Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #81
Golden
Freshmen Academy Student

Golden saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto 541 Discussion

I liked the chapter...but the whole "not blood brothers" thing pissed me off, but I hope that they end up being blood brothers.

Also, what was Bee's name before, then?
Old 06-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #82
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i thought it was pretty cool how naruto is up to speed with raikage...i would definitely like to see how they would fight

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:46 PM   #83
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I still can't stress how A and Killerbee not being blood brothers doesn't really strain their relationship. The blood doesn't matter, they're brothers.

Regardless of that, based on the premise the flashback is going to last about two more chapters. The premise is: Why would Killerbee sacrifice his life for Naruto? We can logically assume it has to do with the fact they're both Jinchuriki, so we have to see A (possibly along with his father) sealing the Eight-Tails inside Killerbee, and how Killerbee, A, and the Third all reacted. As I've said before, Tailed Beasts were put in relatives of Kages to show the Kage's power, so it's more of a boost to the relationship between Killerbee and A. It means that, for all purposes, they were brothers, regardless of the fact that they weren't related.

There are also several possible things the flashback can add, including possible Killerbee/Motoi flashbacks from Killerbee's POV, Darui getting brought in to connect to present day (relating to how Darui became A's right arm), and the death of the Third Raikage. It can also explain why Killerbee gave himself the name Killerbee as opposed to B. As long as the flashback ties things together and presents it in a good way I don't mind it.

For instance, the fist bump that Killerbee does when he meets people makes a whole lot more sense. I don't know if it was explained before, but in this chapter Killerbee says he can read someone's mind by doing a fist bump with them. He does the same thing with Iruka and Naruto. The Double Lariat he gave Kisame earlier also has a lot more meaning now that we see how he developed the move with A. If the flashback keeps doing things like that, I don't care if it lasts a few more chapters. (I draw the line at three, though. Kishi's got a story to tell and keeping the flashback any longer than three chapters distracts from the action of the present events. And that's assuming it cuts back to the present at the middle or end of the third chapter.)
Old 06-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #84
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 541 Discussion

kishi is a god of unpredictability.... i just love how he made naruto kinda lose against Raikage. That was an excelling idea. At least he didn't go "Bleach" on us. i didn't see it coming. This still makes Raikage being in command of the entire army not laughable. if he got his a** handed to him by naruto at this point would be pointless. there are more important enemies for naruto to overwhelm with his powers not an ally.

Btw, what the heck was naruto thinking. He was about to go Kage Bushin when Bee threw Samehada infront of him...Kage Bushin? why Naruto?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #85
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Btw, what the heck was naruto thinking. He was about to go Kage Bushin when Bee threw Samehada infront of him...Kage Bushin? why Naruto?
As a Negima Fan I know what Clones can do with terrific Speed.
Imagine Naruto in RM with Clone Spam.

Reminds me of Negi Springfield with his 1000 Speed of Lightning Clone Barrage.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #86
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
kishi is a god of unpredictability.... i just love how he made naruto kinda lose against Raikage. That was an excelling idea. At least he didn't go "Bleach" on us. i didn't see it coming. This still makes Raikage being in command of the entire army not laughable. if he got his a** handed to him by naruto at this point would be pointless. there are more important enemies for naruto to overwhelm with his powers not an ally.
If Kishi is one thing he is a master of symbolism.

If this chapter proved one thing that almost everything in Naruto is symbolic even a fist bump and a taijutsu technique.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 06-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #87
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I still can't stress how A and Killerbee not being blood brothers doesn't really strain their relationship. The blood doesn't matter, they're brothers.
Actually, I would argue that this makes slaying Bee less painful -- and makes A look less ruthless (but still brutal). It definitely matters. As a matter of world-building it matters because it tells us there's significant and powerful black population in the Cloud Village. People could have assumed that the few we saw were flukes or tokens, but that seems increasingly unlikely. I don't expect everyone to care about that, but it adds a certain flavor to the story, keeps it from being homogeneous. I like variety. It also matters because they weren't raised together from birth, which changes the nature of their relationship. It also shows that meritocracy is essentially universal in the ninja world, and blood only matters in so far as it confers natural talent/power. This further highlights the tragedy of the Uchiha-Senju rivalry, since it's essentially a blood feud.

@Vivi
Bee said that Naruto using clones while in his cloak would be a disaster. Although it hasn't been shown actually draining Naruto, so there is space for this to not apply to him specifically. But Bee's the best judge of jinchuuriki capabilities in the ninja world. I admit this sets up Naruto for another godmode powerup.
--------------------
THE GOOD: The cell where Naruto charges A ... +1 art. Learning that Bee can stop A's punch cold. Learning that Minato was better than A.

THE BAD: While the flashback at least told us something new, flashbacks should come before or after critical present-time action. I still don't like them to begin with, and all that info could have been introduced without it. Writers do that all the time. But at least it wasn't a flashback to young Naruto -- so sick of that crap.

THE UGLY: If Naruto can't bypass A completely, his chances against Madara -- or even the undead kages -- are logically slim. But we all know that won't ultimately be a problem...

--George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Jutsu Junkie; 06-05-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:18 AM   #88
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post

Regardless of that, based on the premise the flashback is going to last about two more chapters. The premise is: Why would Killerbee sacrifice his life for Naruto? We can logically assume it has to do with the fact they're both Jinchuriki, so we have to see A (possibly along with his father) sealing the Eight-Tails inside Killerbee, and how Killerbee, A, and the Third all reacted. As I've said before, Tailed Beasts were put in relatives of Kages to show the Kage's power, so it's more of a boost to the relationship between Killerbee and A. It means that, for all purposes, they were brothers, regardless of the fact that they weren't related.

There are also several possible things the flashback can add, including possible Killerbee/Motoi flashbacks from Killerbee's POV, Darui getting brought in to connect to present day (relating to how Darui became A's right arm), and the death of the Third Raikage. It can also explain why Killerbee gave himself the name Killerbee as opposed to B. As long as the flashback ties things together and presents it in a good way I don't mind it.

For instance, the fist bump that Killerbee does when he meets people makes a whole lot more sense. I don't know if it was explained before, but in this chapter Killerbee says he can read someone's mind by doing a fist bump with them. He does the same thing with Iruka and Naruto. The Double Lariat he gave Kisame earlier also has a lot more meaning now that we see how he developed the move with A. If the flashback keeps doing things like that, I don't care if it lasts a few more chapters. (I draw the line at three, though. Kishi's got a story to tell and keeping the flashback any longer than three chapters distracts from the action of the present events. And that's assuming it cuts back to the present at the middle or end of the third chapter.)
Yes, it doesn't really matter. Same thing with Sai and his brother and Naruto and Sasuke. It does explain the large age difference between A and Bee. Or maybe A was just a REALLY big boy. In fact, in makes more sense. Who names their kids A and B?

Killerbee is a very selfish person. I doubt he would sacrifice himself. Kick snot out of the Raikage to let Naruto escape, yes.

I doubt the flashback will last two more chapters. We have already seen many Bee flashbacks. What else is there to say? Half a chapter at most. The good thing about Kishi is that he doesn't do chapter after chapter of the same flashback sequence. He just likes to give us mountains of flashbacks of material we just saw three chapters ago. -_-

Again we saw all those tings. We won't see them again.

Fist bump was pretty much explained when Naruto did it with KB. It is cool that the Double Lariat has more meaning now. These are good things to explain. Short flashbacks that don't introduce things like Karin in the chunin exams I can live with.

Old 06-06-2011, 06:26 AM   #89
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Yin-yang release sannin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Yin-yang release sannin

Don't you just love A and pity Naruto, thank you kyuubi chakra for nothing,So Naruto needs more training, why kishi, why? What's so special about the raikage. He made naruto's new abilities look weak, after controlling the kyuubi,still not at a hokage level,Give Naruto a break.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:33 AM   #90
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Just because things are said and things appear to be, does not mean they actually are.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:42 AM   #91
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Even if they are, you can also depend on Kishi to power level everyone up every fifty chapters or so.

Old 06-06-2011, 06:48 AM   #92
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post

@Vivi
Bee said that Naruto using clones while in his cloak would be a disaster. Although it hasn't been shown actually draining Naruto, so there is space for this to not apply to him specifically. But Bee's the best judge of jinchuuriki capabilities in the ninja world. I admit this sets up Naruto for another godmode powerup.
Godmode Powerup = RM Clone spam.
Count on it.
It'd be like this:
Spoiler:

And Naruto is the Main Character.What Bee said is irrelevant.
Typical MC behaviour to overcome the odds that stop him from achieving his Goals.

It's like FTG in Clone Version.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 06-06-2011 at 06:51 AM.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:28 AM   #93
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Yes, it doesn't really matter...
I think it does matter, for the reasons I stated. It's not just about A and Bee; it tells you something about the world they live in that wasn't necessarily established before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Godmode Powerup = RM Clone spam.
Count on it.
It'd be like this:
Spoiler:

And Naruto is the Main Character.What Bee said is irrelevant.
Typical MC behaviour to overcome the odds that stop him from achieving his Goals.

It's like FTG in Clone Version.
Well, I did cop to that. Just like he's likely to overcome A in some way. Just makes the idea that he'll beat Mr. There-Not-There Uchiha laughable, even though it will happen anyway...

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 06-07-2011, 01:22 PM   #94
Shooting Star
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dog
Apprentice Genin

Shooting Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I don't think the flashback should even exist.
Flashbacks are important because they help us understand the present and give us an insight to the future.

Except, Naruto flashbacks which are extensive, pointless and boring.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #95
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
Flashbacks are important because they help us understand the present and give us an insight to the future.

Except, Naruto flashbacks which are extensive, pointless and boring.
Well not really only like the previous flashback was pointless or boring.

I mean not all Naruto flashback were like the one about Naruto's birth...well that was extensive. Most Naruto flashbacks are brief and last only like a chapter or less.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 06-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #96
RINNEMAN1
Chunin Exam Participant

RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

A is just the next soul Naruto changes.
Why did you press it don't press this one
Spoiler:
Stop it!
Spoiler:
Okay wise guy choose the right one and you get a cookie
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Now you go too far you blow up world
yay cookie to you

Chllin and grillin and fillin the bill of killin the villains that were willin to be thrillin my friend Dylan by stealin trillions of krill in the mills of Jacksonville.
Excellence:

Old 06-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #97
Sasuke Uchiha("Eternal")
Academy Graduate

Sasuke Uchiha("Eternal") has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

It all comes down really. Sasuke could have easily kicked Naruto into the river making him drown or stabbed him with a kunai(Lol). But instead, he did not want to follow Itachi's ways. He could have gotten the Mangekyou without Itachi that way. Naruto born and injected with the Kyuubi, with out it, he could have died many times, as to the curse mark, Sasuke barely used it. In the movie, he could have jumped. Against Orochimaru, he didn't need the curse mark(the thing that really destroyed Orochimaru's dimension was Sasuke's gen-jutsu). Jugo, he would have came up for something to block him. Deidara, he did kind of need it to glide, but not really since one wing was cut off. And with Itachi, he didn't need it for anything(Except that 8 Headed Serpant Jutsu, but Orochimaru made him do it), and Itachi had to let Sasuke win.