Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite

Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default captain jack sparrow vs john marston

in a fight to the death.captain jack sparrow from the worldwide hit pirates of the caribbean.or john marston from the 2010 game of the year red dead redemption.and if you havent played red dead redemption i encourage you to play it.its a great game.in this fight i take captain jack.
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: captain jack sparrow vs john marston

needs to be in multiverse,
also game manics and movies are way different,

But Sparrow dont have a chance since one gun shot kills people in the Pirates movies, Example: Jack shot barbossa killing him

So John quick draws and shoots jack one and GG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:19 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Jack is a regular human. Marston on the other hand has survived a zombie apocalypse, can slow down time, has a horse that causes heads to explode spontaneously, and no weakness other than going more than 1.5 feet in the water. He's the Western equivalence of Chuck Norris.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #4
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

http://www.youtube.com/user/thelonelyisland (warning inapropro language)
need i say more?

Michael Bolton Jack Sparrow stomps by singing to John marston who can't handle the amazingness and explodes

normal Sparrow can't handle John Marston because he is from a video game where you can be shot more then once and live

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base

Last edited by Slack 40; 05-23-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:49 PM   #5
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite

Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

pirates cheat so in a battle jack would say wait i have to go get something real quick.he lies and turns around and kills marston by shooting him.
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:25 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Marston's been an outlaw his entire life. He's used to betrayal and deception.

But still doesn't matter. Dead Eye, War, Death, whatever you want.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote