Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 544 Discussion

LINK

I want to know how the hell Madara obtain so many Rinnegans and who's Sharingan he used on the ET/Jins. Also I want to assume they can still use there Jin jutsu's they had. I mean they died with them and it was taken after words...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-22-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 544 Discussion

Only the spoilers are out.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:04 AM   #3
leafninjasteph
Genin

leafninjasteph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

chapter is out now I managed to find it by searching for spoilers
Old 06-22-2011, 08:09 AM   #4
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

That was a very nice chapter.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu

Last edited by What The Toast; 06-22-2011 at 08:18 AM.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:10 AM   #5
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That was awesome, actually. And Madara is uberhaxx, even more than before. Insane. And we still haven't accounted for the activities of the undead kages. With zetsu fodder and a handful of super ninja, Madara has destroyed half the fighting force of the villages, and he's still powering up! That is nuts.

"They should be used to their eyes now." It's like he grows them on trees or something. He's got to be more twisted than Orochimaru, the original Dr. Mengele of the ninja world.

THE GOOD: Naruto speed blitzes Raikage, finally becomes fastest ninja eva' (maybe). Jinchuuriki powerup madness.

THE BAD: How are there so many rinnegan??!! More importantly, why wouldn't Madara have used the rinnegan earlier if he had a freakin' eyeball farm?

THE UGLY: While I like Shikaku's plan in theory, there are two problems: Naruto is only one dude, and he has to concern himself with Madara (and probably the undead kages/jinchuuriki). Also, even if he had the time, a big part of the problem is in the rear echelon, not just at the front where Naruto is headed.

Despite my criticisms and reservation (I always have them, it's my nature ), I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 06-22-2011, 08:14 AM   #6
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Most of the chapter was talk.

I was intrigued by the last pages, though. Hopefully, the new Six Paths of Pain (Madara's version) will kick a$$ in second day of the war. Come to think about it: aren't the new Six Paths of Pain being controled by both Kabuto, via Impure World Resurrection, and Madara, via Rinnegan (and Sharingan...possibly)? Now that Madara is assuming the control, there are no excuses to fail.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:19 AM   #7
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

forking great chapter... naruto slips out of a punch that nobody except for his father was able to dodge... and he did it without the kunai technique... just splendid

Marada seems to be up to something big..

And how they are more rinnegans? They were still rinnegans in paiins bodies... the six paths one... im not sure how that worked but they all had rinnegans still in the eyeballs after they died i think

Amazing chapter.. i am very pleased.

Last edited by Wooster; 06-22-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:21 AM   #8
What The Toast
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
That was awesome, actually. And Madara is uberhaxx, even more than before. Insane. And we still haven't accounted for the activities of the undead kages. With zetsu fodder and a handful of super ninja, Madara has destroyed half the fighting force of the villages, and he's still powering up! That is nuts.

"They should be used to their eyes now." It's like he grows them on trees or something. He's got to be more twisted than Orochimaru, the original Dr. Mengele of the ninja world.

THE GOOD: Naruto speed blitzes Raikage, finally becomes fastest ninja eva' (maybe). Jinchuuriki powerup madness.

THE BAD: How are there so many rinnegan??!! More importantly, why wouldn't Madara have used the rinnegan earlier if he had a freakin' eyeball farm?

THE UGLY: While I like Shikaku's plan in theory, there are two problems: Naruto is only one dude, and he has to concern himself with Madara (and probably the undead kages/jinchuuriki). Also, even if he had the time, a big part of the problem is in the rear echelon, not just at the front where Naruto is headed.

Despite my criticisms and reservation (I always have them, it's my nature ), I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.
I am guessing Madara gave the former Jinchuriki Rinnegans and Sharingans the same way Nagato gave his Pain body's Rinnegans.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:26 AM   #9
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
Most of the chapter was talk.

I was intrigued by the last pages, though. Hopefully, the new Six Paths of Pain (Madara's version) will kick a$$ in second day of the war. Come to think about it: aren't the new Six Paths of Pain being controled by both Kabuto, via Impure World Resurrection, and Madara, via Rinnegan (and Sharingan...possibly)? Now that Madara is assuming the control, there are no excuses to fail.
It was almost precisely half talk, but it was useful talk for the most part -- better than most of the flashbacks Kishi chooses to employ. It clarified a few things, although I admit it could have been done better. And when the talking was done, Kishis showcased Naruto's speed and Madara's growing power.

But I have to say that the zombies having two masters isn't a good thing, if that's what's going on. Having two bosses is nearly always bad. I can see them getting in each other's way as they pull the strings. It could be bad, perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
great chapter... naruto slips out of a punch that nobody except for his father was able to dodge... and he did it without the kunai technique... just splendid

And how they are more rinnegans? They were still rinnegans in paiins bodies... the six paths one... im not sure how that worked but they all had rinnegans still in the eyeballs after they died i think

So, you're telling me that the destroyed Path bodies were all recovered by Madara? And no one in Konoha noticed missing doomsday bodies? This seems unlikely. The only bodies he reasonably could have recovered was Nagato's and Yahiko's. Thats four, and he'd need seven. Although I'd like to know if the Paths have real physical individual rinnegans without Nagato's power. It was never explained, but I got the impression that they only had those eyes because they were being controlled by Nagato. If not, that would mean all the summons have rinnegan also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
I am guessing Madara gave the former Jinchuriki Rinnegans and Sharingans the same way Nagato gave his Pain body's Rinnegans.
Well, that makes more sense, but if that's the case I'm slightly skeptical of their utility. Do they each get one of the powers from the Paths? Is one as good as two for the visual linkage power? Is it half as strong because they only have one eye? I couldn't say of course, but maybe it doesn't matter. It's still off the charts...

--George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Err; 06-25-2011 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Removed bad language.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #10
uzumaki_barrage
Academy Graduate

uzumaki_barrage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awesome, the jinchuriki will now have linked eyes im assuming.

I do wonder though why the jinchuriki are being used now that they don't have their tailed beasts. Unless Madara has placed the beasts/tailed beast chakra back inside them.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #11
What The Toast
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_barrage View Post
Awesome, the jinchuriki will now have linked eyes im assuming.

I do wonder though why the jinchuriki are being used now that they don't have their tailed beasts. Unless Madara has placed the beasts/tailed beast chakra back inside them.
Because they were all still powerful without their tailed beast.

Old 06-22-2011, 09:43 AM   #12
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
forking great chapter... naruto slips out of a punch that nobody except for his father was able to dodge... and he did it without the kunai technique... just splendid

Please, don't use the f-bomb in any form. Thank you.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:34 AM   #13
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Wow. It's about time things get moving.

The new 6 Paths are most likely only under Madara's control now as they are controlled by the Rinnegan.

The Sharingan is of course explainable by Madara's secret hideout that had walls of Sharingan.

I'm just hoping that Kishi doesn't ignore the Jinchuriki's unique abilities and just make them another set of the 6 paths.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 06-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So I guess Madara just giving Nagato the Rinnegan isn't so unlikely now. Apparently, you can grow them.

Edit: Reading through it: I guess the jinchuriki are just the paths of pain. Madara was just able to put the sharingan in their eyes as well.

I am calling it here. Kabuto with Itachi and Nagato v. Madara's Paths of Pain.
It'll be epic.

Last edited by Wooster; 06-22-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #15
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

this was an interesting chapter. seems i was right about Naruto being they key to locating the white zetsu.

about the new 6 paths of pain. they are not under nagato like control i think since i don't see the control rods. they were originally brought back by Kabuto. if madara made em into Paths that is how they gained the rinnegan, so all he had to do was give them sharringan. only question i have is who would they ultimately follow. Kabuto who brought them back w/ Impure or Madara who is utilizing them as Paths?

this could wind up being a big mistake by Madara if Kabuto can override his commands. Madara's impatience could prove to be his downfall. could this be the reason Kabuto has been keeping Nagato and Itachi on the sidelines? this is a real interesting chess game. like 2 different matches going on at the same time that influence each other's match as well.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time

Last edited by Phariah824; 06-23-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #16
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The funny thing is, no one mentioned Naruto's cloning abilities being used to find the Zetus. Everyone though he could just somehow sense the whole battlefield.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #17
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awesome Chapter is Awesome.
Why Did madara need a Rinnegan if he already had Rinnegans that he used on the Previous 6? Anyways Can't wait to see the Fight.

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
this was an interesting chapter. seems i was right about Naruto being they key to locating the white zetsu.

about the new 6 paths of pain. they are not under nagato's control i think since i don't see the control rods. they were originally brought back by Kabuto. if madara made em into Paths that is how they gained the rinnegan, so all he had to do was give them sharringan. only question i have is who would they ultimately follow. Kabuto who brought them back w/ Impure or Madara who is utilizing them as Paths?

this could wind up being a big mistake by Madara if Kabuto can override his commands. Madara's impatience could prove to be his downfall. could this be the reason Kabuto has been keeping Nagato and Itachi on the sidelines? this is a real interesting chess game. like 2 different matches going on at the same time that influence each other's match as well.
I think it will be like Nagato's rods immobilizing his opponents. Madara has full control now. Kabuto is out of luck in controlling them now. Not to mention that Madara has control of the tailed beats as well.

I am going agaisnt the grain and say that the paths do not have Madara's stocked up eyes, but instead gained the them in same way they have rinnegan. Madara has a sharingan, so they do too.

Snap question: What is Madara doing with the Shakaku?

Old 06-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #19
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Its a shame in one page Madara just stole the damn spotlight from Naruto scene Bad ass
Old 06-22-2011, 11:05 AM   #20
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Its a shame in one page Madara just stole the damn spotlight from Naruto scene Bad ass
It's a shame that a scroll stole the spotlight from Mabui's best assets.