Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 06-09-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Sexism discussion

I hate it. So much. I don't even think I even have to make a long arse rant about it
And yet it's so widespread, why?
Do you think it's justified, give your case against the other sex?
This is one of those things that I get crushed by even a joking statement in the matter, I hate it SO much. Seriously, SOME PEOPLE need to get punched in the face IMO
I....just....hate the entire prospect of it
It hurts actually

I can walk through bigotry, racism, everything pretty fine, but this, even the smallest thing, gets me
It has actually always gotten me since I was like 6, I remember one time punching a girl in the stomach in 7th grade for this. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done that, but the way she spoke, SO STUPID

Last edited by Ur Mom; 06-09-2011 at 06:48 AM.
Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:39 AM   #2
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sexism discussion

You punched a girl in the stomach?
Okay, yeah she probably got on your nerves and all..
but a negative and a negative equals more negative.

Why the stomach?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:54 AM   #3
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Because punching elsewhere would actually cause damage. I couldn't hit ANYBODY in the face even if I TRIED. And I've only punched people about 6 times I think in whole

Old 06-09-2011, 08:03 AM   #4
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

..was the chick pretty? O.o
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 06-09-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm one of those people that will say 90% of girls are pretty, however, there's probably only 40% that are pretty from the inside to me. This world is now a piece of crap, but maybe I'm demeaning the world to make up for my loss for all I know

Old 06-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #6
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You live in a different part of the world than me, women are free in the United states, for the most part. Any sexism that exists, is under the surface.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:49 AM   #7
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No, I am currently in America, and let me tell you, in the south in a somewhat small town I live in, IT IS DAMN PREDOMINANT

Old 06-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #8
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
No, I am currently in America, and let me tell you, in the south in a somewhat small town I live in, IT IS DAMN PREDOMINANT
I live in the South too, dear. It's not sexist where I live.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 06-09-2011, 10:13 AM   #9
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I hate sexism too. It irritates me to no end >.<

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:33 AM   #10
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i love sexx<3
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #11
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*pats on head
Good for you, now run along with your toys and use them on someone ELSE please

Old 06-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #12
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Your peers and elders sound like a handful, I never come across anyone who litterally is sexist out in the open.This is one of those things where people secretly hate others.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:50 PM   #13
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
You live in a different part of the world than me, women are free in the United states, for the most part. Any sexism that exists, is under the surface.
Free and equal are not one in the same though, unfortunately.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #14
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I hate it. So much. I don't even think I even have to make a long arse rant about it
And yet it's so widespread, why?
Do you think it's justified, give your case against the other sex?
This is one of those things that I get crushed by even a joking statement in the matter, I hate it SO much. Seriously, SOME PEOPLE need to get punched in the face IMO
I....just....hate the entire prospect of it
It hurts actually

I can walk through bigotry, racism, everything pretty fine, but this, even the smallest thing, gets me
It has actually always gotten me since I was like 6, I remember one time punching a girl in the stomach in 7th grade for this. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done that, but the way she spoke, SO STUPID
I agree with every word. I hate it just as much as you do and I also think that the people that came up with all this crap should get their asses kicked. To me it doesn't matter whether your a man or woman your still a human being. God it really pisses me off when guys and girls act like they are better then eachother whether its joking around or not and I hate it when they complain or judge eachother about how they are or what they do. Like ive always said we are different in some ways but in other ways we are alot alike.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #15
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I refuse to discuss this in detail, gets me too upset. I will say it's a really ****ty thing, though.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #16
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It's widespread due to men who were once boys, being raised in the belief that they were superior to women. If you look at history, women went through similar situations as slaves pretty much. You can also thank the egotistical pigs who ran the world for so long that also spread these types of ideas that instilled belief that women were weaker and lesser to us men and should know their place.

I despise sexism...more than racism to be honest. It's just another reason to hate and spread hate.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:12 PM   #17
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
It's widespread due to men who were once boys, being raised in the belief that they were superior to women. If you look at history, women went through similar situations as slaves pretty much. You can also thank the egotistical pigs who ran the world for so long that also spread these types of ideas that instilled belief that women were weaker and lesser to us men and should know their place.

I despise sexism...more than racism to be honest. It's just another reason to hate and spread hate.
I despise the fact that so many people believe it only goes one way.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #18
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
There's not much sexism for men, though

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #19
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
There's not much sexism for men, though
It's not going to make me care less that few men are at the receiving end of sexism as long as I happen to be one of them. From my point of view.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:16 PM   #20
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Who ever said I believe it only goes one way?

To be honest sexism towards a man (at least to me) doesn't really get to me. I could care less.

Women on the other hand tend to take it far more personal.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote