Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Hancock vs. Superman

Hancock vs. Superman. who wins?
Old 06-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Hancock vs. Superman

Superman will win with his Superpunch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-19-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

how? hancock has like the same powers and wouldnt even get touched by supes. superman will get killed off
Old 06-19-2011, 05:08 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

They're both invincible without their weakness. Depends on who's faster to be able to get to the other's weakness first.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #5
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Hancock is invulnerable, immortal, super strong, capable of incredible regeneration, and flies at supersonic speeds. He takes it, if only because of the immortality/invulnerability/regeneration combo.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:35 PM   #6
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

that and hancocks weakness is his wife who has the same powers as him so if superman got to his wife and tried to use her hell get killed by her. hancock basically has no weakness
Old 06-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #7
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Uzamaki Clan View Post
how? hancock has like the same powers and wouldnt even get touched by supes. superman will get killed off
umm no superman has similar powers to hancock in that they both fly have healing factors are super durable and strong

the difference is Clark is several hundred times to thousands of times..more super then hancock is and the only saving him from dying a terrible death is immortality but he is completely helpless against Clark just hurling his ass into a star for example
Old 06-20-2011, 11:04 AM   #8
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Hancock vs. Superman. who wins?
Not Hancock.You sir,have failed the internet.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:19 PM   #9
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I am very sure, absolutely sure that the DC animated Superman can defeat Hancock.

And that version is one of the weakest ones.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-20-2011, 04:20 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
supersonic
That's slow.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:56 PM   #11
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

hancock kills of superman hell just hurl superman to the sun. he threw a kid like way up in the air without trying hell kill off supes
Old 06-21-2011, 11:08 PM   #12
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Superman throws planets.Please hang up and try again.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:51 PM   #13
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hancock kills of superman hell just hurl superman to the sun. he threw a kid like way up in the air without trying hell kill off supes
by hurling superman into the sun all he'd accomplish is handing clark free power ups

you don't know what the hell your talking about stop trolling
Old 06-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #14
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-22-2011, 01:04 PM   #15
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

oh yeah my bad forgot, but anyways supes gets beat cuz the man of steel has been killed many times but hancock hasnt and plus nothing hurts hancock. he deosnt even get scratched when hes hit unlike clark kent. all hancock has to do is throw supes to the moon then and it will be dark and supes draws power from the sun.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #16
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
oh yeah my bad forgot, but anyways supes gets beat cuz the man of steel has been killed many times but hancock hasnt and plus nothing hurts hancock. he deosnt even get scratched when hes hit unlike clark kent. all hancock has to do is throw supes to the moon then and it will be dark and supes draws power from the sun.
I dont know if youre trolling or if you dont know anything about supes.....
Old 06-22-2011, 02:21 PM   #17
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Superman sneezes GG?

Old 06-22-2011, 02:46 PM   #18
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

That was Precrises Superman who did that because Myx's sneexing powder.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #19
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So which Supes is it then?

Old 06-22-2011, 02:57 PM   #20
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

New earth supes is still millions of times ftl and can punch a planet appart with his bare hands. he babyshakes hancock