Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 05-30-2011, 03:06 PM   #41
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Bleach: Soul Ignition/Resurreccion Discussion thread

we should have sonido or flash step if computer has it
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #42
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

ive been thinking i bet you will unlock vasto lorde ichigo as you play through ichigos story mode

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #43
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

dur you will lol joke of course you will
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 05-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #44
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

but how will he have his own story ? or maybe hes a powered up form

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #45
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

hey panhead15 why dont you post join in lol
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 05-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #46
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

we dont bite

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #47
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

h2 ichigo is his own character look at japanese trailer where it shows character selection screen then get back to me
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 05-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #48
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

we dont bite.......much lol joking seriously panhead15 join
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 05-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #49
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
h2 ichigo is his own character look at japanese trailer where it shows character selection screen then get back to me
true but i dont see how unless it involves movie 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
we dont bite.......much lol joking seriously panhead15 join
so true

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #50
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

youll probably unlock h2 ichigo after ulquiorra 2nd released fight
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 05-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #51
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i wouldn't doubt that

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #52
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

oh i see you want to know if he will have his own story i suppose yeah maybe movie 4
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 05-30-2011, 04:29 PM   #53
XYuNG_TA3X
Genin

XYuNG_TA3X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i jus want the game lol
XYuNG_TA3X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:31 PM   #54
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

as do i man as do i

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 04:41 PM   #55
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
but how will he have his own story ? or maybe hes a powered up form
Why and how the hell can Hollow Ichigo have his own story? I mean he only showed up for one part of the story.

Where the hell did you hear that each character have their own story? Whoever or whatever told you that must be inaccurate. If seen every source of this game and by the looks of it each character have their own missions not story.

I wonder what the difficulty mode of this game is because in the trailers I see a level 1 Byakuya go up against Yammy and many other level 1 characters in stages and boss fights. There should be a difficulty setting at least if you can clear the story mode in level 1 or level 2.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:47 PM   #56
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Gamestop said it no need to bite my head off and hollow ichigo has a big rule in movie 4

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #57
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If you haven't notice the website left out the mission mode part. I mean this isn't Gamestop and many other websites like it first mistake. Maybe by their own stories. It may have misinterpreted it for mission mode or mission mode is like another story mode like Naruto Ninja Council 3 where the story mode is the mission mode. Because by the information NIS America and Sony of Japan released I didn't hear nothing of no character having their story mode and the same goes for 100 hours of mission mode gameplay.

Where did that come from too?
Old 05-31-2011, 12:47 PM   #58
XYuNG_TA3X
Genin

considering how the game comes out n 24days japan dont have alot of info =.=
Old 05-31-2011, 03:20 PM   #59
XYuNG_TA3X
Genin

there was a list leakd from the demo that has all playable characters imm go look for it n post it
Old 05-31-2011, 03:21 PM   #60
XYuNG_TA3X
Genin

for sum reason it wont let me post the pic i tried 3 tyms =.=

Last edited by Err; 06-05-2011 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Fixed.

Tags
bleach, discussion, no xbox360, ps3 exclusive, released 6 23 jp, released 8 2 na