Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:31 PM   #221
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Castle Of Perverts(LapDance Palace)

Hahah!!
/grinds like coffee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:31 PM   #222
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Alright,We need order In this

Luna<IG>Kim
------v
l
Me>Sonake

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:31 PM   #223
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
are you a good cowgirl
Yes, but not for you.
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #224
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimi'sNaugthyGirl View Post
*Grinds with you*

Pull it hard xD

Too late *yells* more
im slurping slurpee so your gonna wait
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #225
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
:o You threw me on the Bed!!! x] Me like

Lolyes
*Hides under covers though*
o.o

*taps ass with foot*
o.o
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #226
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
Yes, but not for you.
so not fun -_-
Old 05-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #227
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*Rams The Horse in IG More* ;3 My horse is getting bigger

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:34 PM   #228
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
*Hides under covers though*
o.o

*taps ass with foot*
o.o
*Slides under the covers* o-o i jsut realized,this has been the longest you've been out your thread XD im so proud

*Giggles* ;D

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:34 PM   #229
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
so not fun -_-
Oh well.
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:35 PM   #230
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Alright,We need order In this

Luna<IG>Kim
------v
l
Me>Sonake
Awesome!! I'm in between Luna and Kimi!!!
Quote:
im slurping slurpee so your gonna wait
Okay xD Kimi'sNaughtyGirl? xD

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #231
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I like that order!!

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #232
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post

what? idk what your talking about

ohh yess luna & IG
Old 05-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #233
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Slides under the covers* o-o i jsut realized,this has been the longest you've been out your thread XD im so proud

*Giggles* ;D
[That's because I'm having loads of fun. xD]
IT'S DARK I CAN'T SEE! *crawls into your chest* o.o This is warm....e.e

xD That's all you get on that area.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:37 PM   #234
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Im in the Back,Kimi' infront of your face,and Lunas Infront of your Breast

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:37 PM   #235
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
*Rams The Horse in IG More* ;3 My horse is getting bigger
Wow, it feels so good and big and it still needs to grow?!!!! xD

Old 05-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #236
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
[That's because I'm having loads of fun. xD]
IT'S DARK I CAN'T SEE! *crawls into your chest* o.o This is warm....e.e

xD That's all you get on that area.
Its actually you thats warm....Or those Big....*Stops myself* XD

XD fine!

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #237
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
what? idk what your talking about

ohh yess luna & IG
You're so naughty ;D
Quote:
Im in the Back,Kimi' infront of your face,and Lunas Infront of your Breast
Lick me good, Luna ;D

Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #238
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@IG: Rule One: Meat is to never stop growing XD

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #239
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You're so naughty ;D

Lick me good, Luna ;D
i am a good boy
Old 05-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #240
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Its actually you thats warm....Or those Big....*Stops myself* XD

XD fine!
*touches your chest and rubs my hands against it* o.o What's this?

I don't wanna shove my foot up there, that'd be an interesting massage. P:

Tags
bikini's, bone, happy, lapdance, naked, new perv order, npo, perv castle, perverts, pillaging, pole dancing, sagemaster777, sex palace, sexual, stripers