Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #1781
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Some others around have said that to, not sure really if all of them mean it though..
Well I do think its nice I mean you seem cool.^_^
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:06 PM   #1782
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Anything interesting you playing trouble?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Well I do think its nice I mean you seem cool.^_^
Heh, thanks, heard that at times briefly aswell. I just have a bad habit of not believing such things about me, probably because I don't believe it myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 06-17-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #1783
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

yeah pokemon plat I going beat it without switch out pokemon

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:10 PM   #1784
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Anything interesting you playing trouble? Heh, thanks, heard that at times briefly aswell. I just have a bad habit of not believing such things about me, probably because I don't believe it myself.
Heh I know what you mean. I sometimes feel that way about myself and that I also have doughts that people mean what they say to me I mean people could be saying alot of things.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:12 PM   #1785
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

So what's up?

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:14 PM   #1786
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
yeah pokemon plat I going beat it without switch out pokemon
I haven't ever really played pokemon on anything, I am only on pokefarm, which is kind of like a game..
Quote:
Heh I know what you mean. I sometimes feel that way about myself and that I also have doughts that people mean what they say to me I mean people could be saying alot of things.
I am too self concious naturally, so I bascially am not fond of anything much of myself.. I do end up believing people, especially when they repeat it more then once to make there point. Other than that I would see what they said, think on it for a bit, then come to believing it a little, in time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
So what's up?
Other than the usual? Nothing too much, I have stayed on too long today, I like talking with peoples though, lol. So I didn't want to log off.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 06-17-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:16 PM   #1787
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I haven't ever really played pokemon on anything, I am only on pokefarm, which is kind of like a game..I am too self concious naturally, so I bascially am not fond of anything much of myself.. I do end up believing people, especially when they repeat it more then once to make there point. Other than that I would see what they said, think on it for a bit, then come to believing it a little, in time..
Yeah im the same pretty much. And I guess your right it is sometimes good to repeat stuff since that does seem to help alot.

By the way I think you are cool.^^ There I said it again.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #1788
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Other than the usual? Nothing too much, I have stayed on too long today, I like talking with peoples though, lol. So I didn't want to log off.
What's the usual?

Old 06-17-2011, 01:21 PM   #1789
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Trs! =d

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:21 PM   #1790
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
I haven't ever really played pokemon on anything, I am only on pokefarm, which is kind of like a game..I am too self concious naturally, so I bascially am not fond of anything much of myself.. I do end up believing people, especially when they repeat it more then once to make there point. Other than that I would see what they said, think on it for a bit, then come to believing it a little, in time.. Other than the usual? Nothing too much, I have stayed on too long today, I like talking with peoples though, lol. So I didn't want to log off.
I never hear of that TRS O.o

Old 06-17-2011, 01:22 PM   #1791
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah im the same pretty much. And I guess your right it is sometimes good to repeat stuff since that does seem to help alot.

By the way I think you are cool.^^ There I said it again.
I find, it helps because it's like reassurance, it makes it a touch more believable.

Heh, you will end up making me go shy.. or blush...
Quote:
What's the usual?
Tired, for me is the usual, I haven't had the best sleep for sometime, sure I have had some but it's not the best and keeps getting interupted, so I decided to stay on longer, hoping that it might make me sleepy, lol.
Quote:
I never hear of that TRS O.o
It's another site to this one, infact that's where RC was able to catch up with me after that Quake in February, I got a PM on there from him, asking if I was alright.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Trs! =d
Hey!!! Finally, I catch-up wit you. Hi there. ^_^

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 06-17-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #1792
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I find, it helps because it's like reassurance, it makes it a touch more believable.

Heh, you will end up making me go shy.. or blush... Tired, for me is the usual, I haven't had the best sleep for sometime, sure I have had some but it's not the best and keeps getting interupted, so I decided to stay on longer, hoping that it might make me sleepy, lol. It's another site to this one, infact that's where RC was able to catch up with me after that Quake in February, I got a PM on there from him, asking if I was alright.
Yeah it does I mean saying it only once doesn't really seem to help cause like I said people can say anything.

Really? Heh well it is true.^^
Old 06-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #1793
Sai's brother
Jonin

Ah. . . and thanks for that rep o3o

Old 06-17-2011, 01:27 PM   #1794
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

oh I remember that TRS RC pm me told me you were alive and stuff

Old 06-17-2011, 01:28 PM   #1795
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

Heh, you will end up making me go shy.. or blush... Tired, for me is the usual, I haven't had the best sleep for sometime, sure I have had some but it's not the best and keeps getting interupted, so I decided to stay on longer, hoping that it might make me sleepy, lol. It's another site to this one, infact that's where RC was able to catch up with me after that Quake in February, I got a PM on there from him, asking if I was alright. Hey!!! Finally, I catch-up wit you. Hi there. ^_^
*hugs you* It's been awhile. >.<

Old 06-17-2011, 01:33 PM   #1796
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah it does I mean saying it only once doesn't really seem to help cause like I said people can say anything.

Really? Heh well it is true.^^
Yeah, I know they can say anything at different moments, depending on the situation.

Um.. Thanks...
Quote:
Ah. . . and thanks for that rep o3o
Sure thing. ^_^
I disagreed highly with that person that sent that to you. I would have told them where to get off, lol.
Quote:
oh I remember that TRS RC pm me told me you were alive and stuff
Yeah, I didn't have power on, I only had the battery on my Laptop to use, so I thought it best to log onto one site at least. I got a text from him to on my Mobile. Also one voicemail and two missed calls from another user, lolz.
Quote:
*hugs you* It's been awhile. >.<
*Hugging* I know.. I missed everyone...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2011, 01:35 PM   #1797
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah, I know they can say anything at different moments, depending on the situation.

Um.. Thanks... Sure thing. ^_^
I disagreed highly with that person that sent that to you. I would have told them where to get off, lol. Yeah, I didn't have power on, I only had the battery on my Laptop to use, so I thought it best to log onto one site at least. I got a text from him to on my Mobile. Also one voicemail and two missed calls from another user, lolz.*Hugging* I know.. I missed everyone...
*Hugging* I'm glad your doing alright. ^^

Old 06-17-2011, 01:35 PM   #1798
Sai's brother
Jonin

Lulz :3

Old 06-17-2011, 01:37 PM   #1799
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Um.. Thanks... Sure thing. ^_^
I disagreed highly with that person that sent that to you. I would have told them where to get off, lol. Yeah, I didn't have power on, I only had the battery on my Laptop to use, so I thought it best to log onto one site at least. I got a text from him to on my Mobile. Also one voicemail and two missed calls from another user, lolz.*Hugging* I know.. I missed everyone...
Yeah and anything they say could turn out to be a lie. Thats why I don't trust most people most of the time.

Anytime.^_^
Old 06-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #1800
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Hugging* I'm glad your doing alright. ^^
I am well, much better than I was, I didn't like being not too active, I hated it..
Quote:
Lulz :3
Well, I am Bi-Sexual, so I haven't a problem with anyone and there sexuality.
Quote:
Yeah and anything they say could turn out to be a lie. Thats why I don't trust most people most of the time.

Anytime.^_^
On here.. I am lucky to some what trust a handful of people, different levels of trust though, depending on how close I am to them, I also don't trust people easy..

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs