Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?
Yes 377 93.78%
No 25 6.22%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2011, 01:50 PM   #81
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: New Game Confirmed: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Most of the characters in the war were shown during the kage summit so that it's a problem.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #82
Pain (Deva)
Academy Graduate

Pain (Deva) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: New Game Confirmed: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
The games dont usually feature manga only characters until they are shown in the anime to not have any conflictions with the characters looks and jutsu they only have zabuza because he was in the old anime too
it will probably depend on the release date of this game which could be Late 2012 or Early 2013 (we want a game that is not glitchy or really short and low quality gameplay)

they may go farther than the current anime Arc, because America was not even close to The Hidan & Kakuzu Arc When Storm 2 came out in America

Waiting for: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Favorite Comic book characters:The joker,batman, Deadpool, Wolverine,Spider-man, Carnage

"Yes, your going to die now. BANG! hehe just kidding. Click click." - Deadpool

Throws out butter on toast out the door, "And Stay out!" - The 11th Doctor (Doctor Who - The Eleventh Hour)
Pain (Deva) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #83
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Would think if they are going to confirm it next week the game would be out inside a year's time. The shouldn't be a reason we are forced to wait a year and a half, which is what it would be if it is released in early 2013.

This isn't a console their making.

Last edited by deidara#1; 06-17-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:27 PM   #84
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Would think if they are going to confirm it next week the game would be out inside a year's time. The shouldn't be a reason we are forced to wait a year and a half, which is what it would be if it is released in early 2013.

This isn't a console their making.
yes but if we want a polished good game without having to download a ton of extra content its worth the wait even after downloading all the content for UNS it still wasnt a very good game
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #85
deidara#1
Pun-isher

It still shouldn't take more than a year after showing scans of it to be released.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:39 PM   #86
Pain (Deva)
Academy Graduate

I agree with White Zetsu,

i would want the game well polished and it should heavily game tested to find glitches and bugs. I would like DLC (just in case the manga does not end, when this game comes out).

Favorite Comic book characters:The joker,batman, Deadpool, Wolverine,Spider-man, Carnage

Throws out butter on toast out the door, "And Stay out!" - The 11th Doctor (Doctor Who - The Eleventh Hour)
Old 06-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #87
Leaf village shinobi
Veteran Chunin

Leaf village shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yess,here we go agian still enjoying storm 2

Has everybody heard?
Heard what?
Brian noooo
heard that the bird is the word,
I said a b.....
Leaf village shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #88
XxDeadShadowsxX
Ninja Academy Student

XxDeadShadowsxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ok this is going to be amazing xD
but it's just a rumor and might not even be real...
If it is think it will be for xbox360???
Hope they fix the thing were people dashboard it out of the game and you get nothing out of the match..-.-
XxDeadShadowsxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:10 PM   #89
White Zetsu
Chunin

i hope its true but why call it generations and not UNS3? they do that with all the other games that are spin offs of UN series
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:37 PM   #90
Pain (Deva)
Academy Graduate

Maybe Generation is just Storm 2.5 or really the name for Storm 3. but i am going to wait to see the scans of it on sayian island when they post the scans on their site.

Also if there will be a limited edition for this game, i hope it is for all regions, not just for europe or america only.

Old 06-17-2011, 04:38 PM   #91
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf village shinobi View Post
Yes, here we go agian still enjoying storm 2
That is what I thought. It's about to be time to make another discussion thread, with a million post. Tho I would wait until it's officially confirmed.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #92
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Will it be for PS3 only or will it release on other consoles I would want a copy of my own for 360 and not have to play it on my friends PS3
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #93
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Haku and Zabuza?
What if they just made a better UNS 1&2 and made it into one game?
Then again if it has the cloud ninja....
Unless it's a 1, 2 and 3. Which is unlikely
Old 06-17-2011, 05:10 PM   #94
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
Haku and Zabuza?
What if they just made a better UNS 1&2 and made it into one game?
Then again if it has the cloud ninja....
Unless it's a 1, 2 and 3. Which is unlikely
Maybe its a 1 and 2 + the 5 kage summit arc.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #95
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh yeah, I guess I wouldn't mind that. As long as the make number 1 like 10 times better than it was.
Maybe they'll add more along the way so the anime can progress.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #96
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
Will it be for PS3 only or will it release on other consoles I would want a copy of my own for 360 and not have to play it on my friends PS3
They said in the link in the first post it would be for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:20 PM   #97
White Zetsu
Chunin

maybe its UNS2 from where it leaves off (Invasion of Pain arc) to the Kage summit arc plus Filler arcs and Beggining of Shinobi world war arc
Old 06-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #98
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Maybe its a 1 and 2 + the 5 kage summit arc.
I thought this when I heard the name but not having it be named storm 3 could mean their will be some changes to this game from the other storm games.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:34 PM   #99
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
it better not get old and Boring like storm 2 did after u unlocked everyone thats about it
Well there was still online mode, all of the achievements, and still multiplayer with friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
disappointing so far hope to see more
How is it disappointing they just announcing they are making a new game? And you have the intelligence to say its already disappointing before they've actually reveal any new info on the gameplay?

You have some serious Naruto hating problems.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:13 PM   #100
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Well there was still online mode, all of the achievements, and still multiplayer with friends.

How is it disappointing they just announcing they are making a new game? And you have the intelligence to say its already disappointing before they've actually reveal any new info on the gameplay?

You have some serious Naruto hating problems.
yeah hardly any info on this game has been released besides a few characters being confirmed already, Haku and Zabuza being playable...That alone makes me wanna get this game.

BTW you sig hurt my feellings, I totally have a life...* ...J/K*......wait that didin't sound good.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote