Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 05-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #21
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 541 bet!

It stands for trinitrotoluene, an explosive of some renown.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:18 AM   #22
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

HOw can we make abet on this if one of the bets is unresolved by the end of the chapter.

Removing the TnJ unless youthink it will happen this chapter. I think it will not. Also, we will not see Tsunade flashbacks. Raikage flashbacks more likely.

Edit: With your new fangled rules I agree.
- Raikage and Tsunade speak with Killer Bee and Naruto. Of course
- Naruto's determination isn't wavered one bit. Duh
- Naruto confronts the Raikage (not specified, can be from fighting to just talking ).Yep
- Something with Sakura/Neji. I disagree here.
-Itachi and Nagato even if only a few panels I said this, so yes. xD
-Shikaku thinking more about how to counteract White Zetsu Again, all me.
-Naruto babbling at Raikage This should be merged with point three.
-Tsuande flash backs galore No, I disagree. Raikage flashback thinking of when Naruto met him the first time
On the whole, agree though. Put me down for the Kreegies double down.

I

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 05-29-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:23 AM   #23
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
It stands for trinitrotoluene, an explosive of some renown.
Indeed like this. http://webbook.nist.gov/cgi/cbook.cg...luene&Units=SI

Draw it myself, but so hard to do on a text based forum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-29-2011, 09:20 AM   #24
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Old 05-29-2011, 09:45 AM   #25
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
HOw can we make abet on this if one of the bets is unresolved by the end of the chapter.

Removing the TnJ unless youthink it will happen this chapter. I think it will not. Also, we will not see Tsunade flashbacks. Raikage flashbacks more likely.

Edit: With your new fangled rules I agree.
- Raikage and Tsunade speak with Killer Bee and Naruto. Of course
- Naruto's determination isn't wavered one bit. Duh
- Naruto confronts the Raikage (not specified, can be from fighting to just talking ).Yep
- Something with Sakura/Neji. I disagree here.
-Itachi and Nagato even if only a few panels I said this, so yes. xD
-Shikaku thinking more about how to counteract White Zetsu Again, all me.
-Naruto babbling at Raikage This should be merged with point three.
-Tsuande flash backs galore No, I disagree. Raikage flashback thinking of when Naruto met him the first time
On the whole, agree though. Put me down for the Kreegies double down.

I
It's done all I need to do is rep.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #26
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

- Raikage and Tsunade speak with Killer Bee and Naruto.(Of course, each side will try to use Tnj)
- Naruto's determination isn't wavered one bit. (Naruto was able to stand up to the Kyubi and abuse it, so this isn't going to change anything.)
- Naruto confronts the Raikage (not specified, can be from fighting to just talking). (Last time he failed, this time he will succeed or battle for it. Next chapter is called "Naruto vs Raikage)
- Something with Sakura/Neji. (Nope, that is done and over with)
-Itachi and Nagato even if only a few panels. (I go with a yes)
-Shikaku thinking more about how to counteract White Zetsu. (Yep)
-Naruto babbling at Raikage. (Probably)
-Tsuande flash backs galore. (During the fight, possibly. In this chapter, no.)

With this said, I am with once again.

Kreegah's Hardcore mode please!

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:01 AM   #27
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lightbulb Re: Chapter 541 bet!

^ Oh, wow! Awesome!

zero, do I uprep you or Nara for last chapter? It's my first defeat, I'll just uprep you both.

zero's repped, Nara will need to wait until I spread the love. >_>

Last edited by Kreegah!!!; 05-30-2011 at 11:05 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:02 AM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I started a trend. Kreeg's Knees. =D

Old 05-30-2011, 11:04 AM   #29
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
^ Oh, wow! Awesome!

zero, do I uprep you or Nara for last chapter? It's my first defeat, I'll just uprep you both.
You're going to have to rep me this time too.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #30
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm with mine and Basko's suggestions. If that stuff is contrary to the bet, then I'm against.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #31
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Next chapter:

- Nagato and Itachi start their plot "with their eyes"
- Another Zetsu gets killed
- Stalker dude makes his move
- Naruto ends up getting into a fight
- Neji is possessed.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #32
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The Cover Dolls that I think look like Madara and Kabuto for VOL56 cover are gonna do something, if anything

Dont forget this little extra
We get a random photo of Sasuke
Can be a snapshot, but it has to be half a panel...

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #33
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

naruto will overpower the raikage and enter the battlefield
Old 05-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #34
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
naruto will overpower the raikage and enter the battlefield
With or against?

Old 05-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #35
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Agree...But under Normal....Not the weird rules...>.<

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:13 PM   #36
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'm with you, Kregcore.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:17 PM   #37
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm with

Wait so last round was all or nothing because I thought it was majority had to be right (that's why I picked what I did)

Last edited by Mizukage; 05-30-2011 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Q
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #38
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage View Post
I'm with

Wait so last round was all or nothing because I thought it was majority had to be right (that's why I picked what I did)
It was, and you were on the right team.

Old 05-30-2011, 01:57 PM   #39
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I bet that Raikage and Naruto are gonna come to blows.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:01 PM   #40
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

heh what the heck, I'll go against. The first 3 Will happen. But I am skeptical about the rest, naruto's babbeling might happen, but I'll lean on against not to mention I will get that scale bonus if I am right