Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #201
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Castle Of Perverts(LapDance Palace)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Ill be sure to Catch her ;D
i dont think you wanna do that cause ima drop something in her mouth
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #202
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Join the Party my dear *A Stage Appears* time to get this paarty started *a Giant pole Appear as i swing on it In my Black Male Thong without a shirt on*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #203
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
maybe

not my fault if you fall off
If the horse makes me fall off, I'll just whip it ;D

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #204
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
i dont think you wanna do that cause ima drop something in her mouth
You get the Front,Ill get back,then,We swtich

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #205
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
If the horse makes me fall off, I'll just whip it ;D
ill have to ram you then
Old 05-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #206
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
/can't think of anything cool or witty to say, so she body hugs you

@Esakura: I can. ;D
*feels your chest pressed against mine*

Old 05-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #207
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You get the Front,Ill get back,then,We swtich
im down
Old 05-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #208
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
T_T im sowwy!!! *Wipes yoru tears* >_<

Dont tlk back SLAVE! XD
*smirks and throws you on bed*
:3

Spoiler:

Oh I'm sorry. >.< Was that an order?
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #209
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Positions myself Behind IG,With kimi in the Front*

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #210
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Join the Party my dear *A Stage Appears* time to get this paarty started *a Giant pole Appear as i swing on it In my Black Male Thong without a shirt on*
*Walks back in* hey guys, I was..... Go SAGE
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #211
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
*smirks and throws you on bed*
:3

Spoiler:

Oh I'm sorry. >.< Was that an order?
:o You threw me on the Bed!!! x] Me like

Lolyes

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #212
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Awesome!!!! DP!!!! xD

Old 05-26-2011, 08:26 PM   #213
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
*Walks back in* hey guys, I was..... Go SAGE
*Slowly Rubs myself Against the Pole*

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:26 PM   #214
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*feels your chest pressed against mine*
I love right now.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:26 PM   #215
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-grabs her hair-
Old 05-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #216
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Awesome!!!! DP!!!! xD
;p Try not to Yell *Rams*

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:28 PM   #217
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
*Slowly Rubs myself Against the Pole*
I need to stay here longer...
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #218
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-slurps cherry slurpee-
Old 05-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #219
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
I need to stay here longer...
are you a good cowgirl
Old 05-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #220
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
I love right now.
*Grinds with you*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya;[COLOR=darkorchid
5082639[/COLOR]] -grabs her hair-
Pull it hard xD
Quote:
Too late *yells* more

Tags
bikini's, bone, happy, lapdance, naked, new perv order, npo, perv castle, perverts, pillaging, pole dancing, sagemaster777, sex palace, sexual, stripers