Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:40 AM   #21
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto 541 Discussion

Looking at the colored front page. I notive two things. Sakura still has no breasts. Poor girl.

Secondly, Shino's face is covered in a substance. It is also between Choji's legs. You tell me what happened.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #22
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So A and B are not actually related, interesting. Kinda smart for the cloud village to make the raikage a tagteam position.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 06-01-2011, 11:55 AM   #23
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I wonder what Bee's real name is then?

Old 06-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #24
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I wonder what Bee's real name is then?
Jii/G.

Calling it now.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #25
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I loved this chapter. I didn't know Bee and Raikage weren't really brothers, and looking at lil Bee was cool, makes me like Bee more.

My only complaint was how Naruto needed any saving at all against Raikage. I thought Naruto would be above Raikage right now, and its sort of disappointing he needed others to step in to save him. I mean was he just going to stand there and let Raikage take him out when Bee saved him? especially after talking that stuff about his Minato?

As for the flashback they still haven't got to what Bee is trying to show Raikage thru reading his mind. I wonder what it is that'll convince Raikage to let Naruto pass.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #26
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

somerandomgirl14 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

That flashback felt random...

Now I'm not.

The end
Old 06-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #27
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Jii/G.

Calling it now.
Well, that would be odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerandomgirl14 View Post
That flashback felt random...
THen you should have loved it.

Old 06-01-2011, 12:45 PM   #28
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Disappointing.Also sucks that A and Bee aren't real brothers.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #29
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So how fast is Minato?

And a single punch from Ei can kill a person even Naruto.

Well it was pretty quick and brief flashback.

The one good of the flashback is that if it wasn't for it. The Raikage would like an total ass for saying he will kill his own blood brother but since they aren't blood brothers it makes perfect sense. Maybe the Raikage just snapped at how stupid Tsunade, Naruto, and Bee were being and forgot the bond he and Bee shared.

I guess this goes back to Bee's speech with Iruka.

Also did anyone notice on page 12 when Naruto formed that hand seal that the spiral seal on his stomach began to open up what does that mean?

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 06-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #30
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

If this chapter did anything, it bumped Sasuke up a few tiers for doing so well against A and really disappointed me knowing Naruto isn't uber in that form.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #31
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Man i smell haters! The flashback just showed the origin of the "fist bump" (dap) and that it's not a totaly random thing that bee does. The chap also had a flashback of minato with naruto adn we seen that already but noone's complaining about that, but a new flashback that's short cause an uproar.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #32
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My favorite part was Bee's "No Way Mutha

Last edited by Vornmusion; 06-01-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #33
Munstaah
Ninja Academy Student

Munstaah is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well if A suggests he is worse than Minato.

And it has been suggested Naruto has surpassed Minato.

Surely Naruto in that form would be considerably better than A. We didn't see enough for the chapter to be called A vs. Naruto.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:10 PM   #34
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

True, Naruto only wanted to pass the Raikage not fight him. This chapter has only shown that the raikage has the same speed as naruto.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:30 PM   #35
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

excuse the language but what a dick the raikage is..i dont mean about killing be i mean the other stuff he said like..."you are jinchuriki you have no right to act on your own will...." ....i want naruto to teach him a lesson your all moaning about how it made naruto look weak but he didnt even get a chance to do anything.....oh and bee said the kyuubi would be revived if naruto died <-----contradiction to the entire manga much
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Old 06-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #36
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
If this chapter did anything, it bumped Sasuke up a few tiers for doing so well against A and really disappointed me knowing Naruto isn't uber in that form.
How can you know ANYTHING about Naruto in that form? He didn't even move let alone try to fight A. He didn't want to fight, he wanted to pass. You can't say whether or not he is powerful when he hasn't even shown anything.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
Old 06-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #37
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto 541 Discussion

This got me seriously confused. Bee and Ei aren't real brothers? Who are Bee's parents then? What happened to them?

Bee and Ei have been referred to be brothers ever since they were introduced. Now, Kishi put a total wrench in the middle of it.

Next: Itachi was adopted, and he's not really Sasuke's brother.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 06-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #38
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I LOVE the par when Naruto remembered everything his mom said and got mad PISSED at the Raikage

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
Old 06-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #39
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukerules_96 View Post
My favorite part was Bee's "No Way Mutha F****!"

yeah that was awesome
Old 06-01-2011, 02:57 PM   #40
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
How can you know ANYTHING about Naruto in that form? He didn't even move let alone try to fight A. He didn't want to fight, he wanted to pass. You can't say whether or not he is powerful when he hasn't even shown anything.

Naruto did try tho and he got punched back, altho he blocked it. Then he almost died if Bee didn't throw his sword in the way.

Also people are forgetting the whole reason why they're flashing back is so Bee can show Raikage something to let Naruto pass. I don't think it was just how he got picked as Raikage's partner.