Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-22-2010, 07:59 AM   #1
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Leo Vs Shino

All right you go first Shino

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:14 AM   #2
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Leo Vs Shino

* as i was walking along a path to explore this wonderful world i then come to a halt and see a foe in my mist. using my sp i shoot a wave of it at him at the same time i kick my blade out and take it in my legs making a 2nd charge come right after. during the charge i use hando # 4 white lighting to mix into it and hit my foes chest dead center. after i then stand ready by making 5 hando #1 panels . making a rectangle boxt with a top to stop his ceros if fired * and thats my move
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino Hatake View Post
* as i was walking along a path to explore this wonderful world i then come to a halt and see a foe in my mist. using my sp i shoot a wave of it at him at the same time i kick my blade out and take it in my legs making a 2nd charge come right after. during the charge i use hando # 4 white lighting to mix into it and hit my foes chest dead center. after i then stand ready by making 5 hando #1 panels . making a rectangle boxt with a top to stop his ceros if fired * and thats my move
*A cero shield then comes up in front of me to shield me from the wave as i make a cero platform above me and jump on it to jump over your head and my shield to land 10ft behind i then point my right hand toward you firing a green lightning bolt from each of my fingers to fire towards you while i stomp the ground below me to fire a cero underground so the cero will come beneath you while the cero shield and platform form into smaller cero (a bala if you will) heading towards you* hmm this is fun

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 05-22-2010, 08:42 AM   #4
Shino Hatake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
*A cero shield then comes up in front of me to shield me from the wave as i make a cero platform above me and jump on it to jump over your head and my shield to land 10ft behind i then point my right hand toward you firing a green lightning bolt from each of my fingers to fire towards you while i stomp the ground below me to fire a cero underground so the cero will come beneath you while the cero shield and platform form into smaller cero (a bala if you will) heading towards you* hmm this is fun
* seeing my attacks have failed then wait no time to melt my body and leve a afterimage in my place. after wich i then stood a distance and hold the blade out as then the wind holw and the sky darkneded the snow falls and the wind pushed out and holw longer. " sting like demon snow " the wind broke and became a louder holw as the snow flooded the area and compacted a cocoon around his body blocking all air ways and all movement eating away the cero shield and the hiro in which i knew you made. the snow then compacted the snow tighter and tighter as i close my palm it then turns to acid and eats his skin away then the bone and soon nothing is left* turning around i then walk away and sigh * well i siad i wanted to push you to your release so show me this is only the start of my shika
Old 05-22-2010, 09:03 AM   #5
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
* seeing my attacks have failed then wait no time to melt my body and leve a afterimage in my place. after wich i then stood a distance and hold the blade out as then the wind holw and the sky darkneded the snow falls and the wind pushed out and holw longer. " sting like demon snow " the wind broke and became a louder holw as the snow flooded the area and compacted a cocoon around his body blocking all air ways and all movement eating away the cero shield and the hiro in which i knew you made. the snow then compacted the snow tighter and tighter as i close my palm it then turns to acid and eats his skin away then the bone and soon nothing is left* turning around i then walk away and sigh * well i siad i wanted to push you to your release so show me this is only the start of my shika
i have more tricks up my sleeve but if you want me to release i shall Resurreccion: Incinerate Leon * a firestorm then engulfs the snow melting it you then see the ground below you open up you fall in as a volcano rises up the volcano then erupts and as your in the sky i shoot a fire tornado towards you i then shoot a fire cero and a lava cero at you and then once they hit you a small star surronds you* i'll tell you i have some control over gravity in this form *i make a part of the star see through so you can see my new form My mask is in the shape of a sun I have a reptilan tail my claws are 8in. long and i have teeth like a sabor tooth tiger*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-22-2010, 09:21 AM   #6
Shino Hatake
Banned

Quote:
i have more tricks up my sleeve but if you want me to release i shall Resurreccion: Incinerate Leon * a firestorm then engulfs the snow melting it you then see the ground below you open up you fall in as a volcano rises up the volcano then erupts and as your in the sky i shoot a fire tornado towards you i then shoot a fire cero and a lava cero at you and then once they hit you a small star surronds you* i'll tell you i have some control over gravity in this form *i make a part of the star see through so you can see my new form My mask is in the shape of a sun I have a reptilan tail my claws are 8in. long and i have teeth like a sabor tooth tiger*
At last * as i see my snow is melted i then make my sowrd take form and swing it wildly making the snow counter the fire he has attempted to shoot at me. while so busy looking at my image what the male does not notice is a blade cutting right into the neck and skin as i then make acid pour into the wound it burns him from the inside then taking my aured sp from my blade i then shoot three spheres up and have them take in my surrounding fire included leaving us back in the snow storm the snow then traveled around my body and made five layers of skin for me and a layer around my head making a helmet. * now lets see if you can best the Trick Reaper
Old 05-22-2010, 09:36 AM   #7
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
At last * as i see my snow is melted i then make my sowrd take form and swing it wildly making the snow counter the fire he has attempted to shoot at me. while so busy looking at my image what the male does not notice is a blade cutting right into the neck and skin as i then make acid pour into the wound it burns him from the inside then taking my aured sp from my blade i then shoot three spheres up and have them take in my surrounding fire included leaving us back in the snow storm the snow then traveled around my body and made five layers of skin for me and a layer around my head making a helmet. * now lets see if you can best the Trick Reaper
*my eyes then turn silver and i notice the blade coming toward me as i create a fire sword and slice the blade in half* With these eyes i can see most everything *a pheonix made of fire comes behind you with lava hawks and i use my gravity cero pulling you closer to the cero as the pheonix and hawks get closer to you* They don't call me Leo El Rey plata ojo Leon for nothing

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-22-2010, 10:06 AM   #8
Shino Hatake
Banned

Quote:
*my eyes then turn silver and i notice the blade coming toward me as i create a fire sword and slice the blade in half* With these eyes i can see most everything *a pheonix made of fire comes behind you with lava hawks and i use my gravity cero pulling you closer to the cero as the pheonix and hawks get closer to you* They don't call me Leo El Rey plata ojo Leon for nothing
* Making my blade contact with my snow i then twist the blade evading the slash by his blade hitting his gut as it hen drive it deeply in the gut breaking the ribs and hitting the heart cutting the flow of blood and air off. then making my snow melt my body the fire attack then hit his body instead. as i then made a counter image. the image acts just like i do and was as strong as my self. after he attacks your other rib and his head i was sitting in a snow chair watching the fight. as soon as the fir hit him it made the image go SPLAT and covered the foe in a overwhelming amount of acid that burned the skin dry* try harder my new and strong friend
Old 05-22-2010, 10:17 AM   #9
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
* Making my blade contact with my snow i then twist the blade evading the slash by his blade hitting his gut as it hen drive it deeply in the gut breaking the ribs and hitting the heart cutting the flow of blood and air off. then making my snow melt my body the fire attack then hit his body instead. as i then made a counter image. the image acts just like i do and was as strong as my self. after he attacks your other rib and his head i was sitting in a snow chair watching the fight. as soon as the fir hit him it made the image go SPLAT and covered the foe in a overwhelming amount of acid that burned the skin dry* try harder my new and strong friend
*i sonido away and leave a fire after image which then turns into fire as i'm already on my pheonix 8ft behind you* I wouldn't let your gaurd down *lightning then surronds my arm and extends toward you with incredible speed while my phoenix splits making 2 one i'm standing on and one that appears in front of you shooting a firestorm towards you while I cerate a cero blade and slash toward you creating an arc of cero*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-22-2010, 10:27 AM   #10
Shino Hatake
Banned

Quote:
*i sonido away and leave a fire after image which then turns into fire as i'm already on my pheonix 8ft behind you* I wouldn't let your gaurd down *lightning then surronds my arm and extends toward you with incredible speed while my phoenix splits making 2 one i'm standing on and one that appears in front of you shooting a firestorm towards you while I cerate a cero blade and slash toward you creating an arc of cero*
Amazing you can still use that fire even though it is a inhaler for my acid but oh well* looking back i then make a needle about 10 feet long that hit his arm making the lighting move fail. then flipping up i send a hurl of acid snow come right at him. landing on the bird i melt into it and make the bird melt as well.. then when i come down i make my blade come up and send the heat of my acid and the cold of my snow mix and make a tonadro that form around my foes body and makes the heat hit the body and cause more damage to the organs and break the form he was in. then as i make a my blade heat the air once more and makes the snow act like acid rain and hit whats left of my foes body* Amazing you might just push me to Bankai
Old 05-22-2010, 10:37 AM   #11
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Amazing you can still use that fire even though it is a inhaler for my acid but oh well* looking back i then make a needle about 10 feet long that hit his arm making the lighting move fail. then flipping up i send a hurl of acid snow come right at him. landing on the bird i melt into it and make the bird melt as well.. then when i come down i make my blade come up and send the heat of my acid and the cold of my snow mix and make a tonadro that form around my foes body and makes the heat hit the body and cause more damage to the organs and break the form he was in. then as i make a my blade heat the air once more and makes the snow act like acid rain and hit whats left of my foes body* Amazing you might just push me to Bankai
Really? I might push you into bankai all right *as the needle come toward me my phoenix splits in half again and i fly away from that spot while the tornado come toward me the other phoenix comes infront to shoot a lightning and fire tornado to make both tornados cancel out while I send fire tornado upward to shield me from the rain while the fire in the tornado keeps me in a fire shiled while i still stand on my phoenix* why do i always have to go up against someone who uses acid rain

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-22-2010, 10:55 AM   #12
Shino Hatake
Banned

AH darn ok you win cuzz i dont want to show my bankai cuzz well i dont have one yet and all my shikas are used up
Old 05-22-2010, 12:11 PM   #13
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
AH darn ok you win cuzz i dont want to show my bankai cuzz well i dont have one yet and all my shikas are used up
Yay i win

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #14
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

over in less than a page O_O? geez all my fights go for at the very minimum 5 pages
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #15
Shino Hatake
Banned

well i had my bankai but i just did not know how to but it in words. * he then holds his hand out as a shake from his friend *
Old 06-06-2011, 08:49 AM   #16
MzSylvester
Freshmen Academy Student

MzSylvester is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wat is da point of dis