Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #21
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chapter 544 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I think it will be like Nagato's rods immobilizing his opponents. Madara has full control now. Kabuto is out of luck in controlling them now. Not to mention that Madara has control of the tailed beats as well.

I am going agaisnt the grain and say that the paths do not have Madara's stocked up eyes, but instead gained the them in same way they have rinnegan. Madara has a sharingan, so they do too.

Snap question: What is Madara doing with the Shakaku?
interesting thought about the eyes. seems plausible.

another thing about the Paths. as a failsafe couldn't Kabuto just dispell the seals of animation and the Paths just decay? i mean they are not real bodies. they are not bodies like Nagato animated but Impure reincarnations. that could be an ace in the hole right there.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #22
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
I think it will be like Nagato's rods immobilizing his opponents. Madara has full control now. Kabuto is out of luck in controlling them now. Not to mention that Madara has control of the tailed beats as well.

I am going agaisnt the grain and say that the paths do not have Madara's stocked up eyes, but instead gained the them in same way they have rinnegan. Madara has a sharingan, so they do too.

He is doing nothing with it so far, the reason he only has the 2,3,4,5,6,7 tailed jinchuriki is because Gaara's body was recovered and brought back to life by Chiyo. Therefor he can't be Edo Tensei'd.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
Old 06-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #23
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
interesting thought about the eyes. seems plausible.

another thing about the Paths. as a failsafe couldn't Kabuto just dispell the seals of animation and the Paths just decay? i mean they are not real bodies. they are not bodies like Nagato animated but Impure reincarnations. that could be an ace in the hole right there.
But Kabuto showed Madara how to use ET. Madara could just summon them himself. Heck, maybe he already did. Actually, shouldn't Madara have their bodies? Akatsuki did capture them. If Madara had a brain, they shouldn't be ET zombies at all just rinnegan zombies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
He is doing nothing with it so far, the reason he only has the 2,3,4,5,6,7 tailed jinchuriki is because Gaara's body was recovered and brought back to life by Chiyo. Therefor he can't be Edo Tensei'd.
Doesn't mean he can't use. He could make a jinchuriki with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:16 AM   #24
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
But Kabuto showed Madara how to use ET. Madara could just summon them himself. Heck, maybe he already did. Actually, shouldn't Madara have their bodies? Akatsuki did capture them. If Madara had a brain, they shouldn't be ET zombies at all just rinnegan zombies.

Doesn't mean he can't use. He could make a jinchuriki with it.
That would be quite pointless because then when he was done using him, he would have to recapture the tailed beast which is a 3 day process, but I'm assuming ET's can't be used for the process and he is the only Akatsuki member left so it would probably take a hell of a lot longer. Wasting valuable time.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
Old 06-22-2011, 11:17 AM   #25
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Probably just holding it along with the other tailed-beasts. I doubt he sealed the tailed-beasts back into the Jinchuriki if that's what you're inferring.

I'm wondering if Kabuto knew that Madara was going to use the Jinchuriki as a new set of Paths. He had full control over them and yet Madara was able to play creeper and convince them into his cave? I'm guessing that Kabuto allowed Madara to use them as a new set of Paths, but why would he give Madara so much power?
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 06-22-2011, 11:25 AM   #26
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
That would be quite pointless because then when he was done using him, he would have to recapture the tailed beast which is a 3 day process, but I'm assuming ET's can't be used for the process and he is the only Akatsuki member left so it would probably take a hell of a lot longer. Wasting valuable time.
What are you referring to?

I am quite certain that using the original bodies is the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Probably just holding it along with the other tailed-beasts. I doubt he sealed the tailed-beasts back into the Jinchuriki if that's what you're inferring.

I'm wondering if Kabuto knew that Madara was going to use the Jinchuriki as a new set of Paths. He had full control over them and yet Madara was able to play creeper and convince them into his cave? I'm guessing that Kabuto allowed Madara to use them as a new set of Paths, but why would he give Madara so much power?
He should if he wants to win. Otherise he is just boring old Pain. Not too difficult for Naruto to smack around now.
I am more and more convinced he is using the bodies just like Nagato did.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:26 AM   #27
Phacade
Apprentice Genin

Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Looks like the Talk no Jutsu wins again!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phacade View Post
Looks like the Talk no Jutsu wins again!
At least Naruto had to prove he was better that A. If he couldn't, he been dead right now.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #29
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

WOW Naruto dodged the punch, not teleported but phyisicly dodged it at point blank range, yeah he can biltz ammy. but geez madara's side just got a huge upgrade and I'm wit wooster on the nagato and itachi vs the paths cuz realy who else is gona stop them?
Old 06-22-2011, 11:32 AM   #30
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I was right about how they were going to find the spies, hahahaha!!!!! That was a pretty epic chapter. I think Madara is making a mistake buy powering up the Edos. Kabuto is the one that controls them not him. I suppose we shall see what will happen.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #31
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Holy Crap! Jinchuuriki!

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 06-22-2011, 11:55 AM   #32
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I really liked the chapter. Making Minato put so much faith into Naruto and Naruto's yellow glow is perfect for carrying on Minato's legend. Pretty awesome. It's also going to be cool to see all the Jinchuuriki fighting even if they are under Madara's complete control.

I'm just happy to see Yagura (or his body) in action soon. xD
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 06-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #33
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm betting Gaara's dad will probably pull that out, to add drama to the Gaara fight.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #34
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I really liked this chapter. As everyone has prolly said, it added a nice to tone to how Naruto is Minato's legacy and has put all his faith into him. But to see how Kishimoto made Madara put all the Rinnegan and Sharingan into the old Jinchuuriki hosts was bad ass. I really want to see what Naruto and KB do in the fight now!

Old 06-22-2011, 01:02 PM   #35
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh....my....GOD!!

Kishimoto is back and Madara is more badass than ever.

I mean waiting this long for any of the Jinchuriki to do something was worth it.

I thought why the Jinchuriki never showed up til now was because that Madara was giving back some of their Tailed Beast chakra but this is too much and unexpected....THANK U KISHI!!!!

One of the best cliffhangers I've ever seen and I thought chapter 515 cliffhanger was the best.

I also never expected that the Raikage would do that either.

Man Kishi thrown a lot of shocking surprises in this chapter.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 06-22-2011, 01:07 PM   #36
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Oh My God

Raikage went Super Saiyan.

that's all i got out of this chapter.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:10 PM   #37
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Oh My God

Raikage went Super Saiyan.

that's all i got out of this chapter.
Not even the end of the chapter.

The Raikage went V2 for if you don't mind but that is like going Super Saiyan 2 but most Shonen anime are like that nowadays.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 06-22-2011, 01:12 PM   #38
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

i didn't read till the end, i stopped at raikage going super saiyan.

i saved myself.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #39
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
i didn't read till the end, i stopped at raikage going super saiyan.

i saved myself.
OH GOD READ THE END.....THAT IS THE BEST PART OF THE CHAPTER EVEN NARUTO'S BIG MOMENT WAS OUTSHINED BY WHAT MADARA DID!!!

Just finish it and you won't regret it.

Here is the thread:

Old 06-22-2011, 01:20 PM   #40
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wow! I did not foresee Kishi utilizing the jinchuuriki in that manner..
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I want to know how the hell Madara obtain so many Rinnegans and who's Sharingan he used on the ET/Jins. Also I want to assume they can still use there Jin jutsu's they had. I mean they died with them and it was taken after words...
Those aren't "extra" dojutsu eyes in the paths. They are a reflection of Madara's eyes (only way I know to word it). Anyway, they're not transplants. It's just a result of Madara controlling them......like the Kyuubi when it's eyes were Sharingan.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.