Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 05-31-2011, 06:07 PM   #41
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Madness vs. Reasoning II: Noctis vs. Yori

Is this your shikai?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-31-2011, 06:09 PM   #42
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Nope. Yes.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:09 PM   #43
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What? Nope yes?

Yes or no?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-31-2011, 06:11 PM   #44
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

What? - Yes Kazzy, & CCS wants me
Nope - I think about oprah when I'm on the toilet
Yes - I'm in shikai
Old 05-31-2011, 06:13 PM   #45
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
What? - Yes Kazzy, & CCS wants me
Nope - I think about oprah when I'm on the toilet
Yes - I'm in shikai
Your a lucky ass man.

Alright.

I'm debating releasing.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-31-2011, 08:41 PM   #46
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Come on and fight me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Yori looked at how you blocked his attack and started to whistle. After it was done gold spiritual energy spheres were floating around him. Yori felt the presence of madness but was not scared at for he already fought against someone who madness was even greater. Yori also noticed Noctis was bit fatigued, normally Yori would be after that attack to but how Noctis counter it worked in his favor. When you first swung your sword Yori held out his and and this transparent barrier comes between the middle of them, stopping Noctis swing. Yori then begins to dodge each one of Noctis set of swings.

"Oh my Noctis. Wondering how I can have the same reaction speed even though your madness effect should be in play? Your fatigued, and the output of your reiatsu isn't as strong as it was earlier. Except mines, didn't decreased after that attacked... It increased. My reiatsu output is stronger than yours. Your madness can not affect me while your in this state."

In the middle of his swings this bright light enveloped both Noctis & Yori, and he is no longer there. "Light Shunpo." Yori is up in the air 15 meters away from noctis, with his sword pointed at you and all of the gold reiatsu spheres that were around him is gathering at the tip of his sword. "Ten-kō" This powerful and very fast beam escapes from the tip of his sword. This light beam holds no override qualities, it packs a massive punch. It will completely destroy you and anything 50 meters away if it lands right. Since you are fatigued, you out running this is impossible.

"Oh ho, Noctis. I was anticipating you countering my last attack like that. Leaving you fatigued so I can get this attack off was my goal. You wanted to see the power of reasoning well your facing it."
*I joked at my opponent, not actually fatigued after such a trivial defensive tactic. He seems to dodge my attacks, through act of miracle, as I am not actually fatigued. He disappears in a burst of light, as I charge a black beam of equal strength on the tip of my blade. Invisible SE lines it as I fire at your beam. Yours seems to out pace mine, however, as soon as contact is made, the invisible SE wraps around the impending burst of energy and crushes it. I draw in the leftover collective energy into my blade. Madness erasing whatever identifying qualities it had. At this point, my stamina is fully restored, not having used up that much of it, contrary to his belief. Black madness seeps out of me, and into the ground, heading towards the very edge of the wasteland you created. The air around me becomes heavily distorted, as madness begins to ascend rapidly through the area.*

"All I've seen from your reasoning, is pathetic excuses for power and trivial moves. But alas, this isn't your full power. Your just testing the water, to see how I play out. Your analyzing me. That's a bad move. Your fate is inescapable. Allow me to devour you."

*My sword begins to vibrate rapidly, maddening energy emitting from it, as it splits into two short swords. I cut a small cut into my arm, allowing blood to flow down my arm and onto my blades. I take off my jacket, revealing my slender, muscular physique. The air continues to distort heavily around me, as my reiatsu suddenly spikes, once again, increasing my output beyond yours. My blood seems to be gone from my blade, as it soaks in. Suddenly the air around us should become immensely heavy, almost viscous in nature. As if you were swimming in syrup, 50 meters around me. I appear behind you, swinging my blade at your back, in this state, even if I were to miss, my madness would effect the air to the point of cutting you, if something were not done to overcome the effects.*

"Shūen"
Grand Master Roleplayer

Last edited by Noctis Arashi; 05-31-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Noctis Arashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:44 PM   #47
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Hold up.

Counter messed up, it cut out some words.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-31-2011, 08:53 PM   #48
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Waiting
Old 05-31-2011, 08:55 PM   #49
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Got it done.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-02-2011, 02:08 PM   #50
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Bump.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #51
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
How the hell do you crush Energy?

" Mater can not be created nor destroyed. "
energy is not matter matter is a solid, a liquid, a gas, or a plasma. energy in itself is not matter. i would continue but i gotta go eat and besides that this is bleach energy you can't take everything scientifically it's best to just go with it at most times.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #52
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
energy is not matter matter is a solid, a liquid, a gas, or a plasma. energy in itself is not matter. i would continue but i gotta go eat and besides that this is bleach energy you can't take everything scientifically it's best to just go with it at most times.
no but there is a law about energy too, Thermodynamics, but yea don't take it scienetifically, it kills this verse badly.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #53
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Speaking of Energy, I might be trashing my character that controlled it.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #54
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
I takes Energy in creating mater, making energy apart of it.

Still Energy is Energy, is not a solid state, it's more of both Plazmaish and Gazish forms mixed up, Energy through Energy would only pass through each other inless on a equal power limit, not " crush" on cancel.
Just shut up lax, you take it too literally. I could try to think of an example.

But then how does energy collide by your logic?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #55
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Out of this thread lax. No one listens to you anyway.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #56
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Counter yori, before laxtroll complains about the air not being able to exist.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #57
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Gtfo.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #58
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Infractionator.

But for real, get out.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-03-2011, 07:19 PM   #59
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

One question. You haven't released, so how does your beam match the power of my beam?
Old 06-06-2011, 07:43 PM   #60
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Answer my question