Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #1801
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I am well, much better than I was, I didn't like being not too active, I hated it..Well, I am Bi-Sexual, so I haven't a problem with anyone and there sexuality. On here.. I am lucky to some what trust a handful of people, different levels of trust though, depending on how close I am to them, I also don't trust people easy..
Same I have at least a few people that I can defenently trust and they seem loyal unlike many other people. And I gotten so I don't trust easy myself especially since it seems like some of the friends ive made on here turned on me.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #1802
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I am well, much better than I was, I didn't like being not too active, I hated it..Well, I am Bi-Sexual, so I haven't a problem with anyone and there sexuality. On here.. I am lucky to some what trust a handful of people, different levels of trust though, depending on how close I am to them, I also don't trust people easy..
Yea I know what you mean. I've become less active... That's only because I don't have internet all the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:44 PM   #1803
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

That's nice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #1804
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Same I have at least a few people that I can defenently trust and they seem loyal unlike many other people. And I gotten so I don't trust easy myself especially since it seems like some of the friends ive made on here turned on me.
I haven't really had anyone as such turn on me, most have become less active or busy.. Those that I do trust have been my friends on here for half a year to a full year, already. The person I trust the most, I have known on here since I basically started on this Forum, only a few days in, we were quickly talking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Yea I know what you mean. I've become less active... That's only because I don't have internet all the time.
I didn't really have access either, well I did, but I couldn't use it, so I couldn't come on all that often, it will most likely be like that again for me at some point too, unfortunately.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 06-17-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:51 PM   #1805
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I haven't really had anyone as such turn on me, most have become less active or busy.. Those that I do trust have been my friends on here for half a year to a full year, already. The person I trust the most, I have known on here since I basically start on this Forum, only a few days in, we were quickly talking.I didn't really have access either, well I did, but I couldn't use it, so I couldn't come on all that often, it will most likely be like that again for me at some point too, unfortunately.
Awww! ;~; I'm going to miss having you around. Well if you do become less active I hope everything in real life goes well for you.

Old 06-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #1806
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

/Dances

Old 06-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #1807
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I haven't really had anyone as such turn on me, most have become less active or busy.. Those that I do trust have been my friends on here for half a year to a full year, already. The person I trust the most, I have known on here since I basically start on this Forum, only a few days in, we were quickly talking.I didn't really have access either, well I did, but I couldn't use it, so I couldn't come on all that often, it will most likely be like that again for me at some point too, unfortunately.
Same one of the people that I talk on here ive known since last June. We started talking then in no time became close friend and we trust eachother alot. Well im not really sure if anyone did turn on me but it sure feels that way I mean some of them have been asses lately.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:58 PM   #1808
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Awww! ;~; I'm going to miss having you around. Well if you do become less active I hope everything in real life goes well for you.
I don't want to become less active, it just has been a right annoyance here with things, therefore unable to get on because of everything that's be going on here for me. Ugh.. That's why I have been talking and active for the last week, just because I don't know when it could happen again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
/Dances
Yeah go for it, I can't dance though. :/
Quote:
Same one of the people that I talk on here ive known since last June. We started talking then in no time became close friend and we trust eachother alot. Well im not really sure if anyone did turn on me but it sure feels that way I mean some of them have been asses lately.
Well, I have just reached being a year on this Forum, so last June was when I first started hanging around here, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #1809
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't want to become less active, it just has been a right annoyance here with things, therefore unable to get on because of everything that's be going on here for me. Ugh.. That's why I have been talking and active for the last week, just because I don't know when it could happen again. Yeah go for it, I can't dance though. :/Well, I have just reached being a year on this Forum, so last June was when I first started hanging around here, lol.
Yeah same with me. And I didn't really hang out with people much at least untill June myself I mean thats pretty much when I was making alot of friends.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #1810
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah same with me. And I didn't really hang out with people much at least untill June myself I mean thats pretty much when I was making alot of friends.
I just talked with one or two people in the same thread at first, I didn't even post in random chat threads much until three months on here. I just hung around my Gaara FC, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #1811
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Yeah go for it, I can't dance though. :/
Neither can I /dancing like an idiot/

Old 06-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #1812
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I just talked with one or two people in the same thread at first, I didn't even post in random chat threads much until three months on here.
Yeah thats pretty much how I was. I didn't really know where to chat so I just hung out in one thread for a while then I decided to go to the hot springs since there seemed to be alot of cool people there at first I only talked to people there a little then after a while I started talking a little more.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:07 PM   #1813
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Neither can I /dancing like an idiot/
*Watches you finding you amusing.*
Quote:
Yeah thats pretty much how I was. I didn't really know where to chat so I just hung out in one thread for a while then I decided to go to the hot springs since there seemed to be alot of cool people there at first I only talked to people there a little then after a while I started talking a little more.
I didn't want to go into the busier threads, lol. I was too shy to, lol. I went around looking at the sections and everything but decided to stay around character talk.. As for when I actually started posting in the HS wasn't until way later and others..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #1814
Sai's brother
Jonin

/Trips and face-plants on barb-wires/

Old 06-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #1815
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Watches you finding you amusing.*I didn't want to go into the busier threads, lol. I was too shy to, lol. I went around looking at the sections and everything but decided to stay around character talk.. As for when I actually started posting in the HS wasn't until way later and others..
Heh I know what you mean I was pretty nervous myself and didn't really know what to say to people most of the time and I wasn't as good at talking to people on here then as I am now.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:11 PM   #1816
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I don't want to become less active, it just has been a right annoyance here with things, therefore unable to get on because of everything that's be going on here for me. Ugh.. That's why I have been talking and active for the last week, just because I don't know when it could happen again.

Yeah go for it, I can't dance though. :/Well, I have just reached being a year on this Forum, so last June was when I first started hanging around here, lol.
Yea I hate being less active, it just doesn't feel right. >.> Well at least it was nice seeing you on here again. Wish you could get on more.

Old 06-17-2011, 02:18 PM   #1817
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/Trips and face-plants on barb-wires/
*Helps you up.* Awwlll..Are you okay?
Quote:
Heh I know what you mean I was pretty nervous myself and didn't really know what to say to people most of the time and I wasn't as good at talking to people on here then as I am now.
I just stuck with straight forward conversation, serious I suppose, lol. I didn't really come out of my shell until later.. I usually don't reply unless there's something that I can reply to, so an existing topic helps me, I ain't the most interesting person, so I don't really have much interesting things to say, so I don't like starting conversations..
Quote:
Yea I hate being less active, it just doesn't feel right. >.> Well at least it was nice seeing you on here again. Wish you could get on more.
If I become too less active, I become quite withdrawn at first when I get back on here, I go back to how I first was when I started avoiding random chat threads and only posting where there is a topic already, mostly just posting in Naruto topics.. I also avoid PM's or sending them, just because I become unsure where I stand with people, since I wasn't on, I don't know if they still want me to talk with them or not and everything.. I eventually come out of that but it still isn't fun being back to phrase one again..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #1818
Sai's brother
Jonin

Yeah

/bleeding/ o.o

Old 06-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #1819
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Helps you up.* Awwlll..Are you okay?I just stuck with straight forward conversation, serious I suppose, lol. I didn't really come out of my shell until later.. I usually don't reply unless there's something that I can reply to, so an existing topic helps me, I ain't the most interesting person, so I don't really have much interesting things to say, so I don't like starting conversations..If I become too less active, I become quite withdrawn at first when I get back on here, I go back to how I first was when I started avoiding random chat threads and only posting where there is a topic already, mostly just posting in Naruto topics.. I also avoid PM's or sending them, just because I become unsure where I stand with people, since I wasn't on, I don't know if they still want me to talk with them or not and everything.. I eventually come out of that but it still isn't fun being back to phrase one again..
Yeah it also takes me a quite a while to change with people. It sure took me months to get used to talking to everyone. And same im never really exiting either and im not really good at entertaining alot of people like others do. So compaired to most people im probrably one of the lamest people on here.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:27 PM   #1820
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah

/bleeding/ o.o
/Gets a first-aid kit
/Starts helping fix your injuries..
Quote:
Yeah it also takes me a quite a while to change with people. It sure took me months to get used to talking to everyone. And same im never really exiting either and im not really good at entertaining alot of people like others do. So compaired to most people im probrably one of the lamest people on here.
Awwlll...Don't say that you aren't lame at all, you are far from lame. You shouldn't have so much self-doubt, you are a good person..and a good friend..

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs