Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #1541
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen
Default Re: Naruto Uzumaki Fan Club

There isn't anything bad about it, Taker, don't worry. We're just stating our own opinions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:53 AM   #1542
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
There isn't anything bad about it, Taker, don't worry. We're just stating our own opinions.
But they should know this a fan club not a hate club?

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Ruzki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:03 PM   #1543
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzki Hyuga View Post
But they should know this a fan club not a hate club?
That is very true.

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 05-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #1544
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

who hates naruto ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #1545
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
who hates naruto ?
Im just stating people who join a forum thats suppose to be a fan one and they go around and hate it? Why not start a anti-naruto club

"Believe It"- Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:20 AM   #1546
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey you Naruto fans, vote for him! http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98549

Don't let him lose to Zabuza.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:31 AM   #1547
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Hey you Naruto fans, vote for him! http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98549

Don't let him lose to Zabuza.
Trust me he wont lose

"Believe It"- Naruto

Old 05-21-2011, 06:35 AM   #1548
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He was down by one earlier. I just brought in four votes with my efforts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:30 AM   #1549
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, good job Wooster!

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 05-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #1550
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
He was down by one earlier. I just brought in four votes with my efforts.
Yeah you said that Naruto was your 3rd favorite character.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:24 AM   #1551
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Zabuza is more bad ass then naruto though

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-22-2011, 04:52 AM   #1552
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Quote:
Zabuza is more bad ass then naruto though
Yes in a way, but I think there both awsome

"Believe It"- Naruto

Old 05-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #1553
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah is it me or is all of Naruto's teachers perverts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 05-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #1554
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Yeah is it me or is all of Naruto's teachers perverts.
iruka isnt a perve

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #1555
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
iruka isnt a perve
If he wasn't a pervert he wouldn't have been affected by the Sexy Jutsu.

Here is the thread:

Old 05-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #1556
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

good point then yes everyone who taught him was a perve

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #1557
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Surprising that each of his teachers were all different in a way.

Iruka-a teacher who is like Naruto in many ways

Kakashi-an elitist and reads adult books

Ebisu-a closet pervert

Jiraiya-a old geezer and novelist

Killer Bee-a black guy/rapper

Fukashima-a frog

Here is the thread:

Old 05-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #1558
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

the frog isnt a perve as far as i know

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-30-2011, 08:06 AM   #1559
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
the frog isnt a perve as far as i know
That is quite true.....and surprisingly he isn't since he taught Jiraiya and Im surprised Naruto's dad isn't an pervert same goes for Yahiko and Nagato.

Here is the thread:

Old 05-30-2011, 11:21 PM   #1560
whatever
Academy Graduate

whatever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can i join?
whatever is offline   Reply With Quote