Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 06-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation WWE 12 discussion

discuss it here like what do are looking forward to in this game what do u want to see improved and who do want in the game talk about it all here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: WWE 12 discussion

I want all the Nexus there.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i wouldn't see why they wouldn't be

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-20-2011, 01:35 PM   #4
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Also i want R-truth and CM Punk with short hair. And Shawn Michaels as a legend.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:36 PM   #5
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

that would be pretty epic also i know who is confirmed for the game

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-20-2011, 01:39 PM   #6
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Randy Orton.
Sin Cara.
John Cena.
Rey Mysterio.
Drew McIntyre.
Dolph Ziggler.

Etc...
Old 06-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #7
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i kinda figured i hope they have better music this year

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #8
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

I hope Cena and Boreton overall isn't like previous years...
Old 06-20-2011, 01:43 PM   #9
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Undertaker was the highest in 11

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #10
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

But Cena and Orton 95, are u kidding me ?

I remember in 08 they had Cena overall 97, more than Stone Cold and The Rock.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #11
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

97 was way to high

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-20-2011, 01:48 PM   #12
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

If i was the creator i would make cena the weakest.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #13
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
I want all the Nexus there.
I agree. So I can kick each and every one's a** a billion times XD

KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #14
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I want Shawn Michaels and Edge

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #15
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

hbk may be a legend as for edge im not sure

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #16
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
hbk may be a legend as for edge im not sure
Who do you want in the game?

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:03 PM   #17
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

I want Ryder in it xD

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:04 PM   #18
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm pretty sure HBK is going to have Hall of Fame symbol by his name, but idk about Edge. I'm thinking he'll just have the WWE Logo like a couple characters from SDvR 2011, RVD for example. They weren't inducted into the Hall of Fame, but they just stopped appearing.

Old 06-21-2011, 05:08 PM   #19
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Who do you want in the game?
personally everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
I want Ryder in it xD
woo woo woo you know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazekageGaara View Post
I'm pretty sure HBK is going to have Hall of Fame symbol by his name, but idk about Edge. I'm thinking he'll just have the WWE Logo like a couple characters from SDvR 2011, RVD for example. They weren't inducted into the Hall of Fame, but they just stopped appearing.
RVD was in tna when 11 came out fun fact for you

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-21-2011, 05:40 PM   #20
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
woo woo woo you know it.
RVD was in tna when 11 came out fun fact for you
Zack Ryder was in SDvR 2011, so I'm pretty sure he'll be in this next game. RVD when to TNA?! Son of a... WWE loses all the best to them... (and don't say cause TNA is better, cause I won't agree lol)