Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?
Yes 377 93.78%
No 25 6.22%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2011, 11:43 PM   #101
des
Apprentice Genin

des is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: New Game Confirmed: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Here is the proof for it being true.
des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:49 PM   #102
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: New Game Confirmed: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Well there was still online mode, all of the achievements, and still multiplayer with friends.

How is it disappointing they just announcing they are making a new game? And you have the intelligence to say its already disappointing before they've actually reveal any new info on the gameplay?

You have some serious Naruto hating problems.
im sick of naruto games we get one every freaking year and we just got storm 2 and who the hell do u think u are saying i hate naruto ? exactly u dont know me or what i like naruto isnt my top favorite anime i admit but i dont hate it and so far it is disappointing if your gonna troll and ecuse me of crap i didn't say or do then u sir need to lighten up its my opinion not yours

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:55 PM   #103
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oh yay. Another game I can skip. I would get this if the game weren't so repetitive. They usually go over the same story lines over and over. I can stick to my Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 that I bought last year and be happy and content and NOT have to buy this with more characters.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:12 AM   #104
des
Apprentice Genin

des is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Big picture
des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:43 AM   #105
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
i hope its true but why call it generations and not UNS3? they do that with all the other games that are spin offs of UN series
Because if it was UNS 3, it would mean that it's continuing where the story left off. So, I would say that this game will likely not take place from just after the Pein battle. Meaning, that it's not meant to continue the story. That's not to say no story mode at all, but to me this sounds like something more focused on characters. This game is called "Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations". Now, what is a generation? All of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively. So, this game, based on the title, would combine multiple generations. Which could mean a wide array of Naruto characters. Something like being able to fight Raikage with Kimimaro. Or being able to fight the First Hokage with Gaara. You know, just a wide area of characters.

If that's the case, I would say this game is likely to have the largest list of characters to date for any Naruto game. Honestly, that would make it a sure buy for me even if it said no story mode. That to me, sounds pretty damn cool. I also would not be surprised at all to see alternate costumes for at least the Konoha 12 + Sand Siblings, where you can play them as young and younger. If this is the case, and they are more focused on characters, we might see a game more focused on battling than stories, compared to the other UNS games. I wouldn't be surprised to see a more Dragonball format, where you play in major battles throughout the entirety of the series.

YouTube:
src="
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:49 AM   #106
Leaf village shinobi
Veteran Chunin

Leaf village shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by des View Post

Big picture
Looking good, also features pts chars, thanks des

Has everybody heard?
Heard what?
Brian noooo
heard that the bird is the word,
I said a b.....
Leaf village shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:53 AM   #107
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yays! idk about you guys but i'm hooked with this game already, along with impact of course. basically we have a storm version of ultimate ninja 5!

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:11 AM   #108
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

My god I hope Kimimaro is in this one that alone would make me happy
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:19 AM   #109
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I hope the Sound Four are in this...
Old 06-18-2011, 02:06 AM   #110
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Big picture
Cheers for this!
All of you people saying that you want fights that involve more than two people... That seems likely. Look at the screenshots; Naruto punching Haku up, and Sasuke phoenix flower jutsuing him, and another shows Sasuke (with Susano'o) facing Darui, A and C. This looks promising... I really do believe that they're going to make a change to how it works, perhaps more concentration on the battling system. Don't knock this, guys!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:38 AM   #111
Gamae
Genin

Gamae is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hell yeah, this is good news! I really don't know if they should just wait a little bit longer... there is no planning of a new xbox console for a while and the gap between 360 and ps4 would be too huge. Also the game's story bothers me... Naruto is living it's finale moments in the manga right now, as a story. Well, I think you can easily make two good games, not rushed, with the material from where Ninja storm 2 left off to the very ending of the series.
It's also what I hoped from the next UNS: Zabuza and Haku finally here!
I'd give it a Go for the next game, the last game as a story-wise could be on a next-gen consoles...
Gamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 04:59 AM   #112
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

This is not Storm 3 people... It's Storm 2.5... like Naruto Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:03 AM   #113
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: New Game Confirmed: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

OMG, this is such exciting news! Here we go again! I'm taking off Storm 2's discussion thread, and sticking this baby.

By the way, the siliconera source had an illegal anime image, please refrain from posting those.

I can't wait for more info. We have Zabuza, Haku, Raikage, C and Darui! We'll have the others too, I bet! Des, thanks for the scan.

SageRell, Empath of Pain, SHAMEFULL and Naruto117 should come back now. Hey SHAMEFULL, come 'ere and tell us if your "source" has any info about this new game!

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:06 AM   #114
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Official Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Shika, I'm thinking of merging this with the REAL game's thread. It's basically discussion for the same thing. Is that ok with you?

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 06-18-2011, 06:13 AM   #115
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

I don't mind.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:13 AM   #116
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

N117 was only gone because of school. xD
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:36 AM   #117
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Because if it was UNS 3, it would mean that it's continuing where the story left off. So, I would say that this game will likely not take place from just after the Pein battle. Meaning, that it's not meant to continue the story. That's not to say no story mode at all, but to me this sounds like something more focused on characters. This game is called "Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations". Now, what is a generation? All of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively. So, this game, based on the title, would combine multiple generations. Which could mean a wide array of Naruto characters. Something like being able to fight Raikage with Kimimaro. Or being able to fight the First Hokage with Gaara. You know, just a wide area of characters.

If that's the case, I would say this game is likely to have the largest list of characters to date for any Naruto game. Honestly, that would make it a sure buy for me even if it said no story mode. That to me, sounds pretty damn cool. I also would not be surprised at all to see alternate costumes for at least the Konoha 12 + Sand Siblings, where you can play them as young and younger. If this is the case, and they are more focused on characters, we might see a game more focused on battling than stories, compared to the other UNS games. I wouldn't be surprised to see a more Dragonball format, where you play in major battles throughout the entirety of the series.
i was hoping for the exact same thing... they should include both older and younger versions of the Konoha 11 and the sand siblings and they should use every character that was in UNS and UNS2 ( cept for lars) and they should make the Support-only characters playable too... like the sound ninja 4
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:31 AM   #118
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Big picture
You are the best.

That scan makes me assume this game will be Storm 1, Storm 2 and the Kage Summit. Which would be crazy long, it would surprise me a little if they didn't skip something but I'm not expecting it.

Can't wait to play as the Raikage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
I hope the Sound Four are in this...
I think if they are fixing the mistake of leaving Zabuza and Haku out in storm 1 they will not leave them out again. I don't really care about playing as them but story wise it was bad to skip their part. I mostly only care about Kimimaro being in.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:53 AM   #119
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Post Re: New Game Confirmed: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I mostly only care about Kimimaro being in.
Kimimmaro was in Storm 1. They have no new moveset to present for him, so it'd be a waste to have him again. Zabuza and Haku on the other hand are a good addition, since they weren't in any Storm game. Would be good for the other Sound 4, but Kimimmaro would be a repeat and he wouldn't have anything new. I don't even know why PTS Naruto and Sasuke would be "playable". They don't have anything new to show since Storm 1 as well...

I just hope we have Mei, the Tsuchikage, Chojiro, Ao, Kurotsuchi and even Akatsuchi as playable characters as well. Maybe even Mifune, though these hopes are a little over the top. If Raikage's in, then we'll have Onoki and Mei for sure though.

It's pretty weird how the name is Generations instead of just Storm 3. It looks like it'll have a mix of past stories as well...

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 06-18-2011, 08:38 AM   #120
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Kimimmaro was in Storm 1. They have no new moveset to present for him, so it'd be a waste to have him again. Zabuza and Haku on the other hand are a good addition, since they weren't in any Storm game. Would be good for the other Sound 4, but Kimimmaro would be a repeat and he wouldn't have anything new. I don't even know why PTS Naruto and Sasuke would be "playable". They don't have anything new to show since Storm 1 as well...

I just hope we have Mei, the Tsuchikage, Chojiro, Ao, Kurotsuchi and even Akatsuchi as playable characters as well. Maybe even Mifune, though these hopes are a little over the top. If Raikage's in, then we'll have Onoki and Mei for sure though.

It's pretty weird how the name is Generations instead of just Storm 3. It looks like it'll have a mix of past stories as well...
I think the point of naming it Storm Generations instead of Storm 3 is because it's not storm 3. I think they are going over the story of the last 2 games with the addition of the Kage summit. I doubt they added Zabuza, Haku, PTS Naruto and PTS Sasuke just to make up for missing that arc in the first game.

I assuming that is what the point of the scan was to show where it will start (fighting Zabuza and Haku) to where it will end (the end of the Kage Summit). I could be wrong with this tho.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote