Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 06-16-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 544 bet!

-Rules (If you're new):
Chapter Bets: Rules/Guide Lines
Chapter Bets: Winning Conditions

-Read (If you're new):
Chapter bet: Addition to the way you bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bet
-Naruto FINALLY gets to the battle field
-Madara notices that ^
You can debate on this I mean. Madara lets his new ETs go right AS Naruto all most gets to the battle field
-Tsuande does something

-A flips over the fact that she let them threw

-SASUKE
-Naruto flash back

-a Zetsu is shown
-we see an ET

With:

Shikamaru- Kreegah core repped
Kreegah- HOTH repped
-naruto- -kreegah core repped

Against:

wooster
idoom
squall- Kreegah core negged
Geo
Sasuke -Kreegah core negged
Jak- Kreegah core negged
Sheelah
Alex
NagaHana- Hard core negged
Hidan
SagePain -kreegah core need to spread more rep
Jazz -Kreegah Core need to spread more rep

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-28-2011 at 11:38 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 544 bet!

I wanna make the next one. D:<
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:04 PM   #3
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

With again
Kregcore

Im on a rolll

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:04 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Same here, I got a bunch right.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:06 PM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Against (pantscore)

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #6
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Same here, I got a bunch right.
So did everyone else who got it right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
With again
Kregcore

Im on a rolll

Quote:
I wanna make the next one. D:<
You were to slow. I waited for ya. but nothing....

Old 06-16-2011, 12:10 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

You could've told me to do it! I didn't know if I was allowed! Plus I would've needed to come up with a bet.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
So did everyone else who got it right

You were to slow. I waited for ya. but nothing....
Ahh, redundancy. What a gas.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:31 PM   #9
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I argued my points :o
But then again, it was against someone who was hellbent to get it right (jazz)
Man, I sort of feel sorry
He's gonna lose sooooooo much rep

Old 06-16-2011, 12:31 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I negged him already.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:38 PM   #11
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You could've told me to do it! I didn't know if I was allowed! Plus I would've needed to come up with a bet.
I was waiting. I asked you to do it, for the next few months. The chapter came out last night. I waited a day. It doesn't take that long to think of one. Only took me a few minutes.

Quote:
I negged him already.
Same

Old 06-16-2011, 12:45 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Okay, okay, I'll do it for the next few months, for real this time. xD
Old 06-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #13
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

XD

Some of the points seem so cheap
Naruto passing, A getting mad at Tsunade
Tsunade DOING something?
Naruto always has flashbacks
And I think we'll see an ET for sure
some of these seem cheap
So I chose with

Old 06-16-2011, 01:12 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Oh yeah, my default is Kregcore.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #15
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

give me a sec for this bet, I'm a bit traumatized from the last one
Old 06-16-2011, 02:12 PM   #16
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
XD

Some of the points seem so cheap
Naruto passing, A getting mad at Tsunade
Tsunade DOING something?
Naruto always has flashbacks
And I think we'll see an ET for sure
some of these seem cheap
So I chose with
I couldn't think of anything better at the moment

Old 06-16-2011, 03:20 PM   #17
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

-Naruto FINALLY gets to the battle field - He may get passed Tsunade and A, but I don't see him reaching the battlefield next chapter
-Madara notices that ^ - If above can't happen, then this can't
-Tsuande does something - I take this literally, even if she is just standing there, I consider that "doing something"
-A flips over the fact that she let them threw - I think he would be more focused on losing the lariat battle.
-SASUKE - I wish...
-Naruto flash back - Doesn't seem like a chapter to have flash backs, unless you're talking about the show in general, then it could be possible.
-a Zetsu is shown - possible
-we see an ET - possible

So the way I see it, I am going against right now, Kregcore mode.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:48 PM   #18
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
-Naruto FINALLY gets to the battle field - He may get passed Tsunade and A, but I don't see him reaching the battlefield next chapter
-Madara notices that ^ - If above can't happen, then this can't
-Tsuande does something - I take this literally, even if she is just standing there, I consider that "doing something"
-A flips over the fact that she let them threw - I think he would be more focused on losing the lariat battle.
-SASUKE - I wish...
-Naruto flash back - Doesn't seem like a chapter to have flash backs, unless you're talking about the show in general, then it could be possible.
-a Zetsu is shown - possible
-we see an ET - possible

So the way I see it, I am going against right now, Kregcore mode.
I mean Naruto him self; the character.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:29 PM   #19
iDooom
Genin

iDooom saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Naruto FINALLY gets to the battle field
Of course not. There has to be several chapters of stalling.
-Madara notices that ^
Above.
-Tsuande does something
Maybe.
-A flips over the fact that she let them threw
He might be annoyed, but more likely he's more annoyed with Bee.
-SASUKE
-Naruto flash back
More likely a Bee+A flashback.
-a Zetsu is shown
Possible.
-we see an ET
Possible.

So I'll go against, kregcore.
iDooom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #20
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Against - Kregs!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote