Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Attention all new members.

Links or names of websites that show the Naruto anime aren't allowed on the forums. The only links allowed are the ones provided on the home page of this website. Before you start posting, you should carefully look over the rules that you're forced to agree to:
5. Fansubs, fan translations, fan art

Due to legal reasons, please keep any discussions, postings and links of fan translations, fan art and fan-subbed anime off this site.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:26 AM   #2
xpx

Default Re: Attention all new members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Links or names of websites that show the Naruto anime aren't allowed on the forums. The only links allowed are the ones provided on the home page of this website. Before you start posting, you should carefully look over the rules that you're forced to agree to:
5. Fansubs, fan translations, fan art

Due to legal reasons, please keep any discussions, postings and links of fan translations, fan art and fan-subbed anime off this site.
i thought it wasn't a link i didn't put www. sorry. You work at viz right every site that shows naruto shippuden is ahead of you they even got the shippuden movies
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 07-09-2009, 10:31 AM   #3
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpx View Post
i thought it wasn't a link i didn't put www. sorry. You work at viz right every site that shows naruto shippuden is ahead of you they even got the shippuden movies
Yes...it's called illegal, except if you're paying for it.
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpx View Post
I don't work for Viz, but Sage Mode does.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote