Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:45 PM   #21
RINNEMAN1
Chunin Exam Participant

RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Tsunade vs. weakened Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Amaterasu takes this.

In no situation could Sucknade ever manage to beat ANYONE in the series. If you would like to try to prove me wrong, I welcome you to try, but I will present you with my infallible logic.
Tsunade owns Udon.

But anyways Sasuke wins with Ammy. As long as Sasuke has his eyes he can beat her.
Why did you press it don't press this one
Spoiler:
Stop it!
Spoiler:
Okay wise guy choose the right one and you get a cookie
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Now you go too far you blow up world
yay cookie to you

Chllin and grillin and fillin the bill of killin the villains that were willin to be thrillin my friend Dylan by stealin trillions of krill in the mills of Jacksonville.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Excellence:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.