Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #101
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Castle Of Perverts(LapDance Palace)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
lol You want in? I'm one of the pole dancers xD

*takes off the thong with my teeth* xD
ooomg i hope you dont bite me
Spoiler:
bite me
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #102
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Sonake is my slave...
i didnt expect you!! im adding you to the list!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
Sure, i haven't had a slave since I was Zeru
Hmmm...looks like Lone wants her...

Quote:
lol You want in? I'm one of the pole dancers xD

*takes off the thong with my teeth* xD
Your All Kimi's dear XD Destroy him!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #103
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Of course not! i aint having kids anytime soon!

^.^ *Pats your head and Gives you a Bag of cookies* You earned it....theres cream inside
You better not. Or I'll be neutering you. >.>
*Gives back cookies* No thanx. I don't eat. xD
*Takes out whipped cream and shoots it on you. I take my finger, lick it and run my finger against your face, capturing its touch and the whipped cream, then putting it in my mouth. Walks off*

Spoiler:

Wth? I'm just a Slave? Dx
xD tis ok. >.<
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:27 PM   #104
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Sure, i haven't had a slave since I was Zeru
Quote:
Sonake is my slave...
Lone has a point...
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:27 PM   #105
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'll be someone's slave!!

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #106
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
Lone has a point...
*shrugs*oh welll, Lone can have her
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #107
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

Really? O.o
I kinda was going to avoid this thread for a reason. e.e
Yet I got over it. ;D
Okay! O_o

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #108
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
ooomg i hope you dont bite me
Spoiler:
bite me
I'm not gonna bite you

Spoiler:

bites you softly ;D

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:31 PM   #109
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I'm not gonna bite you

Spoiler:

bites you softly ;D
ohhh nooo
Spoiler:
such a badgirl -pulls your hair-
Old 05-26-2011, 07:32 PM   #110
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
Lone has a point...
Indeed I do have one. ;D

Old 05-26-2011, 07:33 PM   #111
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Indeed I do have one. ;D
want to have a friendly competition over her
Old 05-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #112
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
ohhh nooo
Spoiler:
such a badgirl -pulls your hair-
Pulls your "hair" (;D) with my teeth

Old 05-26-2011, 07:35 PM   #113
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
want to have a friendly competition over her
What did you have in mind?

Old 05-26-2011, 07:35 PM   #114
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
You better not. Or I'll be neutering you. >.>
*Gives back cookies* No thanx. I don't eat. xD
*Takes out whipped cream and shoots it on you. I take my finger, lick it and run my finger against your face, capturing its touch and the whipped cream, then putting it in my mouth. Walks off*

Spoiler:

Wth? I'm just a Slave? Dx
xD tis ok. >.<

;p I havent Finished yet XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
I'll be someone's slave!!
O_o i have neevr seen such People so...willing...LUNA FOR SALE!!! WHO WANTS LUNA!?!?!?
Quote:
*shrugs*oh welll, Lone can have her
ok
Quote:
Really? O.o
I kinda was going to avoid this thread for a reason. e.e
Yet I got over it. ;D
Okay! O_o
She is now yours ;p Sonake,you obey kejon XD

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:36 PM   #115
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

O_o i have neevr seen such People so...willing...LUNA FOR SALE!!! WHO WANTS LUNA!?!?!?

ok

Probably nobody.
I prefer a girl owner, though.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #116
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

ok

I want Luna xD

Old 05-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #117
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

ok

hold on a bit on the slave thing

Quote:
What did you have in mind?
how about rock paper scissors,
Old 05-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #118
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Pulls your "hair" (;D) with my teeth
Spoiler:
i dont have hair there xD
Old 05-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #119
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I want Luna xD

/reveals body

Old 05-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #120
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

*smirks* He's had me for a while sage.
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bikini's, bone, happy, lapdance, naked, new perv order, npo, perv castle, perverts, pillaging, pole dancing, sagemaster777, sex palace, sexual, stripers