Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
gakattack
Freshmen Academy Student

gakattack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Epic Anime Battle

YouTube:

I went to an anime convention and made random fight scenes with random cosplayers and then added special effects to make their characters come to life =)

It was suppperrr fun making this video as well. My first time at an anime convention too!

Not really a debate battle (wasn't sure where to post this, if mod knows a better place to put this plz move thread)... but it would be cool if battle debates would be sorted out thru amazing action vids haha... if only there was a generator for that sort of thing >.<
gakattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Epic Anime Battle

Yeah this could make animes into live movies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:00 PM   #3
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It goes in off topic.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:03 PM   #4
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This was absolutely AMAZING.

Who was the guy constantly getting beat up?

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
gakattack
Freshmen Academy Student

gakattack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
This was absolutely AMAZING.

Who was the guy constantly getting beat up?
lol it was me =\
I figured strangers wouldn't want me to throw punches/kicks @ them so i sucked up my pride and did it for the video =p
Plus i can do break falls safely without hurting myself whereas the random ppl aren't trained to do that haha
gakattack is offline   Reply With Quote