Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #41
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Naruto 541 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
e.....oh and bee said the kyuubi would be revived if naruto died <-----contradiction to the entire manga much
Tailed beasts cannot die, they just manifest somewhere else over a period of time when the host is killed or passed away.

Naruto was impressed with A's strength and speed. I agree that we weren't shown enough in the fight to state that 'wow, Naruto is actually weaker than I thought'. eg; When A's stated he was going to kill Naruto, Naruto weaved a hand sign, in which we didn't see what it was or what it could do. For all we know, it could have smashed the crap outta A. (due A stating how much B is better Jinchuuriki than Naruto, maybe he was turning into the transformed beast......surely not this early though....)

I was bummed that A could actually lay a fist on Naruto, and also stated that he would have been "screwed" if it hit him properly.

Oh well, next chapter = half flashbacks and talking. If you didn't notice, the war is still at night so no hardcore fighting, just malicious doings by people (/things) like Zetsu and general storyline topup.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #42
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Looking at the colored front page. I notive two things. Sakura still has no breasts. Poor girl.

Secondly, Shino's face is covered in a substance. It is also between Choji's legs. You tell me what happened.
Luckily for Sakura, Naruto is more interested in her forehead.

Ugh, cannot unsee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I don't think the flashback should even exist.
That's 2 flashbacks that shouldn't exist now. How many more before we are done?
Old 06-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
If this chapter did anything, it bumped Sasuke up a few tiers for doing so well against A and really disappointed me knowing Naruto isn't uber in that form.
It also shows that Sasuke is slower than Naruto right now. Also, means Naruto should be able to dodge amateratsu.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #44
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The flashback better not be longer than one chapter.

I'd rather have Kishi elaborate on Taka's situation or anything else instead of a flashback that ruins the relationship between A and B. Would've much rather have A and B be blood brothers.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 06-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #45
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
It also shows that Sasuke is slower than Naruto right now. Also, means Naruto should be able to dodge amateratsu.
I wasn't satisfied with this chapter but it was ok.

As for the arguement about A and Naruto and speed:
Naruto totally gets better when he gets angry. He wasn't trying against A. Not really, not yet. He is definately faster.

Therefore I agree with Wooster.
Naruto should totally be able to dodge Amaterasu against Sasuke!
(Kinda saw this coming tho)

You know, it would be kinda cool if Madara was saving Itachi and Nagato for Naruto, but then I guess that would be a replay of people he's already fought and of course there's Kabuto to think about.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #46
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
The flashback better not be longer than one chapter.

I'd rather have Kishi elaborate on Taka's situation or anything else instead of a flashback that ruins the relationship between A and B. Would've much rather have A and B be blood brothers.
In One Piece, Luffy and Ace weren't blood brothers. It didn't ruin their relationship at all. And Naruto and Sasuke are brothers for all purposes.

I'd rather have it continue to show how they developed a brotherly relationship despite not being related. It particularly has to continue if people are upset with it so the remainder can fix that kink in the relationship. If you think about it, Motoi said earlier that Kages often put Biju into their relatives to display their power. That means that A considered Killerbee to be his true brother. We also have to see how he named himself Killerbee instead of just B.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:34 PM   #47
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Why do people say Madara is saving Itachi and Nagato? Kabuto is in control of them not madara. Kabuto wont allow Madara to use Itachi or Nagato.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #48
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
That's 2 flashbacks that shouldn't exist now. How many more before we are done?
- Jugo/Kimimaro(/Orochimaru?) Flashback (Jugo's killing impulse has to be dealt with since he's now free and Sasuke isn't around)

- Suigetsu/Mangetsu Flashback (Suigetsu's with Jugo and thus retains relevance, plus his brother's personality has been destroyed)

- Tsunade/Dan Flashback (Fairly certain Tsunade will die, whether or not she does Dan's abilities and future conflict against Tsunade have been foreshadowed too much to throw away)

- Madara/Hashirama Flashback (Many things about Madara tie into their previous fight)

- Madara Kirigakure Flashback (An incident definitely happened there, and he was involved)

- Madara/Zetsu Flashback (I'll be very sad if this one doesn't happen)

- Itachi Flashback ('Cause he's cool like that/AKA Naruto's gift and he's been revived)

- Jinchuriki Flashbacks (Or else they just have all their personalities destroyed, flashbacks about their experiences make them relatable to Naruto, Killerbee, and Gaara)

- Kabuto Flashback (Dude. Seriously.)

- Kabuto/Madara Flashback (He certainly knows something about Madara we don't)

- Gaara's Father (/Gaara?) Flashback (Their conflict has also been foreshadowed and the Fourth's reaction to Gaara implies that he'll try to elaborate on his attempted assassinations)

- (Onoki/Mu/Madara Flashback?) (Onoki fought Madara, and his master died in battle against the Second Mizukage, who he also killed)

Hmmm, I think that covers it.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #49
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage View Post
I wasn't satisfied with this chapter but it was ok.

As for the arguement about A and Naruto and speed:
Naruto totally gets better when he gets angry. He wasn't trying against A. Not really, not yet. He is definately faster.

Therefore I agree with Wooster.
Naruto should totally be able to dodge Amaterasu against Sasuke!
(Kinda saw this coming tho)

You know, it would be kinda cool if Madara was saving Itachi and Nagato for Naruto, but then I guess that would be a replay of people he's already fought and of course there's Kabuto to think about.
Better than last weeks anime. Oh mother of mercy. D:

Perhaps. But if Naruto is as fast as A, he can dodge amateratsu. Simple reason being that A can dodge it. Of course, Sasuke may be faster and see faster now that he has EMS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #50
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
Better than last weeks anime. Oh mother of mercy. D:

Perhaps. But if Naruto is as fast as A, he can dodge amateratsu. Simple reason being that A can dodge it. Of course, Sasuke may be faster and see faster now that he has EMS.
But, he didn't dodge it with just speed. He used his Lightning Release Armour along with a Body Flicker to dodge.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
Old 06-01-2011, 06:07 PM   #51
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

1. A and B not being blood-brothers sucks.
2. I really wanted to see Naruto kick Raikage's butt.
3. Minato still= Bad A$$.
4. I'm confused, how the heck is Raikage that fast and strong, there is no way he should be able to match up to Naruto in Kyuubi mode, especially speed wise.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #52
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
1. A and B not being blood-brothers sucks.
2. I really wanted to see Naruto kick Raikage's butt.
3. Minato still= Bad A$$.
4. I'm confused, how the heck is Raikage that fast and strong, there is no way he should be able to match up to Naruto in Kyuubi mode, especially speed wise.
Lightning Release Armour combined with Body Flicker technique.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
Old 06-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #53
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Just shows how impressive Sasuke was in that fight. He held his own. No Kyuubi chakra helping him like Naruto. Suck on that haters!
Old 06-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #54
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Except Sasuke got his butt kicked.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #55
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What was the rest of Naruto's point he was trying to express to Raikage? He stopped at 'Plus..' right before he tried to lunge by him, curious as to what his final thought was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Just shows how impressive Sasuke was in that fight. He held his own. No Kyuubi chakra helping him like Naruto. Suck on that haters!
Naruto said he would force his way through Raikage, not speed his way past him. I think he is restraining himself as he doesn't want to hurt Raikage per se, but just wants to get by him. He will do this by countering Raikage's force with a force even greater, effectively dispatching Raikage without killing him. He doesn't view Raikage as a bad guy, so he wasn't treating him like one. And I disagree on the sentiment that this gives a benchmark for him against Sasuke as Naruto isn't taking this fight seriously yet. And as Tenzou said, Naruto hasn't mastered Kyuubi Mode yet, and I bet that once he does and fights seriously his speed will be on a completely different level than even the fastest Shinobi alive. As for Raikage v Sasuke, Sasuke was owned easily. Raikage didn't even have to punch through Sasuke's perfect weapon Susano'o, he basically tricep extensioned through it. Not to mention Karin stated that Sasuke was using this defense because even his eyes couldn't keep up with Raikage's movement, and we know now that Naruto is as fast (soon to be faster) than Raikage. And I highly doubt EMS will give a speed boost, as sharingan/Uchiha is mental energy/chakra, not physical energy.

Raikage on Minato: 'He was a great man, one I never thought would be surpassed.' Does this mean he has been surpassed, and if so who does he mean?

This chapter confirmed that the fist bump with Bee showed him all that Naruto learned from his mother. Not that this was really contested.

Raikage was surprised when Naruto first tells him not to talk about his dad like he knows him, I'm curious as to why. He has never been one to be influenced by/have his mind changed by words (seemingly only action influences him), so I am assuming that Naruto's determination/anger powered up his chakra levels far beyond what they were at the first go. This could by why he was angered and so irrational, in that he realized that Naruto's power-up basically puts him beyond his ability to restrain.

Not to mention, Naruto starts to make a hand signal which is interrupted by Bee. After having taken a blow almost full force, he should have an idea of what Raikage can do. For him to stand there confidently while Raikage directly attacks means he must have some knowledge of his capabilities that ensure he would be able to withstand/counter/negate the attack. Let's not forget that people are always underestimating Naruto, and I think in this case that may be true for everyone in this chapter including himself.

Also, Raikage was aiming to kill Naruto and Bee caught the punch (with help from Hachibi mode). If Bee + partial Hachibi mode can catch the punch, I'm sure Naruto + full Kyuubi mode can as well, in terms of available chakra. I believe 1/2 of Kyuubi is greater than full Hachibi. Pain said Kyuubi was stronger than he imagined, Bee said that Kyuubi's hatred has much stronger than he had thought, and this was all at half strength. Pretty strong allusion/foreshadowing in my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post

Also did anyone notice on page 12 when Naruto formed that hand seal that the spiral seal on his stomach began to open up what does that mean?
Good catch. On Page 12 Naruto's seal starts to open up similar to how it did when he was fighting Pain and was about to turn full on Kyuubi. It's a bit subtle, but if you look close at the other frames where they show the seal in this issue it is changing. Is Kyuubi taking over? Is this how Naruto 'ascends' to another level ala Super Saiyan?

So, all Naruto has to do is shown he can use the Tailed Beast Bomb and he is more effective in war than Bee huh?

Bee will end up 'bringing out the Raikage's full power, and defending him' by intervening in his attack against Naruto. I'm guessing it's the first time anyone has stood up to him like this, especially Bee. Raikage is the only person Bee takes orders from, and it seems from their past interactions that Bee usually falls in line with Raikage's wishes (aside from sneaking off after fighting Sasuke, which was done to get out from Raikage's control) and is actually a bit bullied by him in a big brother-little brother kind of way.

I don't think this was a bad chapter, I do think that it ended up being more Raikage centric and less action oriented than people imagined when they read 'Raikage vs Naruto.' I think this is where Raikage will have some character development.

Sorry for the massive wall of text

Last edited by Namikaze_Naruto; 06-01-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #56
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Except Sasuke got his butt kicked.
I am not being biased but, he did not get his butt kicked. If Sasuke's help was gone Raikage probably would have won, but Raikage had help too sooo... That fight is hard to determine...
I don't know what your definition of "butt kicked" is, but to me, he definently did not get his butt kicked.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:27 PM   #57
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Alright chapter. Pg 3 was weird though

Old 06-01-2011, 07:45 PM   #58
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i see a future full power riakage and bee battle coming up however if bee does die thanks to riakage then F***** raikage you just put the world in trouble that means it easier for madara to capture the 8 tails now. but i do hope killer bee kicks A as.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:57 PM   #59
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
so your saying sharingan, amaterasu, susanoo don't help as saving sasuke's butt from getting blitzed by raikage and killed by danzo? heck he needed karin's help for his fights after itachi

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #60
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This chap also shows naruto's 9t mode defenses. he withstood his punch with just his arms, where jugo's full curse mark mode got demolished and sasukes susanoo got chopped rite threw. i belive naruto could beat him cause he didn't even use any of his skills like chakra arms and he never threw a punch he was just tryna escape.