Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #21
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto 542 Discussion

I figure this is pretty self explanatory. We already heard how Bee did it through the Motoi flashback. I guess somehow A is involved, but who really cares?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #22
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I need moar minato. And sasuke. And itachi.

I don't care about B.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 06-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #23
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

pretty good. I enjoyed it i guess. but it was to short...
Old 06-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #24
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
How do you know that is Kiba's dad?
the marks on the face, and the dog gave it away for me.

also the fact that he was with Choza.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #25
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

No Tsunade. Bad chapter was bad.

Srsly though, bored the hell out of me =[
Old 06-08-2011, 01:18 PM   #26
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto 542 Discussion

I knew something like this was coming. A full flashbacks chapter, to stall for time.

Regarding the chapter itself, I say Minato and Ei's speed will be debated a lot. Ei had to be saved by KB, or Minato would've made a hole through him with that kunai. That was the only interesting part, aside from seing Eight-Tails' previous jinchuriki.

Next chapter will most probably continue with the flashbacks from the looks of it.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 06-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #27
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
the marks on the face, and the dog gave it away for me.

also the fact that he was with Choza.
Doesn't mean it is his dad. Just means it is a member of the clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I knew something like this was coming. A full flashbacks chapter, to stall for time.

Regarding the chapter itself, I say Minato and Ei's speed will be debated a lot. Ei had to be saved by KB, or Minato would've made a hole through him with that kunai. That was the only interesting part, aside from seing Eight-Tails' previous jinchuriki.

Next chapter will most probably continue with the flashbacks from the looks of it.
Ei? You mean A?

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 06-08-2011, 01:29 PM   #28
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto 542 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Ei? You mean A?
Ei is the official Viz translation of the name. A can be confused for "a", and I think Ei is better.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 06-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #29
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Ei is the official Viz translation of the name. A can be confused for "a", and I think Ei is better.
He also has a tree summoning, which he calls 'Ent'

When he rides on Ent's head, they transform into a powerful dog with fire powerz!!
And it was called..... Entei...
Pokemon, you steal the good idea's
And make them crappy

Old 06-08-2011, 01:37 PM   #30
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Little B is so cute. :3
Old 06-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #31
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol why doesn't everyone just call him Raikage? now theres people using 3 different names for him for what reason, i have no idea :P

I think the flashbacks will explain the whole Jinchuriki focus on whatever needed to be able to handle one, where Bee's will be his raps, and then he'll show Naruto's being his indomitable will from training with him, which will impress Raikage enough, to let them go. altho thats too predictable so who knows...
Old 06-08-2011, 01:45 PM   #32
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Little B is so cute. :3

yeah i think lil Bee is awesome with how they draw him
Old 06-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #33
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I just hope it ends soon. How many Killer Bee flashbacks do we need?
More interesting than Naruto flashbacks. Why couldn't this be "Killer Bee"?
Old 06-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #34
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Because we want the manga to make money. ;]
Old 06-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #35
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The general idea of the chapter was predictable given the last one. I already knew Killerbee's becoming a Jinchuriki and his relationship with A would both be played on greatly in the remainder of the flashback, since both are reasons that the flashback itself began.

I liked that this chapter gave hype to the A-B combo; Since the series revolves around a Konoha ninja, very few teams or shinobi get hype outside the ones from Konoha. It gives the feeling that Konoha's not only the best village, but twice as good as any other just to begin with. Now there's more of a balance of that, most particularly since the war started.

If this becomes a more general flashback, it could include the Third's death, mini-appearance by Darui, Killerbee training Yugito, Killerbee using the Waterfall of Truth and becoming friends with the Eight-Tails, and all that. The flashback should be leading up to "Why Killerbee is defending Naruto," which is the note it started off on. It's almost certain that the flashback will end in the next chapter on that note, because it's what the author should do.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:21 PM   #36
White_fang
Apprentice Genin

White_fang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A will feel bad for Bee and remember the only reason bee is the person he is, is because of him and won't want to throw it away and won't kill him. They're going to have a happy feel good moment like always with this stupid power of friendship the author revolves all of narutoverse around and at the end there will be no conflict. As a matter of fact I'll even predict naruto will fistbump A somehow and A will be all like :O, i see into your soul bla bla bla maybe you are different after all bla bla bla go ahead (he'll even see minato's face in naruto somehow and be reminded of him)
Old 06-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #37
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_fang View Post
A will feel bad for Bee and remember the only reason bee is the person he is, is because of him and won't want to throw it away and won't kill him. They're going to have a happy feel good moment like always with this stupid power of friendship the author revolves all of narutoverse around and at the end there will be no conflict. As a matter of fact I'll even predict naruto will fistbump A somehow and A will be all like :O, i see into your soul bla bla bla maybe you are different after all bla bla bla go ahead (he'll even see minato's face in naruto somehow and be reminded of him)

but those are themes of Naruto as in power of friendship or never giving up, and the fist bump is the theme of the flashbacks. they have to be repeated and emphasized, even if its predictable. I mean not all of the time, but with the fist bump its the basis of this flashback pretty much so it'll probably end with that when they get back to reality.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #38
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Any chapter with Minato is good enough for me. Especially when he fights. He kicks ass.

Although it was a flashback, I had no problems with it. I liked it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 06-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #39
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The flashbacks are so boring.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #40
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Interesting a chapter that actually proves how fast Minato really is. A chapter with legitamate feats for him.