Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:50 PM   #21
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Sage of 6 paths vs Enel

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
true about 1 hour but can narutoverse stop people like gerard and gildarts from just dropping their asses not to mention the dragon slayers who effectively stop many of their elements, EX fire users are useless against natsu. wind users useless against air dragon girl (forgot name) and any form of weaponry that's metal useless against the metal dragon slayer guy

add the seven kin of purgatory with their ridiculous magic abilitys and the masters and such and you can easily hold out for an hour and wipe the whole country off the map

oh and that's leaving out the prospect of fairy law
Honestly I'd say that the top tiers of Naruto have shown better power than even the top tiers of Fairy Tail. Gildarts still has some good mileage but even then we haven't seen enough of him to prove if he could match up against characters like, say, Pain.

Gerard's powerful but considering Natsu Nakama Punch'd him to oblivion halfway through the series he wouldn't go around stomping Narutoverse.

Natsu and Gazille would put up a fight but I don't really see how they would do much against something like a SM Rasenshuriken, plus i forget if anybody in Fairy Tail has any means of mental resistance against illusions and whatnot.

Wipe the whole country off the map? The only thing that could potentially do that in FT verse is Etherion and that is by hype.

Fairy Law is beast in terms of FT terms but it's not like it's killed anybody, and who's to say it would oneshot the durability beasts of Naruto?

Not to mention Edo Tensei zombies and whatnot would never be killed since soulrape isn't exactly something most people in Fairy Tail use.

If we wanna go by hype stuff there's Rikudou as well.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:05 PM   #22
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
Honestly I'd say that the top tiers of Naruto have shown better power than even the top tiers of Fairy Tail. Gildarts still has some good mileage but even then we haven't seen enough of him to prove if he could match up against characters like, say, Pain.

Gerard's powerful but considering Natsu Nakama Punch'd him to oblivion halfway through the series he wouldn't go around stomping Narutoverse.

Natsu and Gazille would put up a fight but I don't really see how they would do much against something like a SM Rasenshuriken, plus i forget if anybody in Fairy Tail has any means of mental resistance against illusions and whatnot.

Wipe the whole country off the map? The only thing that could potentially do that in FT verse is Etherion and that is by hype.

Fairy Law is beast in terms of FT terms but it's not like it's killed anybody, and who's to say it would oneshot the durability beasts of Naruto?

Not to mention Edo Tensei zombies and whatnot would never be killed since soulrape isn't exactly something most people in Fairy Tail use.

If we wanna go by hype stuff there's Rikudou as well.
i was referring to etherion with the country thing and well if you really wanna bring hype into this their is fairy glitter while exactly what it can do hasn't been shown yet it's effects have been said to completely reject the presence of enemys theirfore existence erasure is a high possibility or it could just be ejecting them from the dimension either way it's a win either due to lack of existence or out of arena loss

zombies are a possibility but i think theirs probably some way around that likely fairy glitter of we just knew what exactly it did

fairy law didn't kill anyone true but it's not really meant to kill it is stated to cause heavy damage and nothing more and this is by no means limited to anything heavy damage is heavy damage. you can be as durable as you want but if you get hit with something that blatantly ignores defenses your taking heavy damage.

rasenshuriken is probably the biggest threat besides tailed balls. (lol innuendo intended)

gildarts recent feats hint at the probability that he can crush pains blasts apart just by making contact with them. he also has dissasembly magic which just dissasembles prettymuch everything.

mental resistance is questionable but im sure theirs illusion magic somewhere. so theirs likely a counter to it.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #23
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
i was referring to etherion with the country thing and well if you really wanna bring hype into this their is fairy glitter while exactly what it can do hasn't been shown yet it's effects have been said to completely reject the presence of enemys theirfore existence erasure is a high possibility or it could just be ejecting them from the dimension either way it's a win either due to lack of existence or out of arena loss

zombies are a possibility but i think theirs probably some way around that likely fairy glitter of we just knew what exactly it did

fairy law didn't kill anyone true but it's not really meant to kill it is stated to cause heavy damage and nothing more and this is by no means limited to anything heavy damage is heavy damage. you can be as durable as you want but if you get hit with something that blatantly ignores defenses your taking heavy damage.

rasenshuriken is probably the biggest threat besides tailed balls. (lol innuendo intended)

gildarts recent feats hint at the probability that he can crush pains blasts apart just by making contact with them. he also has dissasembly magic which just dissasembles prettymuch everything.

mental resistance is questionable but im sure theirs illusion magic somewhere. so theirs likely a counter to it.
If all the hype Fairy Glitter has is true then FT would certainly be above Narutoverse, but we still gotta see cause for all we know it could just be another "lol Amaterasu is hot as sun" statement.

Fairy Law is heavily no-limits fallacy esque too, we've hardly seen it used in the series so we don't know how powerful it is, but there's nothing hinting that it would give "heavy damage" to anybody it's used on. Would a fighter like Galactus be "heavily damaged" by Fairy Law? Granted, Galactus is far above anything involving this thread, but I should assume you understand what I'm saying.

Then there's the matter of Gedou Mazou soul rape, Madara warping and semi-intangibility, genjutsu spam, and a buncha other Naruto top tier things.

Gildarts hasn't shown to be able to stop full power Pain attacks. And disassembly magic is no limits fallacy too, it's good and all but there's nothing hinting at it being able to stop, say, a tailed beast ball.

If no counter has been shown for illusions or even hinted at then we can't assume it exists. Even then we can't say for sure that said mental resistance would help against MS genjutsu.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:01 PM   #24
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why is this thread even in the Singleverse section? Seeing as it involves characters from different anime/manga, it should be moved to the Multiverse.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 06-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #25
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Because nobody who has been here has the powers to move it.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #26
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Can't the sage of the 6 paths use his treasured tools?

With the amber pot he can suck anyone into it can he not?

Tho I don't read One piece which is where I'm assuming Enel is from so anyone can enlighten me by Telling me his abilities?

I'll probably find out by myself tho when I google it lol.

EDIT: I read his abilities on the onepiece wikia, and I don't see anything that he has that can save him from being Sucked into the amber pot, unless he's really fast and can one hit the SoT6P before being sucked in, Which I'm assuming he can....................

Rikudo sage can create things at will from nothingness using his yin and yang chakra...........thats not
detailed enough to know what exactly he can create, unless he can literally create ANYTHING from nothingness, I still don't see how that would help him, unless he can create some sort of rubber object that attracts lighting, the only way the rikudo sage would know that he needs rubber to defeat Enel would be if Enel used lightning which I'm pretty sure the Rikudo sage wouldin't be able to dodge in the first place.

Last edited by Sagepain; 06-22-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:08 PM   #27
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Enel can read the Sage's mind to keep from being sucked into the pot, and after dodging, hit the Sage with an El Thor, frying him to a crisp instantly.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 06-23-2011, 11:36 AM   #28
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Enel can read the Sage's mind to keep from being sucked into the pot, and after dodging, hit the Sage with an El Thor, frying him to a crisp instantly.
EDIT: Post below me corrects your statement about reading minds, Enel therefore cannot keep himself from being sucked into the pot.

The rikudo sage Calls Enel, While Enel responds he gets sealed.

Last edited by Sagepain; 06-23-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #29
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Enel doesn't read minds; he can predict his opponent movements by using Mantra, and thanks to his DF, he can hear voices and sounds with more accuracy. Even if a person is only whispering, Enel can easily understand what he/she is saying.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #30
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
Enel doesn't read minds; he can predict his opponent movements by using Mantra, and thanks to his DF, he can hear voices and sounds with more accuracy. Even if a person is only whispering, Enel can easily understand what he/she is saying.
Has Enel shown the tendency to respond to someone calling him?

If so then he instantly gets sealed by the Rikudo sages Kohaku no Johei.

I'd assume that ANYONE responds no matter how high and mighty they are, even if its an insult.

Anyways I think thats the ONLY way the Rikudo sage can win.