why they thought he put Bleach in his hair.)
Ichigo should be Asian with orange hair dye...unless they can find
a guy with orange hair who's Asian. But good luck with that.

Orihime should be White. A natural red/orange head because otherwise it looks silly. She should be well endowed.(It was Kubo's idea).

Chad should be Mexican or Hispanic. He should be tall and broad
but more so tall because even if the dude isn't that muscular
they can always train the dude. They got programs for that stuff.
If they can find a half Mexican half Japanese dude to play Chad
then go for it but I don't think there are too many of them.

Rukia--should be Japanese. She can have blue contact lens or something.
She should of course be short which shouldn't be too difficult to find
a short Japanese girl to play her.

Uryu--Preferably Japanese. But mostly he should have the cool nerd factor.

So that's about 3 out 5 main characters for Japanese.

Now supporting cast...

Kisuke--White

Yourichi--Egyptian (would fit well with the whole cat theme)

Bad Guys

Aizen---Brandon Routh. Why? Because Aizen is Evil Clark Kent

Gin Ichimaru--Asian guy with white hair dyed.

Tosen--Black. Carribean specifically.

Good Soul Reapers

General Yamamoto--He just needs to be old and ripped.

Izura Kira---California surfer dude

Renji--Doesn't matter too much. Asian or White. His hair can be dyed
red if need be.

Random soul reapers should be a grab bag of ethnicity.

Sorry if it seems like I'm leaving out blacks...but Bleach is pretty well

BLEACHED.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:47 AM   #30
Shikamaru Nara
blank
Moderator
 
Shikamaru Nara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 45,673
Rep Power: 58
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear through your accent.

All I heard was a bunch of crap.

Just because you're butthurt that Bleach sucks, Avatar sucks, and DBZ sucks, doesn't change the fact that some of the actors were Chinese, Japanese or whatever.

It doesn't change the way they act.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:47 AM   #31
Shikamaru Nara
blank
Moderator
 
Shikamaru Nara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 45,673
Rep Power: 58
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
Oh gosh, Nick.

On the one hand, I can't believe that Proud To Be Asian hasn't said anything about this.

But on the other hand, I also can't believe I didn't see it until tsuki pointed it out, either.
Because he's black, not asian.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:13 PM   #32
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,083
Rep Power: 19
Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I actually want a half and half for Bleach. Half Asian and half Western.
I think Asians look just as silly as Westerners do when they cosplay
but I'm not gonna rag on them because hey they just wanna have fun.
Though the reason Asians may seem to be better at cosplay is because
they spend more money on it and there's more stuff available to them.
But make up artists and costume designers are going to be way
more skilled than your average cosplayer, Japanese or American.

For casting I think...


Ichigo should be Japanese. Although he doesn't really look it the reason I
would say so is because of his natural orange hair. But what Asian
has natural orange hair? None I know of. But that's the point.
Ichigo got made fun of because it's not normal to have orange hair
and be Asian (hence why they thought he put Bleach in his hair.)
Ichigo should be Asian with orange hair dye...unless they can find
a guy with orange hair who's Asian. But good luck with that.

Orihime should be White. A natural red/orange head because otherwise it looks silly. She should be well endowed.(It was Kubo's idea).

Chad should be Mexican or Hispanic. He should be tall and broad
but more so tall because even if the dude isn't that muscular
they can always train the dude. They got programs for that stuff.
If they can find a half Mexican half Japanese dude to play Chad
then go for it but I don't think there are too many of them.

Rukia--should be Japanese. She can have blue contact lens or something.
She should of course be short which shouldn't be too difficult to find
a short Japanese girl to play her.

Uryu--Preferably Japanese. But mostly he should have the cool nerd factor.

So that's about 3 out 5 main characters for Japanese.

Now supporting cast...

Kisuke--White

Yourichi--Egyptian (would fit well with the whole cat theme)

Bad Guys

Aizen---Brandon Routh. Why? Because Aizen is Evil Clark Kent

Gin Ichimaru--Asian guy with white hair dyed.

Tosen--Black. Carribean specifically.

Good Soul Reapers

General Yamamoto--He just needs to be old and ripped.

Izura Kira---California surfer dude

Renji--Doesn't matter too much. Asian or White. His hair can be dyed
red if need be.

Random soul reapers should be a grab bag of ethnicity.

Sorry if it seems like I'm leaving out blacks...but Bleach is pretty well

BLEACHED.
Uryu should be German.

Yoruichi should be a MAD-SEXY Egyptian P:

Otherwise I am fairly well in agreement.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #33
White Zetsu
Chunin
 
White Zetsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,070
Rep Power: 6
White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

what matters about an actor or actress playing the part is A. that they look like the character and B. they can act well enough to portray the characters attitude not the race
edit: i mean really its so low to put characters into a certain race category, as long as you look like the character there is no problem... the only problem i have with the race thing is if they cast someone whose skin color isnt even close to the characters like if they made Ichigo black... thats not racism its the truth but if you look like the character you shouldnt audition
__________________
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by White Zetsu; 07-01-2011 at 08:21 PM.
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #34
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Uryu should be German.

Yoruichi should be a MAD-SEXY Egyptian P:

Otherwise I am fairly well in agreement.

Hmmm German Uryu


Uryu: DAS QUINCY!!! DAS QUINCY!!!!

AGREED!


__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:52 AM   #35
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Uryu should be German.

Yoruichi should be a MAD-SEXY Egyptian P:

Otherwise I am fairly well in agreement.
Hells, yes!

Schnell!! Schnell! SCHNELLLL!!!
But even better Ahhnold.

I am the Governata of ya soul!
Hasta la Vista, Holla!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #36
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,083
Rep Power: 19
Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

|Yes|
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:07 AM   #37
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: do you really really realy really want to know
Posts: 2,683
Rep Power: 8
king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenFlower12 View Post
No matter where you make it at it's hard to make a live action film from Anime and such.Just look at 'The Last Airbender' movie.The scenes and backgrounds looked horrible.The acting also had a huge part in it,the actors and actresses were terrible at their characters (though if it's the actors' or director's faulth who knows?).No matter what country you go to the only difference you'll see is how seriously they take it.If a director is totally into wanting the movie to be as good as the anime it's based off of then it might turn out nice but if they're not then the movie will suck.
i didn't think the avatar live action was that bad
although dbz sucked
if they make bleach live action in america they realy just need to make things more realistic for example how many people are gonna actually have renji's eyebrow tatoos none
we have the special affects to do it just get good actor who can work with the stunts necissary for bleach then get rid of the stupid attacks that won't work in a movie
damn why not just make it a sword fighting movie and make the action sequences awesome
then they will make more money and have a better movie people love kung fu/ sword fighting moves
__________________
The blind swordsman of the shadow village
Record 5-2


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #38
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate
 
jesse uzumaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: where you want me? in your dreams or with you?
Posts: 2,347
Rep Power: 0
jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Asian vs Westerner : What do you think about Bleach live action version in 2012?

plain and simple anime live action movies should never be aloud to be made most of them suck.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.