Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #121
sanahin
Genin

sanahin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sanahin
Default Re: The Official Help Center

do u always stay here itachianbu?
My mind wanders and think of you~~~
Out of nowhere I see your smile~
Hear your laugh and think of you~~~
Life is beautiful now because I fall in love
All over again each time I think of you
~

forum best friend:
kanisawa
sanahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:59 AM   #122
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
Yeah, I saw that a while back. What's up with suddenly changing it to 30 cards? Nutter-butter Bandai people. >_>
the reason why is because the put 2 boosters in the deck now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #123
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanahin View Post
do u always stay here itachianbu?
I try to pop in when I'm on the forum. The way I figure it, this section deserves a bit more love than it gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
the reason why is because the put 2 boosters in the deck now
I suppose that's almost okay with me, then.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:13 PM   #124
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

shatterd truth is the next set

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-14-2011, 04:21 PM   #125
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
shatterd truth is the next set
Yep, and we're getting some insane starter decks!

Old 04-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #126
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

really i heard that aswell i bet were gonna get 2 packs in them aswell

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #127
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
really i heard that aswell i bet were gonna get 2 packs in them aswell
Yeah, I think that's what they're saying.

But seriously, Pain and Itachi themed starter decks? BEST. DECKS. EVER.

Old 05-10-2011, 10:15 PM   #128
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

maybe wait itachi is getting is own deck ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-12-2011, 10:00 AM   #129
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yep. Each Akatsuki member is going to be in the starter decks, and their abilities have the names of the ring they wear. Somehow you can set the cards side by side to create a giant Akatsuki card. Sweet. If I get to go to Target, which is near my state capital, after the set comes out, I'm buying both no questions asked.

Also, I must ask. I'm thinking about creating a Kunoichi deck that has the rare and extremely powerful "Tsunade and Sakura Haruno Sqaud" card in it. If Sakura and Tsunade both have Wind Chakra Nature, would it be safe to add in some Sand cards in it as well (such as Gaara, Kankuro and his puppets, Sasori and his puppets, ect.), or should I stick to adding in Kunoichi cards only?
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 05-12-2011 at 10:04 AM.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #130
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
Yep. Each Akatsuki member is going to be in the starter decks, and their abilities have the names of the ring they wear. Somehow you can set the cards side by side to create a giant Akatsuki card. Sweet. If I get to go to Target, which is near my state capital, after the set comes out, I'm buying both no questions asked.

Also, I must ask. I'm thinking about creating a Kunoichi deck that has the rare and extremely powerful "Tsunade and Sakura Haruno Sqaud" card in it. If Sakura and Tsunade both have Wind Chakra Nature, would it be safe to add in some Sand cards in it as well (such as Gaara, Kankuro and his puppets, Sasori and his puppets, ect.), or should I stick to adding in Kunoichi cards only?
The only problem with adding sand cards into a Kunoichi deck is that most Kunoichi cards work best when you only have female ninjas on the field.

If you're looking for extra strategies for that deck, try Medical or Mental. They fit best with the original deck type, and as an added bonus, lots of ninjas in a Kunoichi deck also fit into a Medical deck (Sakura, Tsunade, Shizune), or a Mental deck (Temari, Koharu, Kurenai).

Returning to the original question, it might work to thow in a single Kankuro [Tactician] with a couple Chiyos (if those aren't already in there) and some puppets to supplement the deck.

I wouldn't recommend Gaara or Sasori, because having Gaara in a deck will use up too many of your jutsu slots, and having Sasori in that deck won't really help you out one way or another. Kankuro is a better choice than sasori because you'll need fewer of him, so you'll have fewer male ninjas in the deck, which is a plus.

Hope this helps.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:30 PM   #131
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

there can be different types of Kunoichi decks there can be one around med ninjas one about beating down the other player or as itachianbu stated a mental power type . but i prefer the old fashion combination of power and med ninjas if you choose this i recommend cards such as battle of the barrier , medical ninjas and there might be more ill get back to you when i find out more hope that helps you a little

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-24-2011, 10:44 AM   #132
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Thanks. I'll take that into consideration. Are the new Structure Decks still $10 or are they a higher price?
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:48 PM   #133
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

last time i checked they were a little over 10 dollars

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-25-2011, 09:56 AM   #134
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, OK. Thanks, Taker.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Old 05-28-2011, 06:14 PM   #135
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

the new itachi and pain decks or out

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-22-2011, 07:33 AM   #136
kage karasu
Genin

kage karasu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so hey if my tobi [man of mystery} dies in a showdown that returns him to my hand right? me and a freind had an arguement about this recently
/_ ! _\ Konan, The Lady Angel

_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!" Put this on your siggy if you agree.
kage karasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:25 AM   #137
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kage karasu View Post
so hey if my tobi [man of mystery} dies in a showdown that returns him to my hand right? me and a freind had an arguement about this recently
Yes, if we are talking about card #604.

http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/cardl...ail.php?c=n604

Removed from play is any time when then card in question is in your village, and is moved out of your village. If a card "dies" in the Showdown, this takes place, and he goes back to your hand.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:00 AM   #138
thesixpathsofpain
Freshmen Academy Student

thesixpathsofpain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have 2 questions.

1.If a card says "value of the turnmarker" and the turnmarker is at 9+... what do you count it as? ex: Naruto Uzumaki gains the value of the turnmarker and im at 9+ when he is injured, what happens?

2.Say my friend uses a jutsu and removes a ninja but then i make that ninja the user of a jutsu since justus work in a reverse order would my jutsu work or would my ninja just go away?
thesixpathsofpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:05 PM   #139
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i would like to answer your question but im not even sure what the answers are maybe itachianbu can answer u

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-26-2011, 07:54 PM   #140
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

what happens if i use ino yamanakas effect text to take a ninja from their villge and they play the card with the same name as the card i took.