Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 06-22-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 545 bet!

WOOSTER IS A MEANIE FACE AND NOBODY LIKES HIM

-Rules
(If you're new):
Chapter Bets: Rules/Guide Lines
Chapter Bets: Winning Conditions

-Read (If you're new):
Chapter bet: Addition to the way you bet

The bet:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bet
- Sasuke shows up.
- Jinchuuriki utilize their Rinnegan
- Itachi and Nagato's plan comes into play.
- Naruto finally arrives at the battlefield.
- Tsunade and A get killed.
- Tsunade does something big.
- Madara uses his Rinnegan
- Sakura does something
- Bee and Naruto fight
- Kabuto acts against Madara
- Gaara fights his father.

With:

Wooster - Pantscore

Against:

zero - Kregcore
Sagepain
geo
Ultimate Combatant
Deidara330
Sasuke - Kregcore
Jazz - Kregcore
UchiHa_AsH
Sheelah
iDoom

Draw:
Nagahana - hardcore

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 06-29-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:46 AM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 545 bet!

I can play in my own bet now!

Against, kreegah core BD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:47 AM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I rep you every time anyway. >.>
Old 06-22-2011, 07:58 AM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I rep you every time anyway. >.>
I still like the fact that i can play now.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:58 AM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Umm, there are ten items. >.>

I love how there are two "does somethings" again. -_-

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:03 AM   #6
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Umm, there are ten items. >.>

I love how there are two "does somethings" again. -_-
I mean important, he means something HUGELY Important.

--

You have to have an odd number when you do these, or it wont be right.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #7
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Against.......normal

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I mean important, he means something HUGELY Important.

--

You have to have an odd number when you do these, or it wont be right.
Why don't either of you say what that something is? Otherwise just say so-and-so is shown.

Tell that to Shika. Do I get super rep if I bet on a draw?

Old 06-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #9
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Against. Most of the things listed seem to happen Later.

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #10
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Against!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

- Sasuke shows up. Possibly, but I say no.
- Jinchuuriki utilize their Rinnegan Does seeing with them count? xD If they use any of the Pain justu I guess it would. We are sure to see a summons. So. yes.
- Itachi and Nagato's plan comes into play. Not even their plan. I am guessing we don't even see them.
- Naruto finally arrives at the battlefield. Essentially already there , so yes
- Tsunade and A get killed. Neither of them are going to die sadly.
- Tsunade does something big. I assume this means something like fight and not jibber jabber, so no.
- Madara uses his Rinnegan The jinchuriki paths of Pain is laready using the rinnegan. As I expect we will see them next chapter, yes.
- Sakura does something Retranslated as Sakura appears, so yes.
- Bee and Naruto fight Both? Or just one or the other. Naruto will least punch a Zetsu.
- Kabuto acts against Madara Next chapter, no?

Hmm, I need a clarification on KB and Naruto "fight."
Otherwise, I call draw. I better get a lot rep for this if I am right. xD

Old 06-22-2011, 12:40 PM   #12
Nagahana
Apprentice Genin

Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

- Sasuke shows up.I don't think this one will happen so oon
- Jinchuuriki utilize their RinneganThey will do something with I don't think it will be anything with the rinnegan
- Itachi and Nagato's plan comes into play.Guess not
- Naruto finally arrives at the battlefield. Almost there so yes
- Tsunade and A get killed.This one won't happen
- Tsunade does something big.Probably
- Madara uses his RinneganAlmost sure
- Sakura does somethingThay are getting near the solution for the zetsus so yes I guess
- Bee and Naruto fight Naruto will, not sure about bee though
- Kabuto acts against MadaraMaybe, but hardly

This one is hard, I guess that it will be a draw, if I can bet like this. Hardcore
Old 06-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #13
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why don't either of you say what that something is? Otherwise just say so-and-so is shown.

Tell that to Shika. Do I get super rep if I bet on a draw?
That something, is am important something.

I just rep both sides on a draw.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #14
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

With:
- Sasuke shows up.
- Jinchuuriki utilize their Rinnegan.
- Naruto finally arrives at the battlefield.
- Madara uses his Rinnegan

Against:
- Itachi and Nagato's plan comes into play.
- Tsunade and A get killed.
- Tsunade does something big.
- Sakura does something
- Bee and Naruto fight
- Kabuto acts against Madara

Normal.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:40 PM   #15
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Shouldn't it be uneven? O_O

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:42 PM   #16
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Shouldn't it be uneven? O_O
That's a good point. I suggest a bet addition:
- Gaara fights his father.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:32 AM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Added it. Bump too.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:46 AM   #18
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

I don't get a point of a draw because both sides are technically right and such.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No, just means even. Actually, the most likely single possibility. Least like bet though assuming it was random.

So I will get extra special bonus points right? I be the only one if someone didn't copy me. -_-

Old 06-23-2011, 11:56 AM   #20
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No, just means even. Actually, the most likely single possibility. Least like bet though assuming it was random.

So I will get extra special bonus points right? I be the only one if someone didn't copy me. -_-
Even means both sides get it.

I'll leave that up to Shika...