Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 05-31-2011, 07:24 AM   #1
Jiraiya-sama
Freshmen Academy Student

Jiraiya-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Naruto or Sasuke?

What do u think people? Who's going to win the last fight: Naruto or Sasuke?
Jiraiya-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Bloom Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

Bloom Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto or Sasuke?

Naruto, because he's the main character, and he needs to realize Hinata's love for him. I think Hinata should heal him in the end.
Bloom Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Neither. I think that they will somehow come to a draw and resolve this without one really winning over the other. I can't wait to find out for sure though.

And we call it reality.

-Uchiha Itachi
ThunderSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:59 PM   #4
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderSpirit View Post
Neither. I think that they will somehow come to a draw and resolve this without one really winning over the other. I can't wait to find out for sure though.
^ Yep.
I am hyped for this though!
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Neither. They won't fight.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
Realnaruto78
Academy Graduate

Realnaruto78 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I personally like Naruto better because he has more a sense on what he is doing, xD.
Realnaruto78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:58 PM   #7
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think they'll fight, but somehow unite to stop an even greater evil. Very cliche, but it sounds like the kind of ending that could happen.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #8
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

both cuz sasuke is going to turn on tobi when he finds out the truth and they'll destroy him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #9
Raiku
Chunin Exam Proctor

Raiku saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I agree with Sasori.
They are going to be fighting but then something else happens and they realize that they cant fight because they are friends and as friends must stop whatever occured.

I'm not asking you to win..I'm asking you not to give up.
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote