Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 05-04-2011, 07:12 AM   #81
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Vinland Saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Wait, the April chapter is out?
Wasn't 72 the April chapter?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:43 AM   #82
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No, I am pretty certain that was March.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:02 AM   #83
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No, I am pretty certain that was March.
Hm. Maybe it's already out and it just hasn't been scanlated yet.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:05 AM   #84
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I am thinking that is true.

Old 05-04-2011, 11:02 AM   #85
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Works well for me! I'm closing in on the 60's, and I think I already see where Respecting Wheat may become relevant. What a spoiled douche-bag that brat is.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:10 AM   #86
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Works well for me! I'm closing in on the 60's, and I think I already see where Respecting Wheat may become relevant. What a spoiled douche-bag that brat is.
I'm guessing you mean Princess Canute.

Added two VS fights to the BG.

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 05-06-2011 at 03:15 AM.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:43 AM   #87
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yay, VS fights!

Old 05-06-2011, 08:49 AM   #88
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yay, VS fights!
I should call them...

VS vs VS

...At least in my case.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #89
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I'm guessing you mean Princess Canute.

Added two VS fights to the BG.
No, I mean that twerp son of the Master.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #90
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No, I mean that twerp son of the Master.
My mistake. Son of Master Ketil, right? What's his name?
The one that wants to be a warrior but utterly fails at it?

Yeah, he most definitely is a twerp.

Though I'm gonna predict he's actually gonna one of the crew members
on Thorfinn's journey to the Vinland and will go through some serious
character development.

By the way, you should be far enough to be able to read the poem I wrote
earlier in this thread.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #91
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cool, but I may as well catch up first. I'm almost there!

RESPECT THE WHEAT!
Old 05-17-2011, 08:15 AM   #92
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Chapter 73...ehh not much happened and it was short.

Super Wooster prediction:
Spoiler:

The old man will never return and the really old man is dead or soon to be. The son will take over and not free Thorrfinn.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:21 AM   #93
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^^Agreed.

Were that the case, I'd personally foul every little thing I'd accomplished to that point. Then I'd go off on my own because all the work I had to do left me self-sufficient anyway. Oh, and I have combat experience, so good look forcing me back to the farm.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #94
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You caught up?

Old 05-18-2011, 03:01 PM   #95
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah. Thought I told everyone. Oops.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:07 PM   #96
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah. Thought I told everyone. Oops.
since you're caught up you can
read the vinland saga poem I wrote on page 3.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:59 PM   #97
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nice, but it was on page one. I have no page 3. Pagination seems relative, but who'd want pagination as a relative?
Old 05-24-2011, 05:36 PM   #98
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

74's out, but i won't get to it until the morrow.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:45 PM   #99
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Already?!?! Awesome. =D

Old 05-25-2011, 01:02 AM   #100
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Already?!?! Awesome. =D
Heh...I was just about to spread the good news.

Kreegah got me beat.

...At least in my case.