Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 05-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default In Memory

This is made in memory of all those passed on. Whether they served in the Armed Forces, as a police officer, fire fighter, oh just someone you loved dearly including your beloved pet. To those that have served in the past we thank you, to those that are serving now in the present we thank you, to those that will serve in the future we thank you.... to those that did not make it home.... We honor you! "You're in the arms of an Angel, may you find some comfort here." ~Sarah Mclachlan : Arms of the Angel. Feel free to place the name of someone you loved and lost in this thread....
RIP:
Ryan (dear nephew)
Isiah E. : US Army Vietnam
Jonathon H. : USMC Vietnam
Lawrence J.: United States Navy WWII
Joesph I. : US Army WWI
Micheal G. : USAF WWII
Jerron T. : USMC Afghanistan (current war)
Shyann, Deigo, Angel, and Brandi: Beloved dogs

We love and miss you much....

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle
Default Re: In Memory

<3 very good, Shayd.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Thanks Treemate.... T.T

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 05-30-2011, 03:03 PM   #4
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I can't say i lost any one because of war but i did lose my grandmother who i loved alot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:26 PM   #5
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

I am sorry Ino....

Old 05-30-2011, 03:28 PM   #6
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
I am sorry Ino....
And I am sorry for your loss

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Poor peoples, they met their untimely deaths.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #8
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

In memory~

A light from our lives is gone,
A voice we love is stilled,
A place is vacant in our hearts,
That never can be filled,

We have to mourn the loss of one,
Who we would have loved to keep,
Life must go on, we try our best,
Never forgetting the lost loved ones that now sleep,

After a lifetime of their love and joy,
And music to fill our ears,
They leave behind these wondrous memories,
To help us through our tears.
~

To those lost, we love you and think of you every day.

I miss you...

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:44 PM   #9
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
And I am sorry for your loss
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Poor peoples, they met their untimely deaths.
it wasn't untimely.... it was their time....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
In memory~

~

I miss you...
very nice Rasen

Old 05-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #10
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
In memory~

~

I miss you...
I didn't know you were poet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
thank you

it wasn't untimely.... it was their time....

very nice Rasen
Dying in the line of duty will always be untimely to me.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:49 PM   #11
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I decided I could do better...

@Bacon - I'm not to bad at it...

Old 05-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #12
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Quote:
In memory~

~

I miss you...
rasen this is awesome. Brought tears to my eyes. Happy ones of course.
R.i.p. To all my grandparents. And mr. brier and angels sister.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:06 PM   #13
9naruto
Chunin Exam Proctor

9naruto saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

There is nothing we can say that would praise our troops enough. They have went into hell feet first and walked out, leaving no man behind. This is where I beleive you are most likely to meet God, Hell. Because if you are willing to enter a firey abyss guns blazing, then, and only then, you are the hand of God, come to reap evil of all it's power and men.

Semper Fi
Amen

"You couldn't hit me with a hollow tip even if you graduated with a sniper scholarship... this is my lyrical semi-automatic, pop-pop-pop!" ~Bulletproof
9naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:34 PM   #14
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
rasen this is awesome. Brought tears to my eyes. Happy ones of course.
R.i.p. To all my grandparents. And mr. brier and angels sister.
I cried when I was writing it. And reading it again still brings tears to my eyes.

But thanks <3

Old 05-30-2011, 04:44 PM   #15
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I didn't know you were poet.

Dying in the line of duty will always be untimely to me.
It doesn't matter Bacon... it wasn't untimely it was meant to be.... and that is that... Also only two of the ppl I mentioned died in an actual war... these rest died of old age, or illness... and in the case of nephew... murder

Old 05-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #16
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Various cousins I knew well
Died in Iraq so long ago, I hate myself for forgetting theyre names

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #17
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

O.o I am sorry

Tags
death, loved ones, memories