Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 06-16-2011, 06:54 PM   #21
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach 452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i doubt he would just plain out attack ichigo in front of his family that reminded me were is isshin at this time he should know if there family or not
I wasn't implying he will. But now sense he's there were Ichigo is. He can closely see what Ichigo cares about and his weakness and so forth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:54 PM   #22
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I wasn't implying he will. But now sense he's there were Ichigo is. He can closely see what Ichigo cares about and his weakness and so forth.
this raises questions

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #23
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
this raises questions
It does. Like what are his intention for going to ichigo's home.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #24
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

maybe he wanted cake and ice cream ? or maybe something to due with his overall plot

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #25
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Tsukishima came to talk. He could want to talk about a number of things, considering we don't know how much he knows, but he clearly isn't there to fight, destroy, or kill anyone or anything, because it goes against his plan. Ichigo is driven by a desire to protect, so he needs the objects of Ichigo's protection to remain intact in order for Ichigo to remain at a managable level of motivation.

Anything could be brought up in the next chapter. Tsukishima could describe Isshin's actions, he could say he has a spy in Xcution (since I think he does), he could talk about Ichigo's progress, or to allow the mood to remain casual, he could bring up a novel he's read or his subordinate Moe. I'm certainly interested in the next chapter more than the other HST manga at the moment.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:02 AM   #26
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It was a suprise tho lol
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #27
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
It was a suprise tho lol
Of all the things that could've happened Tsukishima showing up right in Ichigo's home was truly unexpected.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #28
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Riruka being a spy makes sense. I guess she is rather really loyal to Tsukishima or loves him.

A flat chest loud mouth smithen by a handsome dark emo......sounds familiar.

Okay its about time Tsukishima tells us his intentions.

Ichigo is now a Ninja Storm Power Ranger or that new crappy Samurai Rangers on Nickelodeon.

His new forms looks nice but I wonder what it can do?

I don't care how an new form looks its all about what it can do like Luffy going Gears makes him turn pink and go DBZ but what Luffy is capable of when he uses it makes it badazz.

Same goes for Hibari and Yamamoto's Cambio Forma. They both look awesome and have awesome abilities.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #29
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Maybe the girl's a red herring and the spy's that one-eyed fellow. I like the mystery-suspense stuff happening here. Plot-wise, we really have nothing to go on, especially in terms of motivations.

I really do see every chapter before the advent of this arc as belonging to one "super-arc"--detailing to us how Ichigo got his powers, the structure and function of Soul Society, and more or less setting us up for the "real" story. This arc could be a transitional one, showing us a level of intrigue barely (yet none-too-glibly) stressed in the Aizen Campaign Days. Ichigo must recover his powers and uncover not just this current mystery, but what his father and Urahara are up to... leading us deeper into the socio-political turmoil that Aizen brought up. This could then lead to an arc of Soul Society unrest and civil war--actual war and battles, not the Aizen-Hollow Confederacy.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:19 PM   #30
deidara330
Mr. Serious

I bet Yukio is Tsukishima's bro.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:35 PM   #31
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Of all the things that could've happened Tsukishima showing up right in Ichigo's home was truly unexpected.
Yea I'm ready to hear what he has to say

And they made Ichigo gain new powers not exactly get his old ones back But does this mean Zagetsu/Hollow isn't back yet?

Could Ichigo's fullbring act like his hollow powers?
In other words, like a new amplification for his powers?

OR

Could his Fullbring act as a catalyst for his Shinigami Abilities or even his Zanpaktou?
Will it be great speed like it was with his Bankai?

So many things I want to know >.<

Last edited by Inuyasha; 06-20-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:20 PM   #32
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Yea I'm ready to hear what he has to say

And they made Ichigo gain new powers not exactly get his old ones back But does this mean Zagetsu/Hollow isn't back yet?

Could Ichigo's fullbring act like his hollow powers?
In other words, like a new amplification for his powers?

OR

Could his Fullbring act as a catalyst for his Shinigami Abilities or even his Zanpaktou?
Will it be great speed like it was with his Bankai?

So many things I want to know >.<
As Ginjo explained it, Ichigo's Fullbring causes spiritual pressure to flow into him, which awakens the spiritual pressure that collected inside of him when he lost the majority of his powers. Once the spiritual pressure grows to a high enough level, his Fullbring will become one with his Soul Reaper powers.

What we're seeing right now is his Fullbring. What we saw back towards the beginning of the series and on, after his acquisition of Bankai, was his Soul Reaper powers. His new power should be a combination of the two, with some re-designing. Soul Reapers have Zanpakuto spirits, and Fullbring objects have souls. I imagine Ichigo would then have a new spiritual partner similar to Zangetsu but with a tint of the badge's style.

It would certainly be a unique and extraordinary power.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:23 PM   #33
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
As Ginjo explained it, Ichigo's Fullbring causes spiritual pressure to flow into him, which awakens the spiritual pressure that collected inside of him when he lost the majority of his powers. Once the spiritual pressure grows to a high enough level, his Fullbring will become one with his Soul Reaper powers.

What we're seeing right now is his Fullbring. What we saw back towards the beginning of the series and on, after his acquisition of Bankai, was his Soul Reaper powers. His new power should be a combination of the two, with some re-designing. Soul Reapers have Zanpakuto spirits, and Fullbring objects have souls. I imagine Ichigo would then have a new spiritual partner similar to Zangetsu but with a tint of the badge's style.

It would certainly be a unique and extraordinary power.
This makes a lot of sense. The fact that these powers have been introduced so late in the series means that they are a notch above the "standard" shinigami powers and can be considered an advanced ability.

I am looking forward to Ichigo learning fullbring as the main hero needs versatile attacks, not just GT all the time. I think this is a good opportunity for Kubo to make Ichigo's battles even more interesting and innovative.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:30 PM   #34
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
This makes a lot of sense. The fact that these powers have been introduced so late in the series means that they are a notch above the "standard" shinigami powers and can be considered an advanced ability.

I am looking forward to Ichigo learning fullbring as the main hero needs versatile attacks, not just GT all the time. I think this is a good opportunity for Kubo to make Ichigo's battles even more interesting and innovative.
Ichigo is likely to gain something similar in function to Sage Mode. What Ichigo will have is a combination of two unique and distinct powers working in unison to give Ichigo a better way to combat enemies. The resulting transformation is just as likely, then, to grant Ichigo the power to use mutliple abilities, as well as amplify any he previously had. It would be similar to Sage Mode in that regard.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:35 PM   #35
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
Ichigo is likely to gain something similar in function to Sage Mode. What Ichigo will have is a combination of two unique and distinct powers working in unison to give Ichigo a better way to combat enemies. The resulting transformation is just as likely, then, to grant Ichigo the power to use mutliple abilities, as well as amplify any he previously had. It would be similar to Sage Mode in that regard.
True, I'll have to wait and see how they manifest within Ichigo. So long as Ichigo gets his own full bring only and not everybody elses on top of it. That is still a possibility but I highly doubt it.

Also, as long as his fullbring is good. So far, the ability does not seem that versatile or practical, but rather "specialized."

Come to think Rukia gave him her shinigami powers, then urahara dropped some shinigami/hollow to him, then now fullbringers want to dump their powers to Ichigo.

Ichigo is such an almighty trash can!

Even if fulbringers are not lying about their intentions, it still will be troublesome to ichigo. I mean why their powers unpleasant?

New chapter implies Ichigo can use fullbring his own though. It seems he is ok with it now.

I don't know what happens if they all give their powers to him.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #36
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Awesome chapter. Ichigo's Fullbring looks wicked. Can't wait to find out the name of it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote