Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?
Yes 377 93.78%
No 25 6.22%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2011, 08:55 PM   #1001
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation Discussion Thread.

Instead of sustitution, make a substitution combo breaker (Mortal Kombat wise) where u teleport behind your opponent and hit him 1 time then he would fall on the ground (it would cost 25% and this would stop R2 and L2 spam hehe) and i think it would make long range chars less spam annoying

I would be happy with just this

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:02 PM   #1002
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
Instead of sustitution, make a substitution combo breaker (Mortal Kombat wise) where u teleport behind your opponent and hit him 1 time then he would fall on the ground (it would cost 25% and this would stop R2 and L2 spam hehe) and i think it would make long range chars less spam annoying

that's a good idea I though they was gonna add something like that to storm 1 in this video between the seconds of 45 thru 53 when naruto punches someone and they substitute there was a cutscene of them appearing behind the opponent about to kick them

ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:08 PM   #1003
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i want to see the kage summit chars and the new joint shinobi uniforms and i really loved storm 2 again i wouldnt mind if it stayed the same just with more moves and characters btw if i see third hokage ill be even more elated if thats possible... (tobi thumbs up)

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #1004
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
that's a good idea I though they was gonna add something like that to storm 1 in this video between the seconds of 45 thru 53 when naruto punches someone and they substitute there was a cutscene of them appearing behind the opponent about to kick them

Now that i look closely, theres many things there that i didnt saw in the full version xD

I wonder what happened?

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 06-22-2011, 09:11 PM   #1005
UchihaMadara21
Genin Elite

UchihaMadara21 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: New Game Confirmed: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
lol no, the official site also says they will be working more on the 'match mode' meaning 'vs mode'.
But they DID NOT said that Story Mode would be forgotten....
UchihaMadara21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #1006
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

All CC2 games had story mode, i wont worry about that (though they can give us a very short story mode)

The thing i think they can change is making story like in Clash of Ninja Series, Cutscene-Fight-Cutscene-Boss Fight ( ) and so on...

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 06-22-2011, 09:19 PM   #1007
UchihaMadara21
Genin Elite

sooooo, any new info yet, right????
Old 06-22-2011, 09:19 PM   #1008
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Ruisu-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

For a minute I thought you played GNT/S before, cause its funny the way you said that. Its just a bit different in GNT, you can side-step and dodge but to teleport and break up a combo you need to build up a meter for that. So you actually got to work for it not hide all day n charge chakra. Thats why i've always been saying add some mechanics from diff Shippuuden games u made and utilize the best parts. Like others. Got to wait to see whats going to happen this comin expo. oh and Hello Taigo havent talked you in a long time ^_^
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything."
Ruisu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:19 PM   #1009
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: New Game Confirmed: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaMadara21 View Post
But they DID NOT said that Story Mode would be forgotten....
yeah because they already showed us in the scan the raikage battle with sasuke this should only confirm the fact we will get a story mode this game will be sick who knows we might get dare i say rinnegan madara in his new outfit. but i will miss funny tobi he really livens up my mood we may get both or a way to select different outfits and specials again like storm 1

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 06-22-2011, 09:20 PM   #1010
UchihaMadara21
Genin Elite

Quote:
All CC2 games had story mode, i wont worry about that (though they can give us a very short story mode)

The thing i think they can change is making story like in Clash of Ninja Series, Cutscene-Fight-Cutscene-Boss Fight ( ) and so on...
Yeah, that would not be bad, if it atleast have Boss Fights and some cutscenes, it's OK
Old 06-22-2011, 09:22 PM   #1011
UchihaMadara21
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
yeah because they already showed us in the scan the raikage battle with sasuke this should only confirm the fact we will get a story mode this game will be sick who knows we might get dare i say rinnegan madara in his new outfit. but i will miss funny tobi he really livens up my mood we may get both or a way to select different outfits and specials again like storm 1
if they will focus on Versus, they probably will do something about those options, and that's right!!!, it will have a Story Mode, i bet!!!
Old 06-22-2011, 09:22 PM   #1012
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaMadara21 View Post
Yeah, that would not be bad, if it atleast have Boss Fights and some cutscenes, it's OK
i agree

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 06-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #1013
UchihaMadara21
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
i agree
thanks
Old 06-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #1014
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruisu-kun View Post
For a minute I thought you played GNT/S before, cause its funny the way you said that. Its just a bit different in GNT, you can side-step and dodge but to teleport and break up a combo you need to build up a meter for that. So you actually got to work for it not hide all day n charge chakra. Thats why i've always been saying add some mechanics from diff Shippuuden games u made and utilize the best parts. Like others. Got to wait to see whats going to happen this comin expo. oh and Hello Taigo havent talked you in a long time ^_^
yeah, i played GNT, while its a very good figther, it lacks something that doesnt make me feel im playing Naruto (imo ofc)

And hi Ruisu-kun

GNT is made by Eighting me thinks 8)

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)

Last edited by TiagoX2; 06-22-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:56 PM   #1015
zfighterk
Chunin Exam Participant

zfighterk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
yeah, i played GNT, while its a very good figther, it lacks something that doesnt make me feel im playing Naruto (imo ofc)

And hi Ruisu-kun

GNT is made by Eighting me thinks 8)
its quite excellent...it takes alot more skill then a storm game...storm is more directed towards simple tactics and how fast you can smash the R/L (substitution) buttons. storm is more entertaining, but the clash of ninja series has a better gameplay experience.

I'll be uploading a ton of Naruto Generations gameplay!
zfighterk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:29 PM   #1016
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfighterk View Post
its quite excellent...it takes alot more skill then a storm game...storm is more directed towards simple tactics and how fast you can smash the R/L (substitution) buttons. storm is more entertaining, but the clash of ninja series has a better gameplay experience.
I enjoy both, more Storm series cause i pretty much just play against my friends with "just press 1 time R2 rule" and i really like Storm engine.

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 06-22-2011, 10:45 PM   #1017
RogueGetsuga
Academy Graduate

RogueGetsuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That would be awesome to have the joint shinobi army costume for some characters.
And my brother had an idea for the substitution spamming issue. He was thinking that instead of having two buttons doing the same thing, you should have one to block and the other to substitute. So you would have to risk damage to substitute. And of course fixing the lag on moves would prohibit people from using ultras after substituting, giving the assumption the opponent stops attacking.
RogueGetsuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:00 PM   #1018
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

so wait since this game is gonna be at the japan expo next week will there be a playable demo cause if so (not to hype anyone cause i might be wrong) but if that's the case maybe a demo for this game isnt to far away
ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:40 PM   #1019
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Ruisu-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

demo? errrr idk bout that. Ill say that around the time im taking my PT exams in Winter
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything."
Ruisu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:14 AM   #1020
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Sly comments? Was I hinding it some how? I told before how I didn't like how you lied and still don't admit. The fact that after you were wrong months later you do the samething.

Just because you guess abunch of characters and some of them happen to be true doesn't take away from the fact you were wrong. It's funny how the characters that no one thought were in were not in. I knew every character you guessed right would be in, you proved nothing by getting them right.

You keep saying it's not about you but you made it partially about you when you choose to lie, change your story then lie again after you were wrong.
you and zfighter took the words right out of my mouth...so to speak lol had a speech ready and everything! ha
XGriever is offline   Reply With Quote