Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default RM naruto vs krillin

distance: 9 feet

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: RM naruto vs krillin

lolstomp

Krillin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>N aruto. Actually i may need more > signs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #3
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

BWAAAAAAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYA!no
Krillin rapes Narutoverse
Old 05-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #4
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

before or after RM naruto blitzes krillin in the forehead before reacting?

Old 05-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #5
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
Either you're a troll, or know nothing about Krillin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #6
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Or both.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

*sigh* can't we all just have a clean debate?

ok then, what are krillin's feat besides flying, kicking weak freeza soldiers, and dying x1000?

Old 05-30-2011, 07:25 PM   #8
NBT
Banned

Spamming destructo disc
being around mach 300 or something like that.
fighting Frieza
etc.

Krillin *censored*s on Narutoverse.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:25 PM   #9
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:

ok then, what are krillin's feat besides flying, kicking weak freeza soldiers, and dying x1000?
...those frieza soldiers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto. ... still think i need to add more > signs...

I barely remember anything. The best memory I have was fighting sorta on par with Cell Jrs, who are almost as strong as Cell, who can casually blow up planets, and tank planet busting attacks. And he only got stronger from there.

Btw Krillin was killed by beings who casually blow up planets, thanks. Little rasengan blows up a small crater at best. lol.

Stomp thread is a stomp o_O

Detructo Disk>FRS. I don't feel like adding more signs.

And Kamehameha spam can work too.

If Krillin solos the Narutoverse, I don't see why fighting Naruto 1 on 1 is any easier

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 05-30-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:08 PM   #10
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Even most of the weak characters in DBZ could stomp the strongest Naruto characters into the ground. They fight and survive at best against easy planet busters like Cell and Frieza.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 05-31-2011, 08:53 AM   #11
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

namek saga krillin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>Raditz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>narutoverse

its just that simple, and i didnt even use the strongest form of krillin
Old 05-31-2011, 01:12 PM   #12
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

I love how raditz is at the bottom of the totem pole.

Old 05-31-2011, 02:58 PM   #13
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
I love how raditz is at the bottom of the totem pole.
i used raditz because he very very very casually solos the hst (naruto bleach one piece) krillin is much stronger than him
Old 06-17-2011, 07:52 AM   #14
Itachi's pupil
Ninja Academy Student

Itachi's pupil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Krillin is very easily a planet buster. Where as Narutoverse isn't even state busters. I think you get the idea.

Kamehameha vs FRS= Bye Bye FRS. Naruto and half the area.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:39 AM   #15
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
prey tell how is Naruto blitzing a character who at his weakest had an entire fight sequence a prolonged conversation and a rock paper Scissors game under a fraction of a second? who later kept pace with hypersonic mutants each with a power level comparable to a guy who leveled a mountain range? then proceeded to casually one shot all three of them?

you realize that Krillen is the only Z fighter besides Piccolo to make use of lethal force right off the bat..forgoing all playing around or honor and had no qualms about stabbing a downed exhausted helpless Vageta in the back as he lay helpless before him and only bowed out because his best friend whom was more akin to a younger brother basically begged him not too?

how is Naruto facing down an opponent who is both several orders of mangnitude faster and stronger than him..and capable of out putting greater force then any single tailed beast Jinchuuriki or Sage eyed user ever did?

that he's facing a guy who more than likely could eat a menacing ball to the face and ask him for another one with mustard this time?

you have no objective reason to think Naruto wins

Quote:

look above for an answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Even most of the weak characters in DBZ could stomp the strongest Naruto characters into the ground. They fight and survive at best against easy planet busters like Cell and Frieza.
while I wouldn't say Freiza is an easy world killer Cell more than likely is..and Kid buu certainly is

and if you wanna get really insane and bring in filler krillen then well
Old 07-15-2011, 12:18 AM   #16
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUchiha620 View Post
there are two DBZ characters i can think of that would die at the hands of Narutoverse. 1. Mr. Satan/Hercule 2. Yajirobe
yajirobe would get very far in the narutoverse. only loosing to full biju. and thats because he has no long range attacks. his sword would still cut them. im guessing you didnt watch dragonball/read dragonball part 1
Old 07-15-2011, 01:47 AM   #17
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Yajirobe stomps most of Narutoverse, with possible exception of techniques like Izanagi, intangibility, Genjutsu and such. He is sort of character who would perhaps be fooled by such techniques. But speedwise, strengthwise, durabilitywise he completely outclasses Narutoverse. His powerlevel is even supposed to be 970 in the end of saiyan saga, while Master Roshi easily destroyed moon with powerlevel of 139!!!
Old 07-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #18
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUchiha620 View Post
Yajirobe would be too scared to even do anything. he cant really perform blasts.
im guessing you didnt read dragonball part 1, or watch dragonball (not z)
Old 07-16-2011, 04:09 PM   #19
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I really don't see what I can contribute here because everybody else pretty much flawlessly explained this, but.....

Krillin stomps this casually.

YouTube:
src="

Miku-san maji tenshi!
Old 07-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #20
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

may be good match