Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Madness vs. Reasoning II: Noctis vs. Yori

Location - In the middle of Karakura Town
Starting Distance - 30 Meters

You choose the time of day, and you go first
Old 05-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Come on and fight me

Night.

I'll post in a sec. Maybe.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #3
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Fine with me
Old 05-30-2011, 05:06 PM   #4
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*I am walking through karakura town when I spot a familiar face in unfamiliar times. I pull out my blade, a black blade, with a red crystalline gem, which seems to scream with madness. A black aura covers me, the air around us is distorting. I wave my hand as invisible strands of SE span outward at and past you, as the air ignites with immense heat around the strands, melting solid objects around it into molten lava.*

Sorry for the short move. Kinda busy.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-30-2011, 05:19 PM   #5
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
*I am walking through karakura town when I spot a familiar face in unfamiliar times. I pull out my blade, a black blade, with a red crystalline gem, which seems to scream with madness. A black aura covers me, the air around us is distorting. I wave my hand as invisible strands of SE span outward at and past you, as the air ignites with immense heat around the strands, melting solid objects around it into molten lava.*

Sorry for the short move. Kinda busy.
When night time hit, Kammi went into a deep slumber and Yori took control. His true self switched with Kammi, and Yori was now looking for something to kill since its been so long. While walking he spotted Noctis. An old ally turn enemy. "Oh so your gonna try and stab me in the back like you did years ago Noctis?"

Suddenly Yori was engulf into this hot reiatsu that Noctis manage to slip by him. What seem like Yori was caught, suddenly a pillar of black reiatsu erupted and swallowed the hot reiatsu around him. "The benefits of having this girl as my host is that her powers and reiatsu are at my disposal also. Her black reiatsu completely swallows any loose reiatsu." Yori then took out his sword as the light from the moon shined off of it. Yori then appear in front of Noctis quickly closing the distance between them and he swung his sword once. If Noctis was to block this sword swing, multiple cuts will appear around his body because of the reiatsu flowing within Yori's sword. Trying not to give Noctis time to create distance, again Kammi's black reiatsu erupted around Yori expanded outward 20 meters. If caught, Noctis could possible die. "Lets finish this fight... This time."
Old 05-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
When night time hit, Kammi went into a deep slumber and Yori took control. His true self switched with Kammi, and Yori was now looking for something to kill since its been so long. While walking he spotted Noctis. An old ally turn enemy. "Oh so your gonna try and stab me in the back like you did years ago Noctis?"

Suddenly Yori was engulf into this hot reiatsu that Noctis manage to slip by him. What seem like Yori was caught, suddenly a pillar of black reiatsu erupted and swallowed the hot reiatsu around him. "The benefits of having this girl as my host is that her powers and reiatsu are at my disposal also. Her black reiatsu completely swallows any loose reiatsu." Yori then took out his sword as the light from the moon shined off of it. Yori then appear in front of Noctis quickly closing the distance between them and he swung his sword once. If Noctis was to block this sword swing, multiple cuts will appear around his body because of the reiatsu flowing within Yori's sword. Trying not to give Noctis time to create distance, again Kammi's black reiatsu erupted around Yori expanded outward 20 meters. If caught, Noctis could possible die. "Lets finish this fight... This time."
"Ahahah, yori. I was wondering if I was going to have to devour that poor innocent puppet of yours."

*I draw my sword, containing the souls of many of the victims I have devoured over the years, I block his blade with my own, the maddening SE inside of it released on contact, cuts appeared on my body, dropping blood onto my blade, as I grinned madly, the cuts easily healing as the maddening black SE consumed me, surrounding me in a sphere as that little girls SE engulfed us. I snapped my fingers as the sphere expanded before exploding, canceling out the attempt to catch me off guard. I stand in front of him, smiling.*

"Of course, but I'm rather curious. Why use her powers, which are so weak, and undeveloped. Show me your reasoning."

*The air around my sword distorts, as the souls inside my blade grow even more maddening. As combat continues, they will continually consume your sanity when contact is made with the blade. However, at this point, it shall merely be a brief moment of the effect, and very weak. My blood flows along my blade, my sword gains a menacing black aura. Suddenly many invisible strands of Se fly out, covering the buildings around us. I lift my sword upward, as the strands ignite in the same matter, threatening to burn you, at this moment, I close the distance, appearing behind you swinging downward in an arc, before landing and appearing in front of you swinging with immense speed, sending 60 strikes almost at once. Whilst swinging, I pull out a knife, and jump up and back, kicking the knife at you as I jump, the knife having many strands of invisible SE which ignites as soon as it is kicked, sending out an almost point blank blast of immense heat. While in the air, I hold my hand out, charging 2 different cero. One invisible cero, and a black one, filled with madness.*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-30-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Ahahah, yori. I was wondering if I was going to have to devour that poor innocent puppet of yours."

*I draw my sword, containing the souls of many of the victims I have devoured over the years, I block his blade with my own, the maddening SE inside of it released on contact, cuts appeared on my body, dropping blood onto my blade, as I grinned madly, the cuts easily healing as the maddening black SE consumed me, surrounding me in a sphere as that little girls SE engulfed us. I snapped my fingers as the sphere expanded before exploding, canceling out the attempt to catch me off guard. I stand in front of him, smiling.*

"Of course, but I'm rather curious. Why use her powers, which are so weak, and undeveloped. Show me your reasoning."

*The air around my sword distorts, as the souls inside my blade grow even more maddening. As combat continues, they will continually consume your sanity when contact is made with the blade. However, at this point, it shall merely be a brief moment of the effect, and very weak. My blood flows along my blade, my sword gains a menacing black aura. Suddenly many invisible strands of Se fly out, covering the buildings around us. I lift my sword upward, as the strands ignite in the same matter, threatening to burn you, at this moment, I close the distance, appearing behind you swinging downward in an arc, before landing and appearing in front of you swinging with immense speed, sending 60 strikes almost at once. Whilst swinging, I pull out a knife, and jump up and back, kicking the knife at you as I jump, the knife having many strands of invisible SE which ignites as soon as it is kicked, sending out an almost point blank blast of immense heat. While in the air, I hold my hand out, charging 2 different cero. One invisible cero, and a black one, filled with madness.*
Yori hears what Noctis saids but pays it no mind until he notice he is using the same aspect, the same reason as Jun. "What a perfect challenge." With traces of Kammi's reiatsu still blowing around me, Yori felt your invisible SE because it disrupted Kammi's reiatsu thats still around. Yori quickly jump in the air and flew upwards out of the lava range of your attack. Yori then notice your behind me and he block your swing with my sword. You both land back on the ground and your sword assault begin. Yori thinking you must have forgotten at how fast he can also swing his sword, matched each of your swings easily. When the heat comes Yori's way, he held out his hand and Kammi's black reiatsu reacted outward meeting your heat, cancelling it out. Yori then looks up and see you charging cero's.

"My, my. That madness trick you have for each time I hit your sword is good. It would work on me, except if it wasn't for reason." As soon as Yori said that the area around the both of you started to shake and his body was outlined by his very own gold reiatsu. "The power of reasoning in one word is: Absolute. Sanity can never be consume by madness, or any other emotion because I gave it up for reasoning. Noctis your madness, is useless against someone who has the power of reason."

Now that Yori is using his very own power, he shoots off towards Noctis at amazing speed. Not forgetting that Noctis is charging cero's, streams of Yori's gold reaitsu surrounded him. Yori's reiatsu has the ability to override any othe reaitsu by matching its power. Yori increased the output of his reaitsu as he swung his sword once at Noctis. What followed was a tremendous burst of Yori's gold reiatsu at Noctis. It's wide and fast, and if you don't counter correctly you will die. "You wanted to see reasoning right Noctis? Don't get tired on me, I'm just getting started." Yori then took off from the area, to get in deeper within Karakura town weer innocent civilians live. "Lets just see how resolved his madness truly is."
Old 05-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yori hears what Noctis saids but pays it no mind until he notice he is using the same aspect, the same reason as Jun. "What a perfect challenge." With traces of Kammi's reiatsu still blowing around me, Yori felt your invisible SE because it disrupted Kammi's reiatsu thats still around. Yori quickly jump in the air and flew upwards out of the lava range of your attack. Yori then notice your behind me and he block your swing with my sword. You both land back on the ground and your sword assault begin. Yori thinking you must have forgotten at how fast he can also swing his sword, matched each of your swings easily. When the heat comes Yori's way, he held out his hand and Kammi's black reiatsu reacted outward meeting your heat, cancelling it out. Yori then looks up and see you charging cero's.

"My, my. That madness trick you have for each time I hit your sword is good. It would work on me, except if it wasn't for reason." As soon as Yori said that the area around the both of you started to shake and his body was outlined by his very own gold reiatsu. "The power of reasoning in one word is: Absolute. Sanity can never be consume by madness, or any other emotion because I gave it up for reasoning. Noctis your madness, is useless against someone who has the power of reason."

Now that Yori is using his very own power, he shoots off towards Noctis at amazing speed. Not forgetting that Noctis is charging cero's, streams of Yori's gold reaitsu surrounded him. Yori's reiatsu has the ability to override any othe reaitsu by matching its power. Yori increased the output of his reaitsu as he swung his sword once at Noctis. What followed was a tremendous burst of Yori's gold reiatsu at Noctis. It's wide and fast, and if you don't counter correctly you will die. "You wanted to see reasoning right Noctis? Don't get tired on me, I'm just getting started." Yori then took off from the area, to get in deeper within Karakura town weer innocent civilians live. "Lets just see how resolved his madness truly is."
"Your preaching the wrong side of the story yori. Everyone has madness. Even in reason."

*I fire my black cero in the same arc as yori's as it collides, and I immediately follow up with the invisible cero, which on contact with the two colliding forces, surrounded both of them and collapsed itself, leaving an area of immense heat. He takes off as I match his speed, as I appear beside him, the effects of my madness gaining strength. Invisible SE surrounds my blade, which on contact will cover you with the invisible SE and explode, threatening to crush and burn away your body. I swing with immense speed, sending off 80 strikes almost at once at you, however, in the midst of it, I throw another knife, covered in invisible SE at a building ahead, as it ricochets off and the strands expand rapidly, creating a massive wall of immensely hot energy in front of us. This threatens to burn you away if you run into it. I stop, stabbing my blade into the earth.*

"That's quite enough running, don't you think?"

*I black energy surrounds me, as I point my finger at you, condensing invisible energy into the tip of my index finger. It becomes visible for the first time due to the concentration, and density of the energy. It is a very bright white, letting off a lot of light. Suddenly, black chains erupt from the ground, threatening to bind you, as I fire off the white energy in a wide area of range. Contact with the energy will cause your golden energy to ignite, along with anything near it. The ground beneath it, melts away almost instantly, leaving a straight path of molten concrete.*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-30-2011, 08:31 PM   #9
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Your preaching the wrong side of the story yori. Everyone has madness. Even in reason."

*I fire my black cero in the same arc as yori's as it collides, and I immediately follow up with the invisible cero, which on contact with the two colliding forces, surrounded both of them and collapsed itself, leaving an area of immense heat. He takes off as I match his speed, as I appear beside him, the effects of my madness gaining strength. Invisible SE surrounds my blade, which on contact will cover you with the invisible SE and explode, threatening to crush and burn away your body. I swing with immense speed, sending off 80 strikes almost at once at you, however, in the midst of it, I throw another knife, covered in invisible SE at a building ahead, as it ricochets off and the strands expand rapidly, creating a massive wall of immensely hot energy in front of us. This threatens to burn you away if you run into it. I stop, stabbing my blade into the earth.*

"That's quite enough running, don't you think?"

*I black energy surrounds me, as I point my finger at you, condensing invisible energy into the tip of my index finger. It becomes visible for the first time due to the concentration, and density of the energy. It is a very bright white, letting off a lot of light. Suddenly, black chains erupt from the ground, threatening to bind you, as I fire off the white energy in a wide area of range. Contact with the energy will cause your golden energy to ignite, along with anything near it. The ground beneath it, melts away almost instantly, leaving a straight path of molten concrete.*
"I'm afraid your wrong. You need a reason to cause Madness even if you never gave a though about it."

Yori start dodging the strikes not touching the sword, while noticing whats in front of him. He abruptly stopped not running into the wall. "Whoever said I was running Noctis?"

Yori noticed the black chains around him coming towards, and he releases and immense amount of his spiritual pressure. The chains broke due to the overwhelming weight of his SP. Yori held out his blade towards the energy and Kammi's black reiatsu and my gold reiatsu shot out towards your energy together. Mixing these two reiatsu together will over power yours, because Kammi's reiatsu will swallow up the explosion, while Yori's reiatsu will be taking whatever is left. "You clearly thought I was running? No look at the buildings around us."

The buildings around both Noctis and Yori were now reflecting Yori's light. Each light bouncing off of each window to the next. To sum it up Noctis fell right in Yori's trap and him and Yori were in the middle of it. Yori deliberately ran away from Noctis earlier and ended up in the city because every time Yori dealt out his reiatsu the light from it was reflecting from each window and were connected to his sword. Yori saids, "Eien no Hikari" Suddenly everything that was within the range of his light, erupted and was engulfed by his massive reaitsu. Everything within it was disintegrated without difficulty except Yori because his own attack holds no effect on him. The Area Of Effect of this attack is around 1 mile. Yori can deal out this much energy because of Noctis added reiatsu which he override earlier.

"I thought you would be smarter than to let me lure you in this way."
Old 05-30-2011, 08:38 PM   #10
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Madness vs. Reasoning II: Noctis vs. Yori

/claps from the edge of a building. such a spectacular show.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:40 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

// sets two chairs nearby Jun, sets myself with a bottom of Coke and a cigarette //

Drink, Jun?

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:42 PM   #12
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

How close are you two? If your within a mile your dead -___-
Old 05-30-2011, 08:42 PM   #13
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lol close enough to watch = close enough to die

kg gangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:42 PM   #14
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
// sets two chairs nearby Jun, sets myself with a bottom of Coke and a cigarette //

Drink, Jun?
why not, but please- *ice surrounds the cigarette and pulls out the nicotine only settling itself into a pipe shape thats floating in the air.* smoke that instead I've configured the ice to be mostly reiatsu based so it can burn but will instead release a find water vapour, i find the smoke of cigarettes exceedingly annoying

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 05-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #15
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
spectator mode. we can be within any distance but are entirely unaffected by everything that goes on nor can we do anything to affect the actual field other then comment, you could run a sword right thru me and it would be like cutting thru water

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:44 PM   #16
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
spectator mode. we can be within any distance but are entirely unaffected by everything that goes on nor can we do anything to affect the actual field other then comment, you could run a sword right thru me and it would be like cutting thru water
Coward.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:44 PM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
why not, but please- *ice surrounds the cigarette and pulls out the nicotine only settling itself into a pipe shape thats floating in the air.* smoke that instead I've configured the ice to be mostly reiatsu based so it can burn but will instead release a find water vapour, i find the smoke of cigarettes exceedingly annoying
Ah, thank you my good friend. Now, what kind of drink would you prefer?

Old 05-30-2011, 08:45 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I'll survive.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:45 PM   #19
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Coward.
i'd prefer to not have to waste an oblivion barrier just to watch a fight

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:46 PM   #20
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Ah, thank you my good friend. Now, what kind of drink would you prefer?
hmmm....slush mixed slush

Quote:
You sound Like a child.