Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Obama using political events to cover what hes doing in washington

has anybody else noticed that Obamas been using recent events in the media to cover up what hes doing in washington? because a while ago he used the turmoil over his birth certificate, then the turmoil over his birth certificate, then he used the various scandals that have come out, and even now he using the Anthony Weiner weiner scandal to cover. you still hear whats going on but the things that are passed arent at the top of the political list
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle
Default Re: Obama using political events to cover what hes doing in washington

Covering what?

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
White Zetsu
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Covering what?
exactly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Is it almost time, man?

/tinfoil hat

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Hey now, save that foil for the popcorn. >.>

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:45 PM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think the answer is: his ass.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:18 PM   #7
6jonathan1
Chunin

6jonathan1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Fiction:Yep,its time to go in hiding now *builds bunker*

RL:I been noticing this since Obama got in office o-o

PSN: jonathanepic33
Gamertag: Jonathanepic33
Steam ID: Jonathan the Epic
Raptr: 6jonathan1
3DS Friends Code: 2320-6213-1054

6jonathan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #8
White Zetsu
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Is it almost time, man?

/tinfoil hat
i dont mean hes covering alien invasion or something i just am saying hes covering politically what hes doing like what acts he vetosand such
Old 06-24-2011, 11:37 AM   #9
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It's more like the media is a bunch of losers.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #10
White Zetsu
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
It's more like the media is a bunch of losers.
i agree with that
Old 06-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #11
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
has anybody else noticed that Obamas been using recent events in the media to cover up what hes doing in washington? because a while ago he used the turmoil over his birth certificate, then the turmoil over his birth certificate, then he used the various scandals that have come out, and even now he using the Anthony Weiner weiner scandal to cover. you still hear whats going on but the things that are passed arent at the top of the political list
I'm not sure he's covering anything. Yes, the government is DOING things, and yes, the media ISN'T always talking about it. Is that honestly big news?

What the media talks about nowadays seems to be relatively the same as what it talked about during the Bush administration: only the events have changed.

Television is, primarily, a source of entertainment. Thus, sensationalism dominates T.V., whether it be overt or no.

There are different kinds of biases in the news. Some vary from channel to channel; these are biases based on opinion, such as whether or not Obama is a good president.

The other kind I can see is a bias based on the medium, which is the television itself. If what a news program says isn't popular, it will be taken off the air. Thus, the media keeps its programs consistent with what a certain demographic of people WANT TO WATCH.

To summarize, Obama may or may not want people to know what he is doing, but that is irrelevant; American citizens do, on one level or another, only listen to what they want to hear. And, in all cases, that is not necessarily the truth.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:06 PM   #12
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Hey now, save that foil for the popcorn. >.>
Sorry, but retaining my free will is more important than lol Just kidding I already used it for the popcorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
I'm not sure he's covering anything. Yes, the government is DOING things, and yes, the media ISN'T always talking about it. Is that honestly big news?

What the media talks about nowadays seems to be relatively the same as what it talked about during the Bush administration: only the events have changed.

Television is, primarily, a source of entertainment. Thus, sensationalism dominates T.V., whether it be overt or no.

There are different kinds of biases in the news. Some vary from channel to channel; these are biases based on opinion, such as whether or not Obama is a good president.

The other kind I can see is a bias based on the medium, which is the television itself. If what a news program says isn't popular, it will be taken off the air. Thus, the media keeps its programs consistent with what a certain demographic of people WANT TO WATCH.

To summarize, Obama may or may not want people to know what he is doing, but that is irrelevant; American citizens do, on one level or another, only listen to what they want to hear. And, in all cases, that is not necessarily the truth.
My honest opinion is that he's trying to create a team of mutants like in X-Men, and then spread the DNA out so that our nation will have super powers and be able to rule the world.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 06-26-2011, 05:13 PM   #13
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
My honest opinion is that he's trying to create a team of mutants like in X-Men, and then spread the DNA out so that our nation will have super powers and be able to rule the world.
I would be in full support of that idea, but only if my power was invisibility.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:13 PM   #14
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

I'd want like 20 different powers, so hopefully they're capable of such.

/Heil

Old 06-26-2011, 07:45 PM   #15
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
i dont mean hes covering alien invasion or something i just am saying hes covering politically what hes doing like what acts he vetosand such

And this differs from other presidents how...?