Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 03:08 PM   #71521
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

@Cod: Don't make me get my chainsaw. -.-''
Old 06-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #71522
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
Post yours. Please?

/attempts too look as cute and innocent as possible
.... >.> ....Fine. But not today.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:10 PM   #71523
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
.... >.> ....Fine. But not today.
B-But

;~;
Old 06-22-2011, 03:10 PM   #71524
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Oh so All the pretty girls get to say they're ugly(Including you) But I don't?D:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:10 PM   #71525
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I COULD POST A PICTURE OF DEI AND HIS ABS.

But sadly, I don't have those photos anymore...T_T Awww...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #71526
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

W/E MINORU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Hale naw, in the second one I look hella tired.

@SB: /Loves and hugs.
You'd be surprised how attractive the 'easily taken advantage of' look is.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #71527
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

/sad face
Damn it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Oh so All the pretty girls get to say they're ugly(Including you) But I don't?D:
._. That's because I don't give a damn xD

And I cant spell because with out a spell checker -.-''
Old 06-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #71528
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

CoD looks cyoot. >> :3
Old 06-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #71529
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

@ishtar: What's a cyoot?
/being scarcastic
Old 06-22-2011, 03:14 PM   #71530
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
W/E MINORU

Yeah well I want to massage your chest.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:14 PM   #71531
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
B-But

;~;
Maybe today. >.>
Quote:

I'll have to send you new ones. xD My abbs look much better now. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
W/E MINORU

=P <---Just for you
I might. >.>
Old 06-22-2011, 03:14 PM   #71532
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
And no, I don't have a weird smile:

Spoiler:
Tu eres una muy bonita. ^^
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #71533
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Maybe today. >.>

=P <---Just for you
I might. >.>
Maybe now?
/tilts head and hides chainsaw
Old 06-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #71534
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
CoD looks cyoot. >> :3
Tank Chu 8D
Quote:
/sad face
Damn it

._. That's because I don't give a damn xD

And I cant spell because with out a spell checker -.-''
But you look wonderful!!D8 And I look...

Old 06-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #71535
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
@ishtar: What's a cyoot?
/being scarcastic
I'm killin zombehs.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #71536
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Yeah well I want to massage your chest.
Go ahead.... If you can find it.

Quote:
Maybe today. >.>

=P <---Just for you
I might. >.>
/drool face

I feel like I have seen you now, though. I cannot recall.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #71537
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

/Looks at Dei with eyes so wide they look strung out on heroin
PLEASEEEEEE????

@Nick: /Feels up your legs.
Damn your chest is FINE.

@Toni: Thank you. v.v

Old 06-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #71538
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
I'm killin zombehs.
Sexy.
Quote:
Tank Chu 8D

/leans against chainsaw
Old 06-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #71539
Ishtar
Banned

Rizzy looks gorejus. :3
Quote:
Tank Chu 8D

Any time. 8D
Old 06-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #71540
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Sexy.

/leans against chainsaw
*Blows off a zombie head*

Edit: Unintentional.

Last edited by Ishtar; 06-22-2011 at 03:23 PM.
Closed Thread