Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:02 AM   #81
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 540 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
THE GOOD: Sakura backfist. Yes, in magicland one punch is probably as effective as any other, but it's good to see a variation on her uninspired overhand. It's also good to see her jutsu directly connect for a change, instead of just plowing turf, although the results are weak. Of course, I could be charitable and say she pulled it so she could question the Zetsu clone afterward.

THE BAD: I think HQ is freaking out too easily -- considering what they didn't freak out about. They've lost half of their force in a day, and Madara performed a strategic withdrawal from the battlefield with two human weapons containing nine-tails chackra and a powerful treasure. If they were going to freak out, that should have happened already. With 50% casualties, what were the chances they were going to be able to "prepare for battle" by dawn anyway -- even with the medical corps' help?

THE UGLY: I am not a fan of killing a man as he takes a leak. So call me a stick-in-the-mud.
Fan of GI I see.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:31 AM   #82
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Heh, I hoped that once the reveal was made Sakura would just one shot fodder-Zetsu.

I'm a little surprised by the lack of speculation about how much emphasis was put in showing Zetsu-Neji patting Sakura's shoulder. Shouldn't he now be able to mimic her as well? Considering that they are trying to take him alive I'm betting that he'll escape and try to trick Naruto.

The infiltration plan is a decent way to salvage an otherwise simplistic slugfest that the war has been so far. The Itachi and Pain moment continues to highlight how Kabuto is perfectly positioned to completely screw over Tobi's plans.

Somebody mentioned they think Hinata might do something noteworthy soon. As I recall they made note of the concept of bloodline expansions awhile back, so maybe she will unlock an upgraded form of the Byakugan that the rest of her family doesn't have.

As for Tsunade's intentions towards Naruto, she has already made it known that she wants him on the front lines (playing favorites again) but was overruled by the rest of the Kages.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:41 AM   #83
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

aww shoot! sakura did somethin usefull! jk jk it was very interesting and killer bee is turnin into a perve too!
Old 05-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #84
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

i think that this chapter wasnt that bad, the itachi and nagato talking was cool.
i liked how sakura literally knocked out zetsu when he was pretending to be neji.
i like how the two guys were peeing lol
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Old 05-27-2011, 12:19 PM   #85
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingangirl View Post
Sasuke was a protagonist but I guess you would deny that, right?
He didn't lose his way, he willingly followed this path, which means he was never a good guy. Right as they introduce themselves he's speaking of revenge and other BS. Naruto and Kakashi almost convinced him to work as a teammate forever and to actually care for others--but like a crack addict he went right back to the path of hate. He was never good. He could become good, perhaps, but he was never good, just... calmer.

But you seem to take truth as a person insult. Why?

@Toast Medical ninjutsu is very unexciting, because with the exception of Kabuto and a brief bit with Tsucknads, no one shows the double-edged sword of med jutsu. Let's cause some tumors, people! Some internal bleeding! Anything!
Old 05-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #86
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

So it's finally time. I figured those White Zetsu would be useful for something. I wondered why they didn't use Transformation Techniques earlier... Now they will wreak havoc on the Armed Forces...

Oh Kishi, you and your immature and unnecassary bewb jokes. Lololololol. Will the two Kages be able to control the two? I think not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:24 PM   #87
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Tsunade could if she shoved their heads 'twixt her medusa hooblongatas.

Last edited by Kreegah!!!; 05-27-2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: scientific naming.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:06 PM   #88
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
He didn't lose his way, he willingly followed this path, which means he was never a good guy. Right as they introduce themselves he's speaking of revenge and other BS. Naruto and Kakashi almost convinced him to work as a teammate forever and to actually care for others--but like a crack addict he went right back to the path of hate. He was never good. He could become good, perhaps, but he was never good, just... calmer.

But you seem to take truth as a person insult. Why?

@Toast Medical ninjutsu is very unexciting, because with the exception of Kabuto and a brief bit with Tsucknads, no one shows the double-edged sword of med jutsu. Let's cause some tumors, people! Some internal bleeding! Anything!
He saved his friends multiple times. Knowing that he could die. When someone is a protaganist fighting bad guys...I'm assuming he's a good guy...Plus Sasuke thought Itachi was one bad dude...It's not like he was going after the villagers back then... Sasuke was a good guy at one point. He had hate, yes, but Naruto did too...Sasuke took it a step farther deservedly though...But, that does not make him a bad guy (having hate for someone who murdered your family)
It's insulting to me when someone denies obvious facts
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.

Last edited by sharingangirl; 05-27-2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Changed my wording
Old 05-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #89
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
I wasn't saying medical ninjutsu was exciting, I was saying it is very useful and without it we would have many dead characters. Also, there really is no double-edged sword of medical ninjutsu, at least none that have been shown.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:18 PM   #90
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i thought it was sharp of sakura....she caught the intruder.
and bee at the end.....
was a pretty good chapter

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #91
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
Well, when you know who the enemy is, it is a lot easier to figure out a counter-measure versus when the enemy can transform into an untraceable clone of one of the Allied forces.
Except that they didn't really figure out a counter. They're being bled white by an enemy that can't really die and doesn't require healing. Oh, they can be sealed or the clones can be destroyed, but the consequence is almost meaningless for the enemy -- especially considering Madara's purpose. And when it actually matters quite a bit, Madara swoops in and steals two sealed assets! Meanwhile, the Alliance is losing living sons and daughters of the Ninja World who have taken years to train and formed emotional bonds with each other. They won't come back, while the sealed assets can, not to mention that Zetsu could conceivably create more clones, or even may have more in reserve we don't know about; after all, what limits him to the suspiciously convenient equivalent numerical strength of the Alliance? Realistically, morale should be at a pretty low ebb, and it's only day one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Fan of GI I see.
GI?

/exposes ignorance in preparation for facepalm...

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 05-27-2011, 08:41 PM   #92
iMario999
Academy Graduate

iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I fapped when I saw TonTon
Old 05-28-2011, 05:14 AM   #93
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He saved his friends multiple times. Knowing that he could die. When someone is a protaganist fighting bad guys...I'm assuming he's a good guy...Plus Sasuke thought Itachi was one bad dude...It's not like he was going after the villagers back then... Sasuke was a good guy at one point. He had hate, yes, but Naruto did too...Sasuke took it a step farther deservedly though...But, that does not make him a bad guy (having hate for someone who murdered your family)
It's insulting to me when someone denies obvious facts
Quote:
I wasn't saying medical ninjutsu was exciting, I was saying it is very useful and without it we would have many dead characters. Also, there really is no double-edged sword of medical ninjutsu, at least none that have been shown.
Well, you weren't saying that initially, true. There's no denying it's usefulness. However, in regards to your last sentence, that is false. Just look at Tsunade and Kabuto fighting at the Sannin Showdown. They were using med jutsu in combat form--to destroy, not to heal.

@J.J. Indeed.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:26 PM   #94
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
Except that they didn't really figure out a counter. They're being bled white by an enemy that can't really die and doesn't require healing. Oh, they can be sealed or the clones can be destroyed, but the consequence is almost meaningless for the enemy -- especially considering Madara's purpose. And when it actually matters quite a bit, Madara swoops in and steals two sealed assets! Meanwhile, the Alliance is losing living sons and daughters of the Ninja World who have taken years to train and formed emotional bonds with each other. They won't come back, while the sealed assets can, not to mention that Zetsu could conceivably create more clones, or even may have more in reserve we don't know about; after all, what limits him to the suspiciously convenient equivalent numerical strength of the Alliance? Realistically, morale should be at a pretty low ebb, and it's only day one!
You completely missed the point of what I was saying. I meant it is better to know who the enemies are then to not know if the person that is supposed to have your back is a clone or not.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #95
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yup its official all of Naruto's teachers are perverts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 05-29-2011, 02:07 PM   #96
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
You completely missed the point of what I was saying. I meant it is better to know who the enemies are then to not know if the person that is supposed to have your back is a clone or not.
Better? Worse? Such things make little difference when you consider that they are facing total annihilation the very next day. "Prepare for battle," he says? A 50% rate of attrition is as good as suicide. That's not combat, but a death march. So with that kind of casualty rate, worrying about the medical corps -- or who has your back -- is pointless. There's only one day left, after all, if they can't figure a way to counter the much worse problem of the battlefield situation.

Ao is right to freak out. He's just late getting around to it, is my point. It should have occurred to all the HQ staff to freak out much earlier, if they were going to bother. After all, in real terms, their situation was hopeless before Zetsu's infiltration ... because they are fighting undead ninja masters and clones to a numerical draw -- which is unsustainable even for a short period of time. If they were only getting decimated (10% casualty rate) then it wouldn't be so bleak.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 05-30-2011, 06:18 AM   #97
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sasuke was a protagonist but I guess you would deny that, right?
Actually that's not quite true. Sasuke was ALWAYS an antagonist. How?
Well, an antagonist is despite popular belief NOT necessarily the same as
a villain. Though they can be the same they aren't always the same.
An antagonist can be described as an opponent, adversary or rival or etc.
Sasuke was from the very beginning, Naruto's rival. Hence Sasuke was
always an antagonist to Naruto. Now Sasuke is become a villain.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:48 AM   #98
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

By the looks of it Ei only has that one arm but I doubt that will affect his fighting potential that much. He probably just can't use Liger Bomb and that is it.

Like it matters, most of his power from his speed and high defense as well as physical strength.

1. He snapped a Zetsu neck with one hand
  2. He pounded Jugo with one hand
  3. He broke Ex-Blade with one hand
  4. He snapped a Susano'o bone with one hand
  5. I think he even broke one of the Eight Tail's horns with one hand
  6. He blitz Kisame with one hand
I think he handle Naruto with one hand too.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread: