Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:58 PM   #141
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 539 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
That would be clever, but why not just tell her?
To avoid People hearing it.

A Guy from Konoha is killing Medics.
How would that look in the eyes of the Alliance?
Reducing the chance of mistrust.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #142
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That is what whispers are for, but maybe a good disguise anyway. Pathetic lover struck stalker mooning after Sakura. Well, as long as no one thinks too hard about why anyone besides Lee would like Sakura.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:05 PM   #143
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
That is what whispers are for, but maybe a good disguise anyway. Pathetic lover struck stalker mooning after Sakura. Well, as long as no one thinks too hard about why anyone besides Lee would like Sakura.
You know these days Lee seems a lot less interested in Sakura.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #144
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
You know these days Lee seems a lot less interested in Sakura.
everybody gives up on sakura at some point...it's like that in real life too...guys lose interest when a female overly plays hard to get...

btw...sakura lately has a yttuls appeal to her.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:28 PM   #145
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
Shikamaru?
Gai?
Rock Lee?
Darui?
When did Darui fight a main villain?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 05-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #146
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Neji is a bad boy bad boy.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:00 PM   #147
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

When the first guy died I knew that Neji was the killer. I am so happy that this is happening right now, because that means that they are gonna have to do something to Neji, maybe even kill him, and that is how Kishi will satisfy everyone's wanting of someone to die.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #148
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
When the first guy died I knew that Neji was the killer. I am so happy that this is happening right now, because that means that they are gonna have to do something to Neji, maybe even kill him, and that is how Kishi will satisfy everyone's wanting of someone to die.
Wo wo wo hold you your horses. Sasuke like destroys the world and Kanoha just barely decided that some of them just maybe, might be willing to kill him. But they'll kill Neji? They won't kill Neji. If he dies it'll be by the other side's hands. Which i doubt as well.

So this is what I'm getting from everyone generally regarding neji:

1. so either neji dropped out of being tired and then then we are fooled by a shot skipping to a zetsu clone entering the medic camp

2. or neji came to the medic camp, so did a zetsu clone and he is resting or searching for the intruder while the zetsu clone kills everyone

3. Or neji is under the control of someone else/genjutsu and is rampaging around wickedly

4. OR neji dropped on the ground earlier because he was like, "what the heck am I doing on this loser side?" And is now intent on killing everyone in the medic camp because... Madara wants his eyes too? (lolz)

Um I vote.... #2 (we shall see hehehe)
Old 05-20-2011, 04:23 AM   #149
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

was an OK chp.

i definately think its a clone of Neji.

who was around to take control of Neji? no one. though a zetsu clone did touch Neji so he would be able to copy his chakra.

this clone is gonna run away w/ the nin in the medic camp seeing him. than the real Neji is gonna walk in and they are gonna grab him, and accuse him of the crime.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 05-20-2011, 05:24 AM   #150
Shinobirule
Ninja Academy Student

Shinobirule is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol Zero please PM me 2 :P
Spoiler:
And WHY NEJI WHY!?!?!?
He is one of My favorites... Anyone but Neji...

I really hope Masashi has a great explanation for this...
Why not Shino's Dad? It would finally give Shino the spotlight... Although I don't like him that much, but he always gets the least "screen time"

Anyway ur right the NEJI scene was epic, and ur completely right bout p6,5.
Lol I wish Konan would get resurrected She's babababa-hot

Oh btw, do u I have to wrap a spoiler tag around spilers in chapter-discussions?
I did it this time just in case... :P

Wouldn't a mind controlled, 3D, naruto MMORPG be awesome XD
Old 05-20-2011, 05:28 AM   #151
Shinobirule
Ninja Academy Student

Coincidence that Itachi mentions his Genjutsu the same chapter NEJI goes on rampage?
And I think this might be the first chapter where all 3 dojutsu are shown!
Oh and I think Mizukage also makes a pretty good point, I think NEJI rocks and I would h8 to see him dead or in a pig problem.
Another theory is that this could have to do with Neji's Dad, since he was one of the resurrected ppl in the beginning wth all the coffins.
Hey do u think the dad will have 2 choose between the fake and real neji, in an attempt by Kabuto to destroy Neji's spirit?

Btw does anyone think Sakura should have accepted the love letter? :P

Last edited by Shinobirule; 05-20-2011 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Added theories, spell check
Old 05-20-2011, 05:41 AM   #152
Shinobirule
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeXuchiha View Post
Am I the only one that saw that
Spoiler:
Itachi had his eyes still :/ What gives with that D:
and yeah Sakuras hot O_O
Its not Itachis real body anyway.
Kabuto used the DNA to make the copy using dirt and a sacrifice. The Sharingan is in the DNA and therefore it's in the "resurrected version".

Old 05-20-2011, 05:51 AM   #153
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

There's seriously people who think Neji is the real real Neji? Wow.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 05-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #154
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Eh, it seems obvious that Neji is either under genjutsu mind control or is a Zetsu clone. I'm hoping for the mind control over the clone though, as white-Zetsu honestly isn't strong enough to be a danger in a head to head fight.

If it is the real Neji then I think either Sakura or Hinata should be the one who stops him. Neither of them have had any real solo victories that I can think of. Sakura seems to be the focus at the moment so she seems more likely, although I think she will also be getting some time to shine when Chiyo shows up. We don't know where Hinata is at the moment, but considering past events she deserves to get a rematch against Neji to show how much she has improved and bring a little resolution to that aspect of her character. I'm not even considering Naruto vs Neji again as there would be no drama in it.

If it is a Zetsu clone... than I think Sakura should just one shot him and be done with it. Honestly, he comes across as really weak, and giving him a supporting characters face shouldn't change that.

As for Itachi and Nagato being best pals now, it actually makes sense as they were probably the most idealistic of the bunch. In theory they should be able to do some pretty amazing things in zombie form if Kabuto lets them.

I don't think they have any chance against Tobi though. Now that Tobi has Pain's soul ripping power he is perfect for zombie killing. In the past Pain could never be alllowed to properly use that power due to it being a total game breaker, but against undead zombies I don't think we will see any such restraint from Kishi. (afterall, Naruto has to save the world, so Itachi and Nagato are out of luck)
Old 05-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #155
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
There's seriously people who think Neji is the real real Neji? Wow.
Wish thinking I suppose.

That Neji being the real one would make things alot more interesting than being controlled or a Clone.

Quote:
When did Darui fight a main villain?
Does getting owned by Gedo Mazo count as it's a Summon of Madara?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:36 PM   #156
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezeon View Post
Eh, it seems obvious that Neji is either under genjutsu mind control or is a Zetsu clone. I'm hoping for the mind control over the clone though, as white-Zetsu honestly isn't strong enough to be a danger in a head to head fight.

If it is the real Neji then I think either Sakura or Hinata should be the one who stops him. Neither of them have had any real solo victories that I can think of. Sakura seems to be the focus at the moment so she seems more likely, although I think she will also be getting some time to shine when Chiyo shows up. We don't know where Hinata is at the moment, but considering past events she deserves to get a rematch against Neji to show how much she has improved and bring a little resolution to that aspect of her character. I'm not even considering Naruto vs Neji again as there would be no drama in it.

If it is a Zetsu clone... than I think Sakura should just one shot him and be done with it. Honestly, he comes across as really weak, and giving him a supporting characters face shouldn't change that.

As for Itachi and Nagato being best pals now, it actually makes sense as they were probably the most idealistic of the bunch. In theory they should be able to do some pretty amazing things in zombie form if Kabuto lets them.

I don't think they have any chance against Tobi though. Now that Tobi has Pain's soul ripping power he is perfect for zombie killing. In the past Pain could never be alllowed to properly use that power due to it being a total game breaker, but against undead zombies I don't think we will see any such restraint from Kishi. (afterall, Naruto has to save the world, so Itachi and Nagato are out of luck)
Yeah I think mind control would be more interesting, but I think it's probably a clone. And if it were between Sakura and Hinata (a Hinata battle would be so awesome because I just wanna see what happens when the head household curse thing is involved.)

As far as Itachi and Nagato, that sounds totally right. Except I feel like Kabuto would be a fool not to try to use them, because I don't see him having any other better chance.

And I really think they will try to break free, but not save the world or anything. I think they will break free and then the jutsu will cease to function/they redie? -Turning the tied against Kabuto, for Naruto and/or Sasuke or Madara.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:24 AM   #157
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Wish thinking I suppose.

That Neji being the real one would make things alot more interesting than being controlled or a Clone.

Does getting owned by Gedo Mazo count as it's a Summon of Madara?
Im thinking so

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:24 AM   #158
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah I saw the chapter but it was really shocking that Neji was the killer. I didn't saw that coming.

As for Itachi and Nagato keeping their eyes. It was literally explained in chapter 520 on page 13-14 that the ressurected zombies keeps all of their techniques and KKG/Dojutsu.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 05-21-2011, 10:33 AM   #159
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The only two logical explanations are that Madara has placed his Dojutsu remotely on Neji (as his Dojutsu is the only jutsu that exists capable of making its victim act like that) or White Zetsu has replaced Neji with a clone (a Zetsu clone was able to touch Neji earlier and the clone copies chakra exactly).

I agree more with the latter, because Neji hasn't used any of his techniques since entering the Medic Camp and if he were looking for Sakura he'd have used his Byakugan. I would say he would've used Gentle Fist on his victims, but then their cause of death would clearly be from its use and the murderer would be identified as a Hyuga, thus Neji is put under suspicion. Using blades means it could've been practically anyone. Aside from that, his expressions when killing the Jonin Medics are similar to the way White Zetsu himself would be most likely to act when doing so, indicating that it could certainly be a White Zetsu clone.

As for the former, it doesn't explain Neji's apparent decision not to use the Byakugan. He also seems to have a massive personality change, as we've yet to see Madara's Dojutsu or, since it has a similar nature, Shisui's Dojutsu put their victim under. The only time we see them in action, they implant thoughts or more gradual changes.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:56 AM   #160
razzy
Freshmen Academy Student

razzy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to razzy

It'd be nice if this was the real neji and sakura her stalker start to fight him her stalker dies then lee jumps in and he and Sakura accidently kill him