Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #921
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: Hikari-chan Fanclub

Hika:...It Depends On What A Willy Is T.T
Old 05-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #922
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
Taker: *Glues Feet To The Floor* I Dont Think Thats Possible.
clever boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Why did I not go!? WHERE IS MY HOLIDAY!
/Throws things
blaaargh!

can u smell this cloth for me ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #923
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

You don't know what a willy is!? ;o

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #924
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
clever boy

Sure *Sniff*
/Passes out squishing you and breaking all your bones
WHOOOPSSS

Old 05-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #925
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
clever boy

*knees you in the face*

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #926
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Hika: Nope
Taker: You Know Me So Well -_-
Old 05-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #927
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Who bamped this? :3

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #928
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sure *Sniff*
/Passes out squishing you and breaking all your bones
WHOOOPSSS
score
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
*knees you in the face*
Bastard points ban gun
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Who bamped this? :3
me

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 03:14 PM   #929
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
add me bish.
Screw you bish. ._.

/added

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #930
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Look inside your pants :3

Old 05-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #931
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
score

Bastard points ban gun

me
Hahahahahha--NO! *Dead srys fayce*

Old 05-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #932
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Screw you bish. ._.

/added
frying pan attack
Quote:
Look inside your pants :3

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #933
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hahahahahha--NO! *Dead srys fayce*
you dont want a score candy bar ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 03:17 PM   #934
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
you dont want a score candy bar ?
Haha, well. I'm British and don't know what that is.
*Point*

Old 05-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #935
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
score

Bastard points ban gun

me
hand over the gun or i drop the ban nuke

Old 05-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #936
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

omg its its its a rat

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 03:19 PM   #937
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hand over the gun or i drop the ban nuke
dammit throws gun

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #938
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
dammit throws gun
*takes it* now i am in the winner *walks off with gun and nuke*

Old 05-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #939
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
omg its its its a rat
i'm not that bad ;.;

Old 05-30-2011, 03:24 PM   #940
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*takes it* now i am in the winner *walks off with gun and nuke*
throws ban dagger at you see u in hell !!!
Quote:
i'm not that bad ;.;
looks under your bed the hell ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="