Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #41
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty
Default Re: Castle Of Perverts(LapDance Palace)

/watches Luna

P:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #42
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
=D Ok ok I'll obey your every command.
S-so your my slave? x]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
ill shall join the male stripping!!
-stripps-
*PLays the Music* *The lights sparkle* *Struts my Legs*

Why is she so perfect?

Last edited by sagemaster777; 05-26-2011 at 07:04 PM.
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #43
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Actually *the Robe turns into a black Bikini*
Much more appropriate. And Sage...you are one damn good stripper.
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #44
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
S-so your my slave? x]

I will, oh faithful master. :3
Nice legs, they're good enough to pet. =D
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:46 PM   #45
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
S-so your my slave? x]

-gets into "man-thong" and shakes hips back and forth-
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:47 PM   #46
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
Much more appropriate. And Sage...you are one damn good stripper.
*Tries not to Feel cool...Err....cant resist*

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
I will, oh faithful master. :3
Nice legs, they're good enough to pet. =D
@___@ Bring Me some Hot Chocolate and a Playboy Mag..Wearing a tank-top and Panties

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 06:47 PM   #47
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
lol I think i love you even more, Kimi

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #48
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
lol I think i love you even more, Kimi
whys that dear
Old 05-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #49
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
WOAH! You my Sir,Know how to strut your stuff. *Does the same But Slaps My Ass cheeks over and over*

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #50
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
*Tries not to Feel cool...Err....cant resist*

@___@ Bring Me some Hot Chocolate and a Playboy Mag..Wearing a tank-top and Panties
......i wanna slave now*eats apple*
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #51
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sage, Kimi...work it
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #52
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
WOAH! You my Sir,Know how to strut your stuff. *Does the same But Slaps My Ass cheeks over and over*
yes i does -rubs baby oil on chest-
Old 05-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #53
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
/watches Luna

P:
YEAH, YEAH. Mhm.

The 6:50 PM PST is young, and there is much to do.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #54
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
whys that dear
cuz you're in a man thong

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #55
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
......i wanna slave now*eats apple*
You can have Kaguya Chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
Sage, Kimi...work it
Quote:
yes i does -rubs baby oil on chest-
*Throws Honey all over my body*

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #56
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
cuz you're in a man thong
get on the floor and bend over i wanna show you something
Old 05-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #57
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
YEAH, YEAH. Mhm.

The 6:50 PM PST is young, and there is much to do.
/digs for dolla dolla bills

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #58
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
You can have Kaguya Chan

May I get that off you sage
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #59
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
get on the floor and bend over i wanna show you something

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #60
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
You can have Kaguya Chan

......i'll just make Zeru or Sun my slave.....Kaguya chan sares sometimes i don't know why*sees him in man thong*that is why
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bikini's, bone, happy, lapdance, naked, new perv order, npo, perv castle, perverts, pillaging, pole dancing, sagemaster777, sex palace, sexual, stripers