Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 05-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #21
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach: Soul Ignition/Resurreccion Discussion thread

holy crap thats long

i would hope so

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:12 PM   #22
XYuNG_TA3X
Genin

XYuNG_TA3X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i juss got done watchn gameplay from the wii bleach and tousin's bankai was awesome O_O
XYuNG_TA3X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:49 PM   #23
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

it looks amazing

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #24
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYuNG_TA3X View Post
i juss got done watchn gameplay from the wii bleach and tousin's bankai was awesome O_O
Do you mean tosen? He is in this?
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #25
XYuNG_TA3X
Genin

i was lookin at his bankai up in shattered blade but if wolf boy is n it then tousen is n it
Old 05-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #26
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i agree tousen should be in it maybe not playable but in it same with gin

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #27
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYuNG_TA3X View Post
i was lookin at his bankai up in shattered blade but if wolf boy is n it then tousen is n it
Who is he going to fight if not Tosen? His only other fight was against kenpachi. Is he in?
Old 05-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #28
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i would hope knepachi is in but if they tell us everyone who is in then it wont be as much fun

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #29
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Why not? You don't have to see gameplay on them but knowing characters like Kenpachi and Tosen are in should be a given.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:10 PM   #30
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

well you got a point i hope there in it

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 01:11 AM   #31
Inofanboy
Chunin

Inofanboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im a huge bleach fan im still getting into myself but im going to get this game because it looks really fun

YouTube:
src="

Inofanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:20 AM   #32
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it is going to be fun from what i seen from the gameplay

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #33
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i will get the plat for this game aswell i hope later the put out multiplayer
Its been confirmed its 1 player only.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:46 AM   #34
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Epic game i'll be loving every sec of this game Bleach ps3 exclusive FTW
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:48 AM   #35
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

so true i will love it as well i think the us release date is august 2nd

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 01:03 PM   #36
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
so true i will love it as well i think the us release date is august 2nd
yep and it is August 2nd so far every website says that if they have a specific date
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 05-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #37
Inofanboy
Chunin

Inofanboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well now i know when im getting the game
Inofanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #38
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inofanboy View Post
well now i know when im getting the game
im getting both versions for more trophies and having to wait less lol
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 05-30-2011, 02:57 PM   #39
XYuNG_TA3X
Genin

if we wont have flash step or sonido at our use ill be rly mad seeing hw grimmjow n thm do it
Old 05-30-2011, 03:00 PM   #40
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i bet we will have it as you level up

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
bleach, discussion, no xbox360, ps3 exclusive, released 6 23 jp, released 8 2 na